Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Brenn's characters. New one!! :DD

Go down 
+3
Skye
Bre Bre
Kol Mikaelson
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Brenn's characters. New one!! :DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brenn's characters. New one!! :DD   Brenn's characters. New one!! :DD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Brenn's characters. New one!! :DD - Page 2 Tumblr_lxgtmwHGAu1r6hzzmo1_500

Max O'Connell

_________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Max O'Connell
Age/Birthday:16
God Parent: Dionysus
Claimed: Yes

"I was told by my mom. I knew she had been planning a surprise for me but I didn't realize it was this big. When she told me I was son of the wine god, though, that only made me feel like I was going to be made fun of at the camp for demigods. Still, the news shocked me and I couldn't help but feel important."

Mortal Family: Marie O'Connell
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: "I grew up on a farm, and to be quite honest it wasn't the best time. I had to work every day until I could work no more, making me always very sweaty but it was worth a nice trip to the river by our farm. I would usually sneak away when my mom was too busy. I used to slip down to the river and go for a dip to wash myself off. Anyway, on the farm we grew strawberries, tomatoes and grapes. When I was younger, the grapes confused me. They seemed to thrive more than any of the other crops we grew. It only stopped growing for a short time in January but it didn't stay dead for long which I found peculiar. I was the only man in the house which gave me even more of a responsibility. While on the farm I learned to tend all sorts of plants and my muscles developed along. However, when I moved to New York, people began to harass me for my accent. It was thick irish and most people laughed at me for not speaking properly. I was 12 when I found out I was a demigod which explained the grapes for me. That's about my train of thought, since I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. Anyhow, a couple years past and I finally made it to camp half-blood."

Physical Appearance: "From working on the farm I grew tall and hand a great build. Thick bones, large muscles. New York skimmed me down some. I'm a bit skinny now. I have brown hair and shamrock green eyes. My face is slim with defined features. Like I said, I'm tall but what really startles people is my hands. I have two scars on my right wrist and one on my left. I have scratches up and down my palm from messing with thorns all the time."

Personality: "If I say so myself, I'm a good person. I don't pick fights. I avoid them. I do not talk to people for fear of getting harassed like all the other New Yorkers. I merely stay out of people's way. I tend not to talk. I usually nod and shake my head. Smile nervously or fidget with my fingers.People call me a sociopath which I assure you I am not. I merely dislike how rude people are. One more important thing about me is I'm hopeless when I see someone pretty. I admire them from a little distance, wishing I could go talk. Hating myself for not being social. When someone prettier comes along, I hate myself more. I tend to stay near the strawberry fields. That, or near the Aphrodite cabin. I have been told I look good but I am too afraid of getting turned down to ask anyone to a date or anything close to that. I get sad a lot. Just by seeing someone crying it would make me go into my own cabin and feel lonely, which I was. No friends and all... Sometimes I wonder why my mom hadn't named me Brennan which is an Irish name for someone who is weepy."

Fatal Flaw:"I have to say a problem is that I'm a downright coward. I run away from most fights which gets a lot of campers here killed."
Pets:None
Talents:"I wish I could say I had any. I'm not really worth much of anything. I like to play sports, I suppose, but whether I'm good at it is up to the people who want to play with me. No one really does, though."

Weapons: "I favor the bow and arrow so that I can stay a distance while I fight. OH! I guess that would be a talent, huh?"
Year-Round or Summer:"Year-Round, of course. I would hate having to keep leaving this amazing Haven."
Other:
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Brenn's characters. New one!! :DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brenn's characters. New one!! :DD   Brenn's characters. New one!! :DD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Nice character! Max O'Connell is Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Brenn's characters. New one!! :DD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2