Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

BroadwaySomeday's Character List

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BroadwaySomeday's Character List Empty
PostSubject: BroadwaySomeday's Character List   BroadwaySomeday's Character List I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:27 pm

[color=green]HALF BLOODS
Name: Ariadne Britton
Age/birthday: 15, Born March 13th
Years in camp: 3
God parent: Apollo
Mortal parent: Natalie Britton
Physical appearance: (see picture below)
Personality: Rational; Adventurous; Loves Animals and being outdoors; Doesn't mind being by herself (actually, she quite enjoys it sometimes); She's rather athletic; Is more Introverted and Independent; She's Focused; Like her father's Sister, Ariadne doesn't feel she needs any sort of guy to complete her and thus is fine being on her own; Reads often (preferably outside)
Pets: N/A
Weapons: Bow&Arrow, along with a Shield given to her by Artemis. (Of course, she has other armor, but those are her most important)
Talents: Archery, Works well with Animals (especially Satyrs and Nymphs)
Other:
Picture:

http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2008/09/19/previews/Kay%20Panabaker-ALO-027106.jpg
[/color]

*Edited

Last edited by BroadwaySomeday on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BroadwaySomeday's Character List   BroadwaySomeday's Character List I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Your god parent can't be Artemis, but you can be a huntress. Other than that your character is fine.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: BroadwaySomeday's Character List   BroadwaySomeday's Character List I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 pm

So does that mean that the Artemis cabin is for "Huntresses"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BroadwaySomeday's Character List   BroadwaySomeday's Character List I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Indeed thats how it happens XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BroadwaySomeday's Character List   BroadwaySomeday's Character List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BroadwaySomeday's Character List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: