Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] Empty
PostSubject: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Rolling in the cool, but slightly damp grass, I chuckled to myself and squirmed around a little bit before settling down and staring at the sky. I knew that I probably looked pretty silly but I didn't care much. The grass was pretty nice to roll around in after all, and I liked the smell of it too. Maybe this was a freaky Demeter nature thing of mine?

Ignoring the fact that there was grass all over my clothes and in my hair, I grinned (hopefully not too much like a goofball) and watched the clouds.

(( Omg, Shikamaru moment? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:38 pm

I decide to wear my olive green cargo pants and my wifebeater. My typical outfit everyday.

I slip my dagger in my shoe and my bar of soap into my my back pocket. I scan the scenery to see if anyone is around. I then slip into the shadows trying to find my next destination. AS I arrive, I stumble in my landing and try to find my footing. My feet make their way forward. I take my bar of soap and dagger out once more and I continue my whittling.

I carry walking forward and when I see some guy rolling around on the grass like a puppy. I raise my eyebrow in amusement.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 pm

(( Wait wait wait, Ronnie's a girl and she's wearing a wifebeater? O.o ))

You know that eerie feeling that you're getting watched? Yeah, I felt like that just about now. Sitting up, I straightened and looked around. Eyes narrowing warily, I spotted a girl with raven black hair and eyes, she was sort of pretty but I dunno. Standing up, I brushed off my clothes and mussed her hair before grinning and heading over to her.

"Hey there, the name's Felix Haywood, son of Demeter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:01 pm

~Yeah, that's how she is.

I was here to clear my head. Get away from things, not to make friends. I just stare at him with my empty eyes. I didn't know what to say since I don't really talk to anyone, except my brother and that was about it. With my bar soap and dagger in hand, I cross my arms in front of my chest.

"Ronnie." I say. That was about all I wanted to say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:14 pm

You're a real conversation carrier, Ronnie. I thought, smiling at her and remaining silent for the most part. This was.. awkward. He didn't really know what to say. "How are you today, Ronnie?" I asked, shifting from foot to foot for a little bit before stopping and looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:23 pm

I keep a smug look on my face, not sure whether or not if I wanted to actually talk to this guy. I saw a tattoo on his upper arm. This guy looks like someone I'd hang out with. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:34 pm

"That's good, I guess." I said, scratching my head and grinning at her. I kind of wondered why she didn't tell me who her god parent was, but whatever. Crossing my arms, I clicked my tongue once before smiling at her again. "Erm, you want to talk about anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm

"Sure?" I say letting my arms down. "I'm a daughter of Hades?" I didn't know how to make coversation. I'm mot exactly the talkng type. Still looking straight at him, I continue my whittling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:35 pm

"Hades? That's cool. Is it totally glorious being about to shadow travel?" I asked, grinning and raising an eyebrow.

(( Mind if my posts are short? I'll try to make them longer, if you'd like. :] ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 pm

~No I don't mind, mine are kind of short also. I'm having RP block >_<

I scoff, "Glorious? Try exhausting." I say smugly. I look down, successfully finishing my handle. I look back up at him, "What about you? Any awesome powers a Demeter kid has that I should know about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:45 pm

(( Aw man, I hate it when that happens. ))

"Nah, we grow plants, that's about it. Works best on wheat though. It'd be kind of strange if we were traveling around by swinging on vines or something." I said, laughing at the thought of me traveling by vine - because I was also in caveman clothes. And lemme tell ya, loincloth was a sorry excuse for clothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:58 pm

The funny thing is, I actually laughed. I haven't really laughed in a long time. I almost forgot what laughing sounded like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:13 pm

"Hey, you look great when you're laughing." I said, grinning ear to ear and chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:50 pm

I feel blood rushing to my cheekbones. This was a first time a guy complimented me without any other intentions. To hide my blushing, I look down continuing my whittling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:07 pm

"What are you carving?" I asked curiously, looking down at the bar of soap thoughtfully. I had always liked soap, though that sounded rather odd, it's texture was usually.. I dunno, smooth? It was just nice. "If you don't mind my asking." I added hastily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:11 pm

I quickly glance back and forth between the bar of soap and Felix. "It's actually supposed to be a replica of my dagger." I explain. It was habit slash hobby of mine. Everywhere I went you would see me with my whittling knife and a bar of soap. I got my brother into it and now he can't stop either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:34 pm

"Oh that's cool. Soap weapons, that could become a trend." I said, laughing. "I don't think they would really harm monsters but hey, it might help them become a bit cleaner, and whew, wouldn't that be great."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 pm

I nod and clear my throat. If he only knew why I did it, "Um, yeah it's just a replacement hobby." I subtly say. I didn't want to give away too much information, knowing others, right away they think I'm crazy. It's probably because of my huge scar on my arm. Luckily, he hasn't noticed it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:49 pm

"Replacement hobby?" I asked, slightly confused. "Pretty cool replacement hobby. Would you mind if I asked what it's replacing?" I asked, running my hand through my hair and realizing that there were stray strands of grass in it. Shaking my head, I did my best to get the grass out.

(( Should we romance them? >w> ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 pm

~Alright. Ronnie needs someone to soften her up.

I gave a look as if he had just insulted me. What gave him a right to ask something so personal? Then again, he didn't know. "You don't really want to know," I say harshly crossing my arms in front of my chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:26 am

"I do want to know. If I hadn't why would I ask?" I asked, grounding myself in case she hit me or something. She looked like she was capable of such things, real tough and stuff. That was pretty admirable no damsel in distress business but then again, didn't I like ladies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:34 pm

My leg was feeling a little restless so it started bouncing up and down while it was on the ground. I take a sudden interest in my feet wondering how I'm going to answer this. "My friends and I," I pause hesitantly, "We used to find interesting ways to pass the time."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:44 pm

~Imma randomly stalk this O.o~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:06 pm

(( Lol, kay. For a second I was like, "MOO, WHY YOU POSTIN' IN OUR THREAD, FOO'?" xD ))

"Ah." I said, looking at the sky for a moment before quickly hugging her. Spur of the moment thing, I guess. She looked like she needed a hug.

(( SOOKIE STACKHOUSE. BILL COMPTON. (I bet I spelled something wrong) ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:01 pm

~Yes! I am a HUGE True Blood fan!

I hang my arms by my side as he hugged me. I didn't really know how to respond to to his so I just pat his back softly. "It's okay," I assure him, "It's not that big of a deal." To me it isn't, but to others, impacts them greatly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]   Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just rolling around [ p r i v a t e ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next