Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Anyone for a race through the Maze!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hiddenshadows

Anyone for a race through the Maze!?! Empty
PostSubject: Anyone for a race through the Maze!?!   Anyone for a race through the Maze!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:19 pm

Victoria, daughter of Nike, combs her hair back into a pony tail and throws on jeans and an old sweatshirt with the NFL logo on it. She picks up her dagger and sword and straps them to her belt. Well, really you never know when they'll come in handy.
She jogs down to the festivities and calls out behind her
"Hey I'll race any of ya through the maze!"

Anyone for a race through the Maze!?! 3ct6sfmpg1o9o1m
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a race through the Maze!?!   Anyone for a race through the Maze!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:47 pm

Star Parker ran to the Maze and heared someone call out to her, "Okay! I'm up for it!" She yelled. The daughter of Apollo ran past the person which was a girl. "Hi, I'm Star Parker, daughter of Apollo, you must be?" She asked as she stopped.
Back to top Go down
hiddenshadows

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a race through the Maze!?!   Anyone for a race through the Maze!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:19 pm

"Hey, I'm Victoria, Tory, daughter of Nike. So, ready to race? Or do ya want to make up teams and do this thing all out?

She paused while she talked and did some stretches and adjustments to her dagger and sword. Supposedly there were nasty beasties in the maze and she couldn't wait to take them on.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a race through the Maze!?!   Anyone for a race through the Maze!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:43 pm

"Let's start racing, Victoria." The 11 year old said with a smile. "You can start the countdown!" Star replied.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a race through the Maze!?!   Anyone for a race through the Maze!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:30 pm

"Hey! Wait for me!" I stepped up to the line. "Ok, now let's race. Are you guys ready to race?" I crouched down, leaning on my front leg. I bounced up and down, waiting for them to start.
Back to top Go down
hiddenshadows

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a race through the Maze!?!   Anyone for a race through the Maze!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:13 pm

~Tory straightens up and smiles a confident friendly smile. ~

"Allright. The more the merrier. On your mark, Get set GO!"

Tory takes off running with grace and speed. She is smiling all the way. she know there can be nasties in the maze but she doesn't care. She is a good fighter and she wants to win.

--------
OOC if anyone wants to throw anything nasty in our way have at it.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a race through the Maze!?!   Anyone for a race through the Maze!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:21 pm

I raced after her, my knife hanging at my waist. I took the first turn to the right and immediately ran into a dead end. I turned around and ran back out, running after her before she disapeared.

OOC: Sure, I can do that. So I'm gonna be a griffin. The color for the griffin is gonna be orange. Is this OK or am I thinking of this the wrong way?

BIC:It stomped through the maze, terrifying campers with my mighty growl. Now, as it heard more victims enter the maze, it screeched and tried to take to the sky but some invisible barrier prevented it from taking off above the maze. So it traveled through the maze, smashing it's head against the walls in anger. The smell of fresh meat reached it's nose and drove it to charge through the maze in a frenzy.
Back to top Go down
hiddenshadows

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a race through the Maze!?!   Anyone for a race through the Maze!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:51 pm

OOC Sounds AWESOME!! and great choice for monster.
BIC
Tory is running fast and not breaking a sweat. She took a left and found a dead end. She slid to a stop and pivoted and sprinted back out and saw that the boy racing with her also took a left turn and ran into something very interesting. She paused for a half a second and watch the majestic beast rise above her and her fellow campers. In the one second of a pause she felt a small sting in her ankle. A tiny little scratch was on her ankle a small drip of blood dripping down her ankle. She knew that the gryphon could smell even that small amount of blood.

"Pull your weapons!"

She pauses and pulls her dagger and unclasps her sword just in case. then she smiles and looks back.

"The race is still on!"
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a race through the Maze!?!   Anyone for a race through the Maze!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:26 am

I raced around the corner as I yelled,"Why did you say take out your weapons?" Then I saw it. A mighty griffin, towering over the three of us, snapped it's jaws at the girl in the lead. I took a knife out of my backpack and kept the blade up. "So why hasn't it killed us yet?"

It saw three kids rush around the corner, pulling out their blades. It shrieked, a horrible sound that could be heard throughout the maze. Then it scented it, the blood, dripping on the lead girl's ankle. The smell tantalized the nose of the griffin but it was more cunning than that. It stepped foward to gauge the camper's reaction.
Back to top Go down
hiddenshadows

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a race through the Maze!?!   Anyone for a race through the Maze!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:24 pm

She pauses for a moment and thinks. She looks around to her fellow racers and maze goers. they're all younger than her. She could gain the lead again easily, if she had to she could pray to mommy for victory. She might have to do that anyway facing a gryphon. The gryphon obviously smells her blood, that scant stupid amount of blood.
She takes a slow step to the right to see if the gryphon watches her. Maybe she could make the gryphon follow her getting it away from the younger campers and still winning the race. It's a thought...but just to be prepared:

"Do we take it together or individually?"

Either way she's ready for the answers given by the others.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a race through the Maze!?!   Anyone for a race through the Maze!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:43 am

"How about you go first?" I pushed her in the back and inched away from the griffin. I took a grenade out of my back pocket and threw it at my feet. It exploded, sending a blinding flash of light out. The griffin reared up and I ran through its legs. "See you at the finish!"

OOC: So in my posts, orange is the griffin, yellow is my guy, and the new one blue, which is a dragon. Note: The dragon is part of the maze, it leads to a different part of the maze but you gotta kill it or get around it. Is that ok?

The griffin reared up when the light flashed, waving his claws. He stomped on the ground and saw two girls there. It swiped at the lead girl with its right claw.

The dragon sat down and slept, knowing that no campers would get here very soon but still keeping an open ear for campers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a race through the Maze!?!   Anyone for a race through the Maze!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone for a race through the Maze!?!
Page 1 of 1