Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cut Deep [DAVE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

Cut Deep [DAVE] Empty
PostSubject: Cut Deep [DAVE]   Cut Deep [DAVE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:53 pm

XANDER LAMBRETT

Cut Deep [DAVE] Short_men

Xander never expected this. Well, he should have. He should have known that his fantastic magic tricks weren't really tricks at all. He was actually magic. Weird. Anyway, he accepted the fact of being a demigod quickly as he sprinted for half-blood hill, chased by that unknown creature. Even though it only happened a few minutes earlier, the memory was foggy. What Xander knew for sure was that he killed the monster with his pocket knife that turned out to be celestial bronze after it shouted something about him being a son of Hecate.

Xander should have been proud of his accomplishment as he usually was. He didn't know much, but taking down a beast of that size with nothing but a pocket knife must deserve some praise. He would feel better about himself if he wasn't terribly wounded. His black T-shirt was basically torn to shreds and blood was pouring out of the huge claw-shaped gash in his chest. He had a shallow cut on his left leg as well and he could feel the bruises from being tossed all over begin to form on his body. The world started spinning the farther he dragged himself. Things were looking bleak for this magician.

Somehow, Xander had managed to drag himself all the way up the hill on his hands and knees. A pine tree wasn't too far away and he could see the amazing camp below him, but none of that mattered right now. He just wanted to get fixed up. He knew his time was winding down as his arms gave out and he fell flat on his stomach. Lifting his head, he used all the energy he had left to shout as loud as he could,
"Help!" His vision began to fade to black as he waited for someone, something to come save him.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Cut Deep [DAVE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut Deep [DAVE]   Cut Deep [DAVE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Damon was walking along near Half-blood Hill. He felt something wrong, but he couldn't place it. The sky was starting to get cloudy which was rare, but not unheard of, more so around the boarders. As he got nearer to the Pine Tree he was positive that something bad would happen.

As he reached the top of the Hill he heard someone yell for help. Damon's back went rigid, he'd heard that kind of call before, and it was never good. He rushed towards where he heard the voice come from and found a kid about thirteen year old kid just laying there. "Yo! Kid, don't you dare die on me!" He yelled scooping up the kid. He turned to the Big House and used his concussion wave to launch himself there as quick as possible.

Once in the Big House He rushed the Kid to an empty room. Bringing along some Ambrosia and Nectar. He quickly wrapped the kid's wounds in Bandages and feed him some Ambrosia.
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

Cut Deep [DAVE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut Deep [DAVE]   Cut Deep [DAVE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:52 pm

(Moving to the Big House ;))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cut Deep [DAVE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut Deep [DAVE]   Cut Deep [DAVE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cut Deep [DAVE]
Page 1 of 1