Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sun-Spawn's Character List

Go down 
+3
Falcon
maddie ☹
Sun-Spawn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn's Character List Empty
PostSubject: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Name: Seth Flayer (pronounced "flare", as in solar flare)
Nickname: Sun-spawn
Age/birthday: 18
Age when claimed: 13
Years in camp: 5
God parent: Apollo, God of the Sun
Mortal parent: Caitlyn Marie Flayer (deceased)

Physical appearance: Seth has short dirty blonde hair that he keeps cut short, and it never stays combed. He has blue eyes. He is tan, which some see as extreme, due to his past experience flying the sun chariot. He is 5'10" tall.

Personality: Seth is a nice, gentle person. He is very loyal to his friends, and eager to help those younger than him, even though he is not Apollo's Cabin Leader. He is had battles with the Hydra, and The Mares of Diomedes, to name a few. He knows he is lucky to be alive, being 18, and wants to leave camp with a quest. He has crushes on a few camp girls, but he is very shy about them.

Pets: none
Weapons: He has a bow forged from the fires of a solar flare (his namesake, a gift from Dad), whose sheath is a golden wristband that runs to his elbow. He has arrows ranging from sonic arrows to fart and tripwire arrows. For close combat he has a celestial bronze whip, which extends from the belt he keeps wrapped around his torso over one shoulder.

Talents: He is one of the best archers at camp.
Weakness / Fatal Flaw: excessive personal loyalty

Last edited by Sun-Spawn on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed username)
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Amazing character! I would love to RP with him! ^^
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:41 am

Awesome character. I'd like to RP with him too, if I get the chance!! :))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Sounds cute. Kidding. Ha can't wait to RP with him.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Name: Jackson Mitchell
Age/birthday: 14
Age when claimed: 13
Years in camp: 1
God parent: Dionysus, God of Wine and Parties
Mortal parent: Danielle (Dani) Thomas

5'4" Dark brown short hair, Light brown eyes

Bio: Jackson has always had a fascination with mythology and had studied the arts of the gods for as long as he can remember. Sadly he never really knew his father, all he knows about her father that that he was raised important.
Jackson tends to know alot, but just doesn't know how to express what he knows. Meaning she can be really smart, she just tends to be somewhat....Lazy.
Thanks to her fascination with mythos background it's slightly easy for him to make sense of the world of the gods.
For the most part Jackson just mainly wants to fit in, make friends, and not feel like an outsider for once.

Pets: none
Weapons: A magically purple tinted celetial bronze sword, nothing too fancy

Talents: Plants respond to him, doing what he wishes
Weakness / Fatal Flaw: Hubris (Pride)

Last edited by Sun-Spawn on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Pride, Oh to fun!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Music will post Seths pic for me

Last edited by Sun-Spawn on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Sun-Spawn's Character List Shirtlessguy1

Wanted him as Seth, right?
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 pm

I like that Seth, sunny
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Name: Caleb "Cole" White

Years in Camp: 8

Birthday: 4 July

Greek Deity Parent : Hephaestus

Mortal Parent: Ty White
Brief History:
Ty White was a simple farm boy from Iowa. he grew up on a pig farm with nothing happening to her until he turned 26. One night, Ty and his friends made the drive to Davenport to go out to a club for a party. After drinking a copious amount of alcohol, he awoke the next morning drunk and hung over. he went home and a week later was married to her long time sweetheart, Christy Reynolds

Caleb entered the world, appearing in the family's porch on a chilly Christmas day. He didn't like the name Caleb, preferring to go by Cole. He spent his childhood on a small dairy farm in Iowa. Growing up he had several pet goats and a buzzard with one wing, that his mother had saved, that liked to have it's head scratched.

At age five he was diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia. It was at this time that the visions started. The were horrible and full of death and carnage. No matter how hard he tried he could never escape them or change them. Luckily, they never starred any of his family, which would come to number eight including him. Each vision was different, some would be very weak while others would be very strong. After every one he would develop a terrible chill, his body temperature a degree or so lower then normal. He also suffered for bouts of nausea Later on, as he grew older, he would learn that the clearer the vision, the more definite the outcome.

From a young age Cole was drawn tinkering with metal, and machinery.

On his sixth birthday Cole got the surprise of his life. While blowing out his birthday candles, a holographic image in the shape of a hammer blinked into life over his head, causing a huge ruckus. A blinding light filled the room, and a grizzly man dressed in white robes and a blinding crown stood across the room, causing Christy (his stepmother) to faint. he gave Cole a shield with an engraving of a anvil on the front, then tapped it, turning it back into its sheath, in the form of a black wristband with a orange anvil logo on it. Hephaestus left without revealing who he was or what the symbol meant. A few days later a furry man that was half goat appeared and took the time to explain to the White family what the image had meant. The satyr saw no harm in leaving the child with his mortal family. Their farm seemed so isolated that no monsters had found the boy yet.

He was ten when he was attacked for the first time. While on a trip to the zoo with his stepmother and younger siblings he was attacked by a minor monster, which his little sister somehow managed to push into the lions' exhibit. He then decided to go the the Half-Blood Camp that the satyr had mentioned a few years before.

Personality:
Flirtatious = Too many beautiful girls, so little time. Flirting comes naturally to Cole as breathing, this is why he was thought to be a child of Aphrodite at first. It's a reflex to any living female within a ten-foot radius. He just likes the challenge of making girls fall for his charms. And charming, Cole really is. Not really the smooth, suave type, he is more of the "Hey baby, you're cute. Wanna go on a date?" type. He can be a bit rude and obnoxious, but he isn't one to beat around the bush. He is also a playboy, never having a serious relationship for once in his life. He gets bored easily, and thinks clingy girls are a nuisance. Once it's over for him, it's over.

