Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^) Empty
PostSubject: My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^)   My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:30 am

HALF BLOODS
Name: Meiko Sakine
Age/birthday: 19, June 4th
Years in camp: 4
God parent: Dinosyus
Mortal parent: Jane Sakine
Physical appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Meiko is very assertive, not afraid to speak her mind though very blunt. Unlike her father, she'll at least try to make herself sound nice when she's being blunt... which half of the time fails. A trait she doesn't share with her father though would be her generosity, being quite generous to anyone who she is close with and kind to them. Meiko will stand by their side, if it benefits for herself and doesn't threaten the camp... if not, then she will break off that friendship and tell them to move on.
Also, she is quite fond of alcohol and wine. When she can get away with it, Meiko is commonly seen drunk in the camp and starting some sort of uproar... whether it's trying to start a party, or pulling a prank on somebody.
In battle she is strong and ruthless, seeking to cut off any hope of escape or hope itself from her opponent. She find amusement in the pain of others when she doesn't like them, in battle exploiting that amusement in any way allowed. She is swift and deadly in battle, with a wide knowledge of enemy's vital and nerve points.
Pets: N/A
Weapons: A celestial bronze blade with vine-designs intertwining across the blade, with a purple-coloured gem at the hilt.
Talents: Quickening vine or grape growth and manipulating them to her will. Also, singing, and improvising.
Other: N/A

HALF BLOODS
Name: Akaito Kuruzaki (I need to stop with the asian names for my characters...)
Age/birthday: 15
Years in camp: 7
God parent: Apollo
Mortal parent: Kaiko Kuruzaki
Physical appearance: (Red head)
Spoiler:

Zomg!!! O: Minority warning... sorry but Akaito and Mikuo are so cute <3333
Spoiler:
Personality: Akaito is rather full of himself, and very confident when he sprouts poetry. Unlike his father, they're actually decent... half of the time. The other half... well earmuffs are handy to have around.
Akaito is very friendly towards others, constantly teasing his friends in a friendly manner. Rarely someone gets on his bad side, mostly because he is so accepting of others. But when he is angered or annoyed, whatever he says usually rhymes with his last sentence.
Akaito tries to stay away from fighting, and only fights when it's necisarry simply because he doesn't like violence. But when he does fight, he normally tries to blind his enemy and take them out quickly and painlessly... he hates drawn out battles.

Pets: N/A (I need a pet for one of my OC's... the question is, snakes or hellhounds?)
Weapons: A celestial bronze bow, surprisingly light, transformed into a golden-coloured necklace hanging from a silver chain when out of battle. The bow is a gift from Akaito's father, Apollo, which always appears back in his hand or around his neck when lost. Coming with this are celestial bronze arrows, which return to his quiver once their target is met and eliminated.
Talents: The ability to concentrate heat from the sun in a chosen area, able to burn his enemy severely or set them on fire. Also, he can manipulate light to blind his enemy target... both of his abilities are limited though; he can only use one at a time, with a 30 second interval.
Other: He's a terrible flirt with girls, but how do I put this... he likes guys?

