Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open]   A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:45 pm

I open my lungs dear
I sing this song at funerals...no rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
A baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly
Missing hotel beds I feel your touch.
|| Raven || Grimm ||

A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open] Ravengrimm
“ Regrets still haunt my hollow head, but I promised you I will see you again, again. "

I sit here and smile dear
I smile because I think of you and blush.
These bleeding hollow dials...this fuss.
A fuss is made of miles and travels when roadways are but stones and gravel.
A bleeding heart and conquer every crutch.
Raven was dressed in a tutu styled black and red skirt that stopped an inch above her knee, black mary janes, a red and black corset that was enhanced with ribbons and lace, with ribbons from straps, black lace choker and her parasol which was open and resting upon her shoulder. Her hair was down and wavy, but it blew in the wind. Small shivers rolled down her spine while she made her way along a bath in the pumpkin patch. She was feeling just a tiny bit lonely, but nothing that some smores and a few good friends couldn't cure. But where were theses friends, away in the maze that's where so here was Raven. Alone and feeling lonely, though down her travels she found a large pumpkin that she took a seat upon. And there this Raven would wait for someone's company. Though beware of her mysterious smile this sweet girl could be your worst nightmare. Looking up at the cloudy sky that hid the full moon, she whistled for her pet raven to come join her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open]   A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:14 pm

|TAYLOR|BAILEY|RYAN|

Born into Nixon I was raised in hell
A welfare child where the teamsters dwelled
The last one born
The first one to run
My town was blind by the refinery sun.
I was checking out the pumpkin patch. They only had it once a year and I was supposed to figure out the plans for the prank our cabin was pulling on the camp. It just happened to be at the pumpkin patch this year.

I noted the possible places to hide things. There wern't many, but enough to plan a huge prank. As I was observing the spots, I saw a goth chick looking bored and was sitting on a pumpkin. I decided to go and talk to her. I know I wan;t supposed to be distracted, but I'll take my chances and be social just for once.

My generation is zero
I never made it as a working class hero

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open]   A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Mark wandered amongst the pumpkins, still mildly disoriented from having gone through the maze. So many turns! He stumbled momentarily, then regained his balance. He looked up, and saw her. Dressed in a costume that was certainly ... alluring, with a conspiratorial smile gracing her lips. She was by herself, though, which was unexpected. He wandered over to greet her. "Hi." He said, "I'm Mark. How's it goin?"
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open]   A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:33 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

Looking up and over, her crimson colored lips curled into a wicked smile." Hello Mark, I'm Raven. And I'm extremely well." Her voice was more of a purr, though to mention her outfit was no costume it was just one of her favorite outfits that she had custom made. The bright blue that dotted her eyes flickered in the moonlight while she watched the boy. Crossing her leg over her knee she smiled." So what brings you over to little ol' me." She teased, a hint of mockery dancing in her voice.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open]   A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:44 pm

|TAYLOR|BAILEY|RYAN|

Born into Nixon I was raised in hell
A welfare child where the teamsters dwelled
The last one born
The first one to run
My town was blind by the refinery sun.

"Hi, I'm Taylor." I said. Okay. Certainly not what I want to see, but whatever. Today I was doing my flawless English\British accent. I guess that I shouldn't have made that bet that the Montreal Canadiennes, they really suck now. Next time I’m betting on the Vancouver Canucks. I guess that I shouldn’t bet anything at all, but I wanted to prove my brother wrong. Anyways, in some ways, using an accent was fun. Especially since you confuse people a lot.

I noticed that there was a large pumpkin in the right corner. We could set up some kind of spay thingamajigger there. I realized I was kind of zoning out. Curse ADHD. I redirected my attention back to the other 2 people there.

My generation is zero
I never made it as a working class hero

Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open]   A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:29 pm

"You looked a bit lonely, and loneliness has no place at a festival. Besides," He smirked. "I haven't been able to find my date anywhere, and I'm starting to get annoyed. Some company might make less likely to kill them when we meet up." He turned to Taylor. "Hi there. How's it going?"
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open]   A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:26 am

Nodding she smiled and waved at the other girl. She had grown bored already so quickly she stood." I have to go somewhere. It was nice meeting you to." Waving she quickly ran from the patch.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open]   A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Mark arched an eyebrow. "Ok then. Bye." He wondered what could have been so urgent, then turned back to Taylor. "How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open]   A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Raven Among The Pumpkins [Open]
Page 1 of 1