Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D< Empty
PostSubject: Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D<   Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D< I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Hopefully the bright colour got your attention...
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!!
There should be groups; instead of just the admin and mod groups, how about different groups for different gods? If you're confused, I can explain better if you want.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D<   Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D< I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:50 pm

I like it but, it's like stereo typing..
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D<   Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D< I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:19 am

I'm confused... can you explain it more? :|
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D<   Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D< I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:02 am

This is a good idea, and we may be able to work on it later. Do you mean that if a user has a character with say, Apollo as a godparent they would be a part of the "Apollo" group?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D<   Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D< I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:37 pm

I like it... but what about everyone's other characters? the ones from different gods and godesses?
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D<   Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D< I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:40 pm

yeah I mean it like tht xD
If an account has more than one character with different gods, you'd put them in those god groups ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D<   Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea!!! Clicky!! NAO!!! D<
Page 1 of 1