Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rolling in the Deep(King)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Rolling in the Deep(King) Empty
PostSubject: Rolling in the Deep(King)   Rolling in the Deep(King) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:27 pm

Caitlyn sat depressed in her tree that overlooked the creek. She sighed. Things were very lonely, and she missed Axl. "Where is he?" she said with an exasperated sigh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Deep(King)   Rolling in the Deep(King) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:32 pm

Axl

I slumped over a branch in a tree near by. I leaned over and hung by my legs "looking for some one." i said with a broad grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Deep(King)   Rolling in the Deep(King) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:35 pm

Caitlyn's smile grew within seconds. "Axl!" she exclaimed. "Where have you been!" the sword he had made for her hang from her hips, and the sheild she had gotton on an adventure with him hang on her back. They were the best of buds, but...she had feelings for him. It killed her. Every day now that he was dating that other girl. It made her mad. And sad. And everything in between.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Deep(King)   Rolling in the Deep(King) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Axl

"everything is fine. I'm not with anyone now." i said. Dropping to the ground a few feeet below. "and you?"
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Deep(King)   Rolling in the Deep(King) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:03 pm

I pushed my feet up, and landed swiftly down next to him. "Perfectly fine now your here!" I said, jumping up to give him a quick hug, only to fall down within three seconds. I was so happy, I couldn't contain it.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Deep(King)   Rolling in the Deep(King) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:14 pm

Axl

I luaghed. i held my hand out to help her up. "Your such a clutz you know that right?" i said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Deep(King)   Rolling in the Deep(King) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Caitlyn did a fake trip to prove his point. "Wanna go kill something?" she said, pulling out her sword. She hoped he would agree.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Deep(King)   Rolling in the Deep(King) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Axl

I smilled. "Sure why not?" i drew my axe and watched it spark to life. i walked in to the woods swinging my sword in a smooth circluar motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Deep(King)   Rolling in the Deep(King) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolling in the Deep(King)
Page 1 of 1