Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just outside the cabin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Questionare♣

Just outside the cabin Empty
PostSubject: Just outside the cabin   Just outside the cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:44 pm

I was just about to enter the Apollo cabin, when I heard a twig snap behind me.
"Who's there?" I ask, cautiously.
I didn't have any weapons to fight with.
Whats the point in being a demi-god, if you can't fight?
Plus, I'm BLIND!
I stood with my back aginst the cold stone walls of the cabin.
Somthing big, and slimy touched my head.
Then, it grabbed my ankle between its razer sharp teeth.
I didn't know what was happening.
I was frightened, confused, in pain.
The three worst emotions to have when you're blind.
I shreiked in pain.
"HELP ME!" I screamed.
The monster swung me around, and carried me off deep into the forest.
"HELP MEEEEE!"
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the cabin   Just outside the cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:48 pm

I sighed deeply. The climbing wall was such a drag. Couldn't it just burn people...well, in a nicer way? I staggered towards the Hera cabin, then complained inwardly about having the Hades cabin in construction. Couldn't the construction progress more quickly?! I kicked the nearest wall, but then immediately regretted it. I groaned at the pain rocketing through my foot, and cussed repeatedly. I was still clutching my foot in pain when I heard a scream. Startled, I dropped my foot and tried to find the source of the noise. Could it have been an animal? Oh, well, um, it did sound very human.

I concealed myself within the shadows, not moving a muscle. It sounds like a girl, I thought. Then I slowly turned my head behind me, to find a large hellhound with its red beady eyes dragging a poor girl towards the forest. She appeared to be blind, and I immediately recognized her as one of the Apollo kids. She was screaming so loudly my eardrums would've bursted, but I had no time to worry about that. I had to stop that hellhound before she became lunch. He looked pretty hungry to me.

But...how do I stop it? Reinforce couldn't kill, it could only hurt. Besides, my swordfighting and archery skills were a disgrace. So what to do...? Wait, weren't hellhounds creatures of the underworld? Maybe they'll listen to me.

"Hey, you fatty!" I called out to it, and suddenly he froze. "Put her down or you're gonna get hurt." I tried to sound as menacing as possible, but it sounded pretty meek to me. As soon as I said that I could hear the hellhound spouting excuses, but to me they were nonsense.

"I'm sorry, sir! I didn't mean to attack her, I just thought she smelled really good~", he blabbered.

"Yeah, yeah, save it for later," I snapped at him and ran towards the girl. I could smell the hellhound's slobber on her.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked, helping her to her feet.
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the cabin   Just outside the cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:02 pm

I was at the archery range when I heard the screaming. I ran as fast as I could towards it. I saw a son of Hades helping one of my sisters to her feet. He looked worse than her though. I run over to them. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a hellhound running towards the woods.
When I get to them I ask my sister "what happened??? Are you okay???"
I then turn to the son of Hades and Say "thank you!! But you look injured, come to our cabin, we are the healers of the camp after all. And where'd the hellhound come from??? Someone had to have summoned it in!! But who? Oh nevermind come on, I'm Charisma by the way, daughter of Apollo!"
we walk into our cabin, I help him with his injured foot. It looked like it was dipped in lava and rammed into something, but I didn't ask.
Once I healed his foot and determined my sister was fine, I spoke again...
"So about the hellhound, do you think it came from the Lybrinth, or do you think someone summoned it??"

Charisma Bowin - Apollo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the cabin   Just outside the cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just outside the cabin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: