Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) Empty
PostSubject: Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle)   Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:37 pm

I twirled lightly, breathing in the scent of all the night plants. Moonlace, blooming silver in the light from the moon.
The night in the meadow was a clear one, a crisp little breeze blowing over the trees and plants.
Sighing, I bent, sure I was going to pick a sprig of my favorite plant, but a sudden wind beside me made me look up, smiling to my invisible servants.
This one handed me a small can of what was called Coke. Fizzy, brown liquid. I thanked it, and took a sip of my foamy drink, before turning back to my work.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle)   Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) Tumblr_m1tx0yPioy1r9go6m
Deimos, god of fear, dread and terror
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deimos sighs and looks around the room. The god was bored, he had nothing to do lately. Unless you count tormenting his brother Phobos, and driving his father's chariot. Yet, both of these he did reguraly, so they we're pretty boring. He sighs and closes his eyes, trying to think of something to do. Deimos's eyes shoot open, as an idea pops into his mind. Maybe he could visit Calypso. He'd done it before, and it hadn't been bad.

Deimos stands up, and grins lightly. With a flash of bright light, the god disappears. With another flash of bright light, Deimos slowly materializes in the middle of a meadow. In front of him was a girl, who seemed to be working on her plants, Calypso. Deimos smirks, and watches her for a bit before speaking up. "Hello Calypso"he says to her.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle)   Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) 2lmqmut
Calypso

As the light died down, I wondered who could be coming. Zeus hadn't come in a long while. Neither had Hermes. Aphrodite only came once every few centuries. And the minor Gods, they were always fairly busy.
"Hello Calypso".
A familiar voice. One that I had heard before.
I straightened, and turned, already speaking.
'Hello Deimos. It has been too long,' I smiled, pulling a lock of my hair from my face.
Ducting off my white sleeveless dress, I thought for a moment. Why was he here? But I scolded myself for them thoughts. Any visitor was welcome to my island.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle)   Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) Tumblr_lr0se5pNao1qebz1fo1_500
Deimos, god of fear, terror and dread
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deimos smirks, and leans back against a tree. He folds his arms over his broad chest. He looks down at Calypso and watches her as she works in her garden. He wondered if she really enjoyed working in the garden, or if she did it so she wouldn't be so boring. It had to be boring here, rarely did she get visitors. "It's nice to see you"he says quietly.

Deimos then looks around the island. It was small, but actually nice. It was also pretty peaceful. Normally Deimos didn't like this type of things, but just this once it was nice. He then feels suddenly parched. "What I could do for a Dr.Pepper right now"he says outloud, knowing very well that the island has invisable servants.

Soon a can of Dr. Pepper floats through the air to Deimos. "Thank you"he says quietly. Deimos takes the can, and opens it. He holds it up to his mouth and takes a long sip of it. "Ahh, so refreshing"he says to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle)   Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:06 pm

I laughed, pulling a small weed that I had just noticed from the soft brown earth.
'How have you been Deimos? How is the world?' I was so eager.
The world had changed so much in my years imprisoned. Gods came, bringing me amazing things from the new world. They told me tales of cars, and city's, and planes. But it all seemed to much to believe. I still envisioned the rolling mountains, small villages with shrines to the Ancient Gods, and the titans ruling. Sometimes I wished that I had never sided with my father. That I had never chosen his side during that war. If I hadn't I would still be in the world, able to see all these things for myself.
But that was not fair either. What was done was done. My island was beautiful. Plants bloomed, and from what I heard, that was rare in the new world.
Almost absentmindedness, I muttered.
'Phobos comes every once in a while. Apparently, more "Phobias" are added by the day to his list.'
One of my servants carried over a platter, with a few small bits of food. A table was carried by one more, and chairs by three others. I smiled in their direction, and sat on a roughly made wooden stool, staring at my can of coke, and thinking.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle)   Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) Tumblr_m5fofuQXF01rr7s9n
Deimos god of fear, terror and dread

Deimos takes a long sip of his Dr. Pepper. He folds his arms across his chest once more, still holding his soda. "I've been good. The world? It's been the same pretty much. Is there anything or anyone you'd like to know about?"he says to her. Deimos was always certian to ask Calypso if she wanted to know about anything special. Spending all of this time away from the world, they're would have to be things she'd want to know about.

Deimos smirks, and nods in the direction of the servent, as if he's giving them a thanks. He pulls out a chair, and sits down in it. He places his soda on the table, and looks over at Calypso. "Does he?" Deimos asks, a bit suprised. He guessed that he didn't pay that much attention to what his brother does. "I knew that, pretty intresting actually. I have quite a lot of fears that have been added to my list"he says to her.

Deimos then reaches across the table, and grabs a sandwich. He holds it up to his mouth and takes a large bite. Hm, peanut butter and jelly. He swallows his bite, and takes another. In between bites he takes drinks from his soda.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle)   Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:49 pm

I picked at a sandwich, taking a small bites.
I couldn't decide. So much in the world. But there was one thing I wanted to know about.
'The war. Janus told me there is another war brewing. That Kronos stirs, and...other Titans,' I had almost let slip the name that I refused to utter.
Atlas. My father.
I wondered sometimes about the Hesperades. My half-sisters. Cruel maidens at times, but sometimes, just kind.
Janus had not been the only one to hint that there was another war on the horizen. Many had. Iris. Morpheus. So many. Apparently, it was still on the rocks, Not even sure that there would ever be a war.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle)   Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) Tumblr_m5fs6xduAV1rr7s9n
Deimos god of fear, terror and dread

Deimos picks up his soda can and finishes the rest of his soda. He sets the empty can down on the table. Right away an invisable servent comes over with another. He takes it from the servent, and opens it. Taking a large swig, Deimos sighs from the refreshing taste of the soda.

He then turns to focus on Calypso. "Ah the war. Well Janus would be correct, another war is brewing"he says softly. Deimos then pauses to think about what he should tell her. "The war will defiently be intresting, and the sides unknown. I suspect that many of my fellow minor gods will be joining the titans. I myself, have not yet decided"he tells her. That brought up an intresting question for himself. What side would he take? He had know idea, most likely he'd take the side that looked like it would win, or the side Phobos took.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle)   Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:48 am

That was interesting. That the minor Gods would take the side of the titans. That they would risk everything for a side that lost once before.
'That is...most interesting. Thank you Deimos,' with that, I took a sip of my drink.
The smell of all my night blooming plants filled the air, and I sighed, looking around. A warm breeze blew over the tops of the trees yet again, and pulled at my long loose hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle)   Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep in The Meadow (Snyggle)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: