Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imani

Imani

Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) V0pbtlnvdhm1p0tm

"Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun

Wanderin' free
Wish I could be
Part of that world

What would I give
If I could live
Outta these waters?
What would I pay
To spend a day
Warm on the sand?

Betcha on land
They understand
Bet they don't reprimand their daughters
Bright young women
Sick of swimmin'
Ready to stand

And ready to know what the people know
Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
What's a fire? And why does it
What's the word? Burn

When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love
Love to explore that shore up above
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world"

I sung as I walked into the Stables, It was really cold outside and my long brown hair was blowing in the wind as I walked. I slipped my arms in my orange sweater, People looked at me strangely they were probably thinking what an 11 year old was doing on a cold day like this. I looked more like a five year old british girl, Not everyone at Camp was bad looking, I guess it was the gods appearances... I looked around and found a.Beautiful white pegasus "Hello lovely," I whispered softely. I started to stroke it, A figure was just standing there, I looked at the person. "Oh hi, I'm Star Parker daughter of Apollo and you must be?" I asked in my british accent.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:13 pm

As a daughter of Aphrodite, I was ingrained in me to be attracted to anything beautiful, so naturally, I was drawn to the stables. Not the average horses - as much as I felt sorry for them, they didn't look too attractive - but the beautiful, pure white Pegasi.

So it was on a sudden impulse to visit them that I found myself at the stables. Not to ride the Pegasi, but to just watch them. I wished for once that I was a daughter of Poseidon, so that I could talk to them.

I pulled my coat around me tightly as I reached the stables. I slipped inside, and was surprised to see a young girl already at the Pegasus I had planned to visit. She looked a lot younger than me - younger than I had ever seen at the camp. "I'm Evadne Taylor, daughter of Aphrodite," I said, softly. "Nice to meet you, Star." Her British accent caught me on the first note - I absolutely loved British accents. "What might you be doing here on such a cold day? Are you cold?"
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:00 am

The person turned out to be a really pretty girl with dark hair, The girl was wearing a coat. The girl introduced herself as Evadne Taylor, Daughter of Aphrodite. Evadne seemed like a really nice person and less snobby then the other Aphrodite children. I turned away from the white pegasus and smiled at Evadne.

Evadne asked her why she was in the Stables on a cold day. Evadne also asked if I was cold, I laughed a little and tugged at the bottom of my shirt and looked down and realized that I wasn't wearing any shoes. "I just wanted to visit the pegasi and no I'm not actually cold," I replied. "Are you cold?"
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:24 am

"No," I smiled. I moved forwards a little to run my hand through the Pegasus' mane, feeling the silky white hair as he whinnied. I laughed a little. "Good boy." The wind blew a particularly hard gust, and I pulled my coat tighter. "No, I'm not cold, actually, but it sure is chilly. Are you planning to go for a ride on this ol' boy here?" The pegasus whinnied indignantly at being called 'old' - at least, that's what I assumed - and I laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 pm

I winced a little, I had a confession to make. "I actually don't know how to ride a pegasus.. I never have." I replied as I looked at the white pegasus with a weak smile. "I mean you can ride him.." I said sadly as I looked down at the hay. I wished I knew how to ride a pegasus but I was more into singing and sparring with other people.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:48 pm

"No," I immediately said, eyes widening. "I can't ride horses-" the pegasus snorted indignantly again, "-or Pegasi. I'm about the clumsiest person there is." I laughed nervously, still stroking his mane. "I just come here to talk to them, even if they can't understand me. They're so beautiful." Star looked a bit upset, so I changed the subject. "So if you can't ride the Pegasi, what are you good at? You seem like a talented girl. You're a daughter of Apollo, after all, and they're always gifted." My voice turned a little wistful, but I smiled all the same.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:34 pm

I smiled. "Well I love singing and playing instruments." I replied. "And I love healing alot of people but I'm the best at playing instruments and I like archery." I giggled when Evadne said that she also couldn't ride pegasi. "Same here, I like to talk to pegasi also even if I don't really understand them." Just then I asked. "What are you good at?"
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:22 pm

"Er...nothing much," I admitted. "Well, I'm good at picking outfits. And using makeup. And doing hair. But they aren't exactly worthwhile talents. I wish I had something useful, but I don't. Somehow I think my mother got the short end of the deal, but I live with it. I'm a hopeless romantic, and I don't know if that's from my mother or not, but I like it." I smiled. "What instruments do you play? I can play guitar, and sing, but I'm not too good at them. I just do it for fun."
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:28 pm