Happy-go-lucky = Cole is very laid back. He loves the finer things, and doesn't think much about problems and anxiety-causing thoughts. . He also laughs a lot and rarely ever gets upset or temperamental.

Extremely blunt = Cole is all about honesty. He can be cutting and direct to the point, but you can be sure he never lies. He doesn't care if the truth hurts as long as his message comes across that person. And, sibling or not, he is brutally frank, sparing no one with his biting tongue. Doesn't caring much for emotions, he can come across to those who don't know him well as cold and callous. But that's just who he is, he says it like he sees it.

A bit insane = Cole can be very outrageous, doing crazy things that, oftentimes, would put even his father to shame. He is your regular I-don't-give-a-crap-what-other-people-think kind of guy. He doesn't ask permission or approval from others in doing what he wants, and he does what he pleases, even if sometimes it means crashing and burning. Cole has a Devil-may-care attitude, oftentimes making him extremely stubborn and bullheaded. His personality clashes a lot with other campers, but he shrugs it all off. His intentions aren't malicious nor mean, though. He just is extremely outspoken, saying everything that's on his mind. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Most can't understand him, however, and would feel insulted by his choice of words.

Physical Appearance : Sun-Spawn's Character List Chb210

Cole stands 5 feet 10 inches tall. He weighs roughly 175 lbs, mostly muscle, from learning to use a staff and sword, training with Ares cabin helped with that.
His hair and eyes are strange, as they change colors depending on where the sunlight reflects off them (or not). His eyes can be blue, or their normal hazel. He has an average looking smile. There are scars on his right arm, most notably a long deep red gash from his first monster attack, and a small one under his left eye, from capture the flag his first year, due to the fact that his armor was way too big and he tripped, hitting his head on the creek bank. He is muscular.

Fatal Flaw: Personal Loyalty - Cole will risk his life for anyone he considers a friend

Demigod Ability/Abilities: Can "make anything with his hands".
Ultimate mechanic.
He turns out not to just be smart with mechanics but to be a strong fighter.

Hobbies/Talents: Battle training, tinkering, and forging armor and weapons

Last edited by Sun-Spawn on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:36 pm

I just made a new character, wanna RP? ^^

Accepted

Last edited by Boo Bunny on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Name: Brayden Haynes
Olympian Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Unknown, known to be deceased
Other relatives: None

Bryaden stands at a whopping 5 feet 11 inches tall. But don't tell him he's tall, he'll just deny it. He hates it. With his height comes scrawnyness, he only weighs 165 pounds, and looks as though he doesn't eat much, when in reality, he eats more then he should. He has eyes that are sea-green, and dark brown hair that is almost always matted to his head, a fact he doesn't like at all.

Personality: Brayden is always moving. He never sits still and will use his motion to describe farther what he is saying. He has a good sense of humour and loves to tell jokes. Brayden is also very good at reading people. He can tell what is going through another persons head at a glance. It’s his gift, but also one of his curses. People just cannot keep secrets around him for too long.

Brayden is sensitive. He cares deeply about others feelings, but will still joke around with his best friends from time to time. He is a total goof ball, and tries always to make people smile. However, he gets rather uncomfortable when someone cries. Brayden naturally tries to make things better, even if it backfires from time to time, or it means he has to leave.

Brayden loves training, more then most demigods. He loves swimming, being a son of Poseidon, he can't get enough of the water. He is also quite withdrawn, preferring to observe others over talking himself most of the time. It takes a lot for him to open up, but when he does, he gets ery talkative. Brayden is slow to trust, but once he gives his trust to another, it's there for good.

There are a few things Brayden can't stand. He hates people who are mean to others, and absolutely dispises the fact that some kids don't know thier parents. (Brayden was raised in a orphange himself, and never knew his mother)

Character History:
About 18 years ago, there was a beautiful young surfer named Ashley. She was very skilled at her sport, but never really competed. She just loved the smell of the salt and the spray of the waves. Now, Ashley was blonde and had striking blue eyes, and she tanned well considering she lived in California. One day she was out in a swell, and the oddest thing happened. She fell. She tumbled deeper and deeper under the waves, caught in an undertow. She saw her life flash before her eyes.

Suddenly, as if out of no where, Ashley was pulled to the surface and dragged to the shore. She was being carried by the most beautiful man she’d ever seen. She fell instantly in love. The two continued to see each other, until one day, she found out she was pregnant. The man promptly left her. 9 months later she gave birth to a son, but died during childbirth. He was given his name by the orphan matron who raised him. A year later a letter appeared on the orphanage’s door step, it was from Brayden’s father, and it explained everything. It told the matron to take him to where the Camp was, but she couldnt see it.

As a birthday present, for his 18th, he was given a trinket that had appeared with the note. The trinket was a gold necklace that transformed into a sword. Chris decided it was time to go to the Camp. Once he found it, he stayed there. He has only been recently claimed, spending 4 years with Hermes.

Last edited by Sun-Spawn on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Have you PM's him to an Adminie Admin? He's really good, BTW.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:18 pm

I have not. should I?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Yup! Here, I'll get you the rules for a Big Three character.

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t4202-character-templates-and-information-must-read

There you are, Sunny!
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:25 am

thanks! now to wait
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Accepted! Oh wow. I'm so sorry about the wait!
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:33 pm

don't worry about it. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun-Spawn's Character List   Sun-Spawn's Character List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun-Spawn's Character List
Page 1 of 1