Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?   Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi, Chiron. It's Anna!! Listen, O really want to get claimed by one of the gods, or goddesses. The cabin 11 is getting really full, so I can't wait to GET OUT OF IT!!

from, Anna javascript:emoticonp('flower')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?   Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Can there be Cabins to the Titans? Cause if there isn't, I'm gonna be stuck in the Hermes Cabin or the Basement for a while. And that means until I go to the Underworld, when I don't come back.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?   Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:49 pm

(I'll roleplay as Chiron so you don't have to wait long for a reply ^^)
Chiron looked at the two people entering his office, his attention altered from fidgeting with the clay erasor on his desk. He placed it underneath one of the papers on his desk, leaning back in his wheelchair. First, Anna. "Naturally, we would say no... but cabin eleven is getting quite full." He bit his lip, as if he were pondering this. I shall get back to her after this. Chiron thought, looking back up at the other person entering his office. How should I put this... I can't say that people related to the Titans aren't... welcome, considering Kronos is my father, afterall. "I have already brought this up at Council; and the answer there was no. But we still can house you. We do have spare rooms here, would you two be interested in sharing one until Anna is claimed?" His eyes examined the two, Chiron's arms now folded across his 1# Centaur shirt. At the mention of the basement, an unknown look crossed his face... he disagreed with the basement, especially for the children of Hades. Even though their parent may be the god of the Underworld himself, it isn't fair to make them stay in the basement... they deserve better than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?   Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:10 pm

Umm... Okay? Is that Okay with you Anna?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?   Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:23 am

hi,i am a doughter of posiedon, can you take me to the cabins. i ask shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?   Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:24 am

:(
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?   Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:34 pm

huh?'' i ask coming in from the Forest. "Oh the cabins? Here i'll take you, Posiden huh? thats cool i'm a Zeus child. but i wont age, theres something thats keeping me from going past twelve." I said, shoting lightning, between my fingers.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?   Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Chiron raised an eyebrow, noting how much more children of the big three are popping up. Well, looks like their oath isn't in place anymore. "Well, as you can see, I have nothing better to do, so I will be oblidged to. Unless Jyn would be willing to?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?   Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Not if you have it, i can't stand any of them. all oh i'm better then you, my dads, Zeus/Posiden/Hades/ anything other. I drives me insane thats why i got permission to hide out in the woods. so good day suck ups!" i yelled at the campers jogging off into the woods. I turned and waved to Chiron.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

PostSubject: Re: Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?   Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:20 am

I am a daughter of Poseidon, too. I need a cabin!
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?   Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:56 pm

"Hi i want to be claimed but people keep saying i am a child of athena what about you guys"i say

Me-lia Nyx Child
Candy Athena Child
Lily Ares Child
Carly Unclaimed

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?   Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:02 pm

"I dunno." I mumbled quietly from one corner of the office. I didn't like it here. It was scary. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?   Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Go on a Get a Cabin Yet?
Page 1 of 1