"I play the cello, violin, guitar, and flute. My father gave me this flute as a gift." I finally pulled out a silver flute Apollo gave me at my claiming. I pressed a button on the bottom of it and it turned into a celestial bronze sword. The pegasi jumped up in alarm as I turned it back into a flute. I frowned and didn't mean to scare them so I played "Itsy bitsy Spider" To calm them down. After I stopped I looked at Evadne. "Sorry about that," I said as I put my flute away.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:41 pm

"It's okay," I said faintly, looking a little stunned. A flute into a sword? That was new. "Nice flute you've got there. My dagger is disguised as a lipstick tube." I suddenly laughed, shaking my head. "Anyway, you're really talented. And you're so young! How did you find time to learn all those instruments?"
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:00 pm

"Thanks, a dagger that is disguised into a dagger! Now that is very epic!" I said, widening my eyes. Evadne asked me how I learned how to play all those instruments. She also added that I was young. I smiled. "I'm actually 11," I replied. People would say I was like 5 years old. "I learned how to play a cello in kindergarten,I guess I was gifted.. Then I learned guitar in year 3 or you americans call it 3rd grade, I learned violin and flute in Year 5 it took a long time." I finally asked. "What do you do here in camp?"
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:09 pm

I shook my head. "No, I call it Year 3. I lived in Australia for a while. But wow. That is...really great." I was stunned. How could you learn so many instruments in so little time? I had been playing my guitar since I was 9, and I still wasn't that good at it. "I don't do much here. I tried the Arena once, but I wasn't too good. I guess I'm not really cut out for fighting. I spend most of my time wandering around places. I do love the library though."
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:20 pm

"Oh Australia? I've never been' there. I've been in England all my life." I said. "I sparred people here who always mocked me and called me a five year old. I do arhcery too, my favorit places are the Amphitheater and The pine tree, oh that Library is really pretty though." I nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:25 pm

"Why would anyone mock you?" I asked, aghast. She was the sweetest thing, and I was already thinking of her as a little sister. "And I hope you didn't shoot anyone who mocked you with an arrow," I joked, as she mentioned doing archery, which I knew was a specialty of the Apollo children.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:30 pm

"Oh no, it's just my face I was always being teased by looking like a five year old. But it's okay I'm used to it alot." I replied with a smile. I laughed at what you said. "I wish I did that. Hey we can try riding these pegasi and horses." I pointed at the other side of where the horses were placed.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:36 pm

I shook my head, smiling. "Okay, fine. I'll try riding a horse, but you're not allowed to laugh if I fall, okay?" I looked down at my shoes. "And I'll guess I'll have to take these heels off, shouldn't I?" Sighing, I slipped the stilettos off, placed them to the side of the stables, committing their location to memory (they were one of my favourite pairs) and then padded barefoot to a sleek, black horse. "Hello, girl. I'm going to ride you, okay?' The horse whinnied, and I smiled, twisting my head over my shoulder to see Star. "Which one are you going to take?"
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:44 pm

"Pegasi seem too extreme so I'll just ride a horse." I said to Evadne as I walked over and saw a pretty brown horse and I stroked it's mane and saw that it was a male. "Hello big guy," I whispered softely. I finally unlocked the brown wooden door that it was behind and I gently pulled on it;s rein as I walked the horse followed. I looked at Evadne. "Ready to ride?"
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:54 pm

"Yep," I called back to her. I turned to the horse. "I'm gonna ride you bareback, okay, girl? I don't know how to fix a saddle." I unlocked the door and lead her out of the stable. I had a feeling I was going to embarrass myself, but the horse looked ready to take me on. I pulled myself onto her back (with much difficulty) and, sitting on top, I felt really, really tall. "Er, ok," I called to Star. "Meet you at the Horse Path?"
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:02 pm

"Sure!" I yelled. If I could ride the horse,... I finally climbed on her back. In alarm she threw me off and I landed in the hay. Some of the pegasi seemed to be snickering. I stood up and finally climbed on his back again. I finally suceeded and pulled on his rein, First he was well er.. calm then he started to run, He ran past Evadne's horse and towards the Horse Path, I held on to it's neck which was the wrong thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:13 pm

((I posted the new topic in the Horse Path! :D))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)   Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up where they walk, up where they run Up where they stay all day in the sun! (Open)
Page 1 of 1