Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid) Empty
PostSubject: An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid)   An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:26 am

Name:Malachy Lawless
Age/birthday:15
Years in camp:2
God parent: Pyriphlegehton, Underworld God of the Internal River of Fire
Mortal parent:(Mother) Mary Lawless
Physical appearance:short black, spiked hair. Green eyes with a strange red tint. 5'11" High cheek bones and a drawn out face. He's pretty ripped/muscular, but he also has a look to him that makes it so you know he hasn't had the best life.
Personality:Tends to be anti-social, mainly because he lived on the streets for many years. He's a very aggressive person, and likes getting all up in your face about things. He has a relatively easy temper.
Pets:No pets.
Weapons:He carries around a box of matches and a lighter, and a small steel pocket knife. He has a skull ring that turns into his 3.5 foot Stygian sword (His father is an underworld god).
Talents:He excels at sword-play, he is good at vandalism/robbing/graffiti/et cetera
Other:He can light his index finger on finger by snapping, and he can't get burned.

Life Story (This is the part that defines him for you):Malachy was raised by his mother alone, but he slowly grew a hate for her. By the age of ten he ran away and became a homeless criminal. He would rob stores, graffiti buildings, starts fires; basically anything illegal. He continued on his crime spree until around the age of thirteen at which time he was attacked by a monster, which he narrowly escaped, only to run into a satyr. He went with the satyr, wanting a good place to stay for a while.

His Looks, sort of:
Spoiler:

I also have a question; does it matter if i RP in third versus first person?

IE, first person ( The way I would prefer to do it); I walked into the cabin.

Third person (The way I slightly dislike); Malachy walked into the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid)   An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:11 am

It is recommended that you do first person. And, you said one thing, then the other and I'm like POSJLFLGAGFA WUT?
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid)   An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:46 am

Yeah first persons better. Pyriphlegehton, he was one of the five underworld rivers, the others being styx, lethe, kokytos, and akheron.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid)   An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:27 pm

ACCEPTED.
It doesn't matter how you post as far as I'm concerned... but it might be recommended to post in first.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid)   An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:38 pm

most people post in first.

Inan, will you please check my charries, I keep hoping some one will check them and accept them but no one has yet...
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid)   An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Omnipotent Presence's Character List (Be Afraid)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: