Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

No Regrets [Dave]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:28 pm

No Regrets [Dave] Dsfd

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

There wasn't much to do at camp anymore. Palmer had concluded that much. It wasn't fun to hang around and do nothing but train. Sometimes she wished she was back in a private school working with every new guy that came up to her. No one was really ecstatic to be at camp anymore. That's how Palmer saw it. Sitting around all day is boreing. Where's the fun? The winter festival meant nothing to her. She didn't count it as to be being fun. So under Thalia's Pine Palmer sat, smoking a cigarette and not regretting a thing.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Dave

Dave

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Damon was wandering, debating where or not to start blowing things up just for kicks. As he wandered he noticed he was headed to Thalia's Pine. Once there he saw a girl his age sitting there smoking. He walked over and yawned stretching loudly. "What's up?" He asked as he slid down the tree and sat a bit away from her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Palmer turned her head to the boy. "Oh nothing," she said waving her arms out in front of her. "Just, you know, gah! Camp. It's well, boreing, wouldn't you agree?" she stuck the cigarette back into her mouth. This guy looked familiar. Palmer didn't spend enough time in her cabin to know whether he was her brother or not. She'd have to go on instinct.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:20 pm

"Yup." Damon said as e slid down further until he was laying instead of sitting, at this angle his pendent fell out of his shirt. The pendent, was three crescent moons intertwined. "I'm just trin' to find somethin' to do ti kill time. I been to that festival to much so, if I go back I might start blowing it up." Damon said with his eyes still close.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:41 pm

"Ugh," Palmer groaned. "Tell me about it. It's so annoying how happy and go-getty these people are when it comes to carnivals. I mean, give me a break. It's like they've never seen a Ferris Wheel before!" Palmer slid her back down the trunk of the tree, she was lying down like the guy. She crossed her legs and kicked her feet up. She was comfotable, but still bored. Maybe she could go off and get this guy going.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Damon muttered a few words in Greek and the dirt bubbled and it made a mini Ferris Wheel. Damon smiled and made the small Ferris Wheel explode, and tiny people made of fire running away from it, before dying out. "That made me feel better." Damon chuckled. "Should I do the Roller Coaster next?' Damon asked looking at the girl who was now lounging like him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Palmer smiled. "No, no," she said. "Let me try." she waved her hand over the ground and built up an entire city that looked a lot like New York. "Would you like to do the honors?" Palmer asked with a smile. Palmer conclude that she liked this guy.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Damon grinned the Devil's smile. He made a lot of small fire float above the small city, and with a downward flick of his finger the balls of fire obliterated the city. "Well, now that was fun. Damon by the way. What's your name?" Damon asked as he made a tiny replica of the entire country. "The honors, this time, are your's." Damon said with a wave of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Palmer grinned and waved her hand over the country. It burst into real, actually flames and Peleous the dragon who was wrapped around the tree guarding the fleece, hissed like a cat. Palmer patted his side, smiling. The flames burnt out themselves and nothing was left of the replica of the country.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Damon laid back relaxing for the first time in a while. "I wonder why pointless destruction is so fun." Damon said as he closed his eyes. The sun had that heater effect it had only in winter.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Ahhh...something happened...sorry!

Last edited by Kat on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Palmer smiled and looked at the kid. "Any kind of destruction is fun," she said. "You should see me watch NASCAR. I hate it but I cheer for the cars to crash. I know! I'm cruel. But t's what I enjoy." Palmer laughed lightly. The stupid things she shared with random people. It was life changingly weird.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:53 pm

"If NASCAR didn't have crashes, all they would be doing, is turning left. Its the crashes that make it mildly entertaining." Damon said as he looked over. "We are pretty beast, just chilaxin' with a dragon like this." Damon said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Palmer laughed at his comment on NASCAR. Then she laughed again at his second comment. "Tell me about it," she said with a smile. "This is one of my favorite places to be. I feel so BOSS up here." she looked up at the cloudy sky. It was a day you would expect it to snow, but it had rarely snowed yet that year. Palmer wished it snowed more.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:48 am

Damon got a wicked smile. "I wish a new camper would show up. Then we could collect and 'Admittance fee'." Damon laugh. Those jokes work always worked best when someone was there to say that there is no such fee 'cause it confuses the new person. Damon watched the sky wising that it would get more overcast. 'Noon Night' Damon used to call it, when the clouds were so thick the street lamps back home would come on at noon. Most street lamps ran on light detectors, so it was low light levels that made them turn on not timers.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Palmer rolled her eyes. "That's been done too many times," she said. "Great idea though. Very classic. But something new and original woul be better. A great way to antagonize new kids. Maybe making them take a right of passage. Like, make them fight a very experienced fighter. That would shake them up a bit." Money was always great but you could never get enough of good laughs.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Damon waved his hand. "That's been used as much if not more." Damon said still thinking. "Okay, what about a general endurance test? Good, for both kicks and see who there Olympian Parent might be." Damon suggested hoping that if it sounded good enough to the campers they could take the idea to Chiron.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Palmer shrugged and her thoughts wandered on and on. "I don't know," she said. She was tired. Her eyes felt heavy and dropped a bit. The overcast of the sky seemed to mock her with chances of rain or snow. Palmer wanted it to get warm again. She didn't enjoy the cold very much.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Damon stretched and yawned loudly. "Well, I'm go take a nap." Damon said rising to his feet. He walked over to the dragon lounging at the base of the tree. "Take good care of it." He said as he patted one of the dragon's head. Damon walked off waving. "Happy hunting!" he called as he left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Regrets [Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets [Dave]   No Regrets [Dave] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Regrets [Dave]
Page 1 of 1