Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) Empty
PostSubject: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Damon

I grabbed willow's hand and ran in to the maze. there was a fork in the path."Left or Right?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:25 pm

FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) Tumblr_lpm6lw0R271r07zivo1_500

Willow || Lily || Janes

"Guess you could say I don't trust many people."

Willow laughed as DAmon pulled her through the maze. Willow loved the fall. The leaves changing color and the smell of apple cider in the air. Gods, fall was the best. Willow studied the path before her. Left or right? Hm... "How about we go left," Willow told Damon. She laced her fingers with Damon's.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Damon

"Ok we can go left." I said. A few yards later I noticed a large sphnix a head. i cursed. "we could double back or see what the riddle is?" i whispereed
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Willow looked at the Sphnix. "Let's do the riddle. It can't be that bad," Willow told Damon. Willow walked straight to the Sphnix, fiddling with her ring. The Sphinx turned to Willow. "What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?" The Sphinx asked, licking her lips. Willow stood there frozen; she didn't know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Damon

My heart leaped. I knew that riddle. I stepped forward. "A man. the awnser is a man." i braced myself for what cam next.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:49 pm

The Spnix tilited it's head at Damon. Its black eye glinted in the faint sunlight. "Wrong. It's a baby, a grown man, then a man at old age," the Spnix rectified Damon. It licked it's lips once more. "Now your mine!" The Spinx roared. It lunged at Damon. "No!" Willow yelled. The oner person who she loved and trusted, was about to die. Without even thinking, Willow pushed Damon out of way, getting thrown to the ground instead. Willow landed on her back, her head hitting a rock. Ow. Willow's eyesight was blurry. The Spnix laughed. "Such a pity," it hissed.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Damon

As the sphinx lunged at me. "what a lovely brithday present this is." i unslung my bow and shot a rapid 7 arrows each hitting the sphinx in the neck or upper body. as is staggered arround i grabbed willows dagger. I drew my arm back and threw it at the syphinx hitting it in the face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Willow blinked once more and her eyesight cleared. The Spinx turned to dust as Damon threw a weapon at it. "Thanks," Willow mumbled. Willow stood up and her head pounded. Ow. She held her head. Stupid lion/woman thingy. Willow felt something warm seep through her fingers. She pulled her hand from her head and saw blood on her hand. Ew. Seeing Willow's own blood made her feel dizzy inside.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Damon

"there was no way in hades i was going to let you die on me." I whispered softly to her. i kissed her. I gently placed a hand on willows arm. "I want to try something." i said softly. "do you trust me to?" i asked
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Willow smiled when Damon kissed her. But, she raised an eyebrow at what Damon said. Willow did trust Damon. "Sure, so what is it that you wanna try?" Williw asked, eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Damon

I focused all the healing power I possesed. which wasnt a lot. i placed my hand over her wound and muttered a hymn to Apollo. My hope was that it would heal the wound but if not, well i tried.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Willow closed her eyes as Damon healed her wound. Her wound instantly closed and Willow felt ten times better than before. Willow opened her eyes and grinned. "Thanks," Willow said. Willow hugged Damon tightly, buring her head in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Damon

I held Willow closely. "Come on." I said. "we should keep going on."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Willow nodded and intertwined her fingers with Damon's. Willo stood up, her bluue eyes, twinkling. "C'mon," Willow said softly. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)   FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUN FUN FUN IN THE MAZE(private to G-R-E-E-K)
Page 1 of 1