Name: Namine Ritsu
Age/birthday: 18, October 30th
Years in camp: Newbie
God parent: Aphrodite
Mortal parent: Jason Ritsu
Physical appearance: Okay, so I couldn't find any pics of Namine without a poofy dress... so this is his outfit. If you're confused, Namine is a crossdresser... and just pretend those bewbs aren't there...
Spoiler:
Personality: Namine is quiet and rather timid, shy around large groups and preferring to stay by the beach or leaning against a shady tree. Unlike his siblings, Namine is a crossdresser, though looking exactly like a girl would. Because of this Namine is used to being made fun of in his mortal school years and regarded as weird, a result of that now being timid and quiet around others. If people call him a girl, he won't correct them... he doesn't want others to see him as weird anymore. Ever since he came to camp after finding out he is the son of Aphrodite, Namine seemed to open up a little bit... but barely. He only opens up to his close friends or his father, who accepts him as who he is. Namine is very kind towards others, with an understanding with people who are judged or treating meanly by others.
Namine differs from his siblings by not caring much for his appearance and not caring much for make-up, rarely being seen wearing it. Another trait how he differs from his siblings is that he isn't selfish at all, helping others in little ways whenever he can.
In fighting he uses his own fighting technique that he recieved as a present from his mother; a multi-coloured transparent disk that appears around his waist, constantly changing colours and generating music. I know what you're wondering... what does music have to do with Aphrodite? Well if it's love songs, then I guess you could say that it does. The gift was also previously blessed by Apollo before it came in possession of Namine in its musical attributes.
Like I was saying, it was a gift from his mother when he arrived at camp with one condition: He had to play love songs on it for her or someone Namine cares about, at least once a month. The disk works like this: it releases a frequency of sound waves, which Namine can manipulate. It could be high enough to deafen her opponent and play with their emotions, or be a musical instrument for singing along to. The disk also has a gift of manipulating its targets emotions, to make them happy or suicidal. Depending on the sound frequency this attribute is more powerful, or vice versa.
Pets: A white pegasi named Ai (Love in Japanese); another gift from her mother, Aphrodite.
Weapons: *Sigh*Copies and pastes from personality* x3 In fighting he uses his own fighting technique that he recieved as a present from his mother; a multi-coloured transparent disk that appears around his waist, constantly changing colours and generating music. I know what you're wondering... what does music have to do with Aphrodite? Well if it's love songs, then I guess you could say that it does.
Like I was saying, it was a gift from his mother when he arrived at camp with one condition: He had to play love songs on it for her or someone Namine cares about, at least once a month. The disk works like this: it releases a frequency of sound waves, which Namine can manipulate. It could be high enough to deafen her opponent and play with their emotions, or be a musical instrument for singing along to. The disk also has a gift of manipulating its targets emotions, to make them happy or suicidal. Depending on the sound frequency this attribute is more powerful, or vice versa.
Talents: improvising.
Other: Namine is a crossdresser; so he looks exactly like a girl, but isn't.

HALF BLOODS
Name: Emuos Strife(Goes by the nickname Em or Emi)
Age/birthday: 16, January 17
Years in camp: Newbie (Yay for teh newbies x3)
God parent: Erotes, winged god of love
Mortal parent: Annastasia Strife (Oh gods I suck at names...)
Physical appearance:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Like her father, Emi has wings on her back at a 14-foot wingspan, with black-red coloured feathers, giving her the profile of someone who is a fallen angel. Usually in her regular clothing she cuts slits on the back to let her wings through, that aren't very easy to conceal if you're behind her, but from up front she looks like any other regular demi-god. In battle she has customized armor for her wings; they are crafted from celestial bronze, so they don't interfere with flying at all, but are very hard to attack at. Her battle suit is light and easy to put on with her wings, but not as good as regular battle gear; she prefers to fly lightly.
Personality: Emi, unlike the Aphrodite children, isn't all hyped up on her appearance. She believes in genuine love through personality, and not appearance. So she doesn't spend 5 hours in front of a mirror, and doesn't care much for make-up. But what she excells in is scene-styled fashion or a more punk-like look.
She loves to mess with others emotions, though, and tends to play a lot of tricks and tease others. She is constantly pulling pranks on others, usually involving relationships. But what she doesn't tease others with are when it'll be downright uncalled for and mean, and if it'll hurt someone - Emi doesn't like hurting others.
Pets: N/A
Weapons: A white bow with an enchanted quiver/arrows/bow that always appears in her hand when she needs it, and always refills the quiver when its target is met and fulfills its duty. Um... keep in mind, that people who get shot and live by the bow and her arrows tend to fall in love with people they are close with, same gender or not.
Talents: Singing, archery, flying, music
Other: Um.. she's kinda extremely afraid of snakes.

Last edited by Rin Krys on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^)   My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:33 am

Once again, when it's finished I'm sure it'll be great! ^^
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^)   My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:47 am

oh hell yes x3
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^)   My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:16 am

Oh hey, looks like a vocaloid fan!
Anyway, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time here! If you've got any questions, feel free to ask :)
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^)   My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:20 am

thanks ^^
and oh heck yes x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^)   My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:01 am

Nice looking characters! I love the anime pictures, but that just my be because I am a anime fan. ^^; Both characters look like they're turning out great. <---Edit; are great. : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^)   My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:42 am

O_O Yaoi much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^)   My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My OTHER character list... (Complete finally ^^)
Page 1 of 1