Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imani

Imani

Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) Empty
PostSubject: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) 98418467

Amber Summers

Daugther of Terpsichore

"They're creepy and they're kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They're altogether ooky,
The Addams Family.

Their house is a museum.
When people come to see 'em
They really are a screa-um.
The Addams Family.

Neat

Sweet

Petite

So get a witch's shawl on.
A broomstick you can crawl on.
We're gonna pay a call on
The Addams Family."

Amber sung and snapped. She did a kick ball change and a box step to the "Addams Family theme song"
Amber stopped as she saw a maze filled with hay. She started to freak out, She pulled her pink jacket
off and wrapped it around her waist, it was too hot but there was still breeze. She looked down at her black
and white striped t-shirt. Her dark blonde hair blew in the wind as her blue-green eyes scanned the place.
Just then she heard footsteps right behind her, She turned. "So you two also going in?"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:48 pm

I silently sang along to the music on my Ipod. It was Haru Haru by Big Bang. I liked the piano part, maybe i'll try to figure it out on the piano sometime. I walked in the maze. I don't know why I was here. I was usually at the lake. I continued walikng untill I realized that I was at the start again. This girl asked me if I was going in. "Why not?" I said simply. I was bored and I had nothing better to do... this was the only place other than the lake that I can get some peace and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Bah, Chris liked the warm summer months much more than these colder days of fall and winter. Still, with their downfalls they brought their share of frivolousness and festivities. The Hay Bale Maze was one such attraction, nothing his perceptive mind couldn't handle, still, it would be nice to kick back and relax sometime. Maybe he would pretend to get lost, or better yet, lead other campers into a dead end and observe their problem solving techniques! Oh what fun!

While Chris vastly preferred light clothing to the heavier alternative, tonight would be an exception. It was relatively cold after all. Adorned with a form fitting white sweatshirt and baggy jeans, he was in it for the long haul. Mmm, it was actually quite amusing to the young son of Athena just how much his muscles showed through the thick clothing. He didn't consider himself very large, but he thought himself to be well-muscled at the very least.

"Not bad... Not bad at all..."

With his thorough self examination complete he casually sauntered over to the entrance of the maze. Nothing too extravagant, but you could clearly see that somebody poured hours of effort into the attraction. There were also people clearly getting into the festive spirit, and some who looked downright bored out of their minds. In front of him were two prime examples of both cases, two girls to be exact. Singing and dancing to what he remembered as an old TV show, she looked like she was having the time of her life!

"She's not half bad looking either." He mused.

A playful grin found its way onto Chris's face. He had already planned on going in, however, it seemed as though she were offering to accompany him and the other girl whom, by sheer coincidence, had arrived at a similar time. The other one was dreadfully boring though, as though nothing amused her, as though she were only interested in her own little world. Eh, Chris wouldn't let this thought show through as he walked forward and offered his arm to the blond one whom had posed the original question.

"Why, of course I am, the better question is, would you care to accompany me?"

OOC: Gaaaah!! Soooooo baaaaaad ;-;... Stupid writers block D:

Last edited by Hadoland on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:11 pm

It has to be Amber since Korina is taken, but you can flirt with her all you want. XD

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Amber was approached by a blonde who was occupied with her ipod and looked really bored. The girl told her 'Why Not?'. Amber blinked and tried to put on a smile, The girl reminded her of one of those spoiled Aphrodite girls, But Amber would be nice to her. The girl was probably having a bad day. That was what Amber was for... Brightening people's day...

A boy was also there, He was hot... Well he kind of reminded her of Kyle.. Her ex who ran away. She never wanted to mention him, The guy held his arm out to Amber. Giggling, Amber slid her arm under his She could feel herself blushing. "Well that's cool, I guess we'll get lost," Amber teased. "Well anyways, I'm Amber Summers, Daughter of Terpsichore. What are you're names?"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:51 pm

Korina is the master of hiding her emotions. So don't go and say 'she looked bored.' Just tellin you.

The filrting kinda made me sick. I mean like, you don't know each other and flirt? What world am I in now? I kept my 'happy' expression on. I guess that Stephen and I are kinda like that...
"I'm Korina, you can call me Kori. I'm a daughter of Apollo." I told her. I took off my beats and hung them on my neck and they turned into earbuds, just so that I could keep one in my ear and not be rude.

I anylized the piano part. There were 6 flats. All notes were flats with the exception of D and A. The main vocals and the melody of the accompanyment I could figure out instantly, I just needed to figure out the bass part of the accompnyment, especially the accidentals, in which there are alot. I got D major variation 1, and E flat... I'm not sure. Both in broken chords.

"It's not that hard to navigate, it all leads to one place, I saw the Hecate kids cast the enchantment."
I told them. Well, you may get lost once or twice, thats the point, but you'll always find your place after. At least after 30 minutes of being lost. Thats the catch to the spell.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:43 pm

A thin smile, something that was almost trademark to Chris, had once again found its way to his face. It was clear that he was having an effect on Amber, as such, it seemed as though he months of research were paying off. He knew how to act, how to maintain his general aura of confidence, that warm gentle gaze that seemed to bring a flush about to every girl's cheek. Oh how he enjoyed his "work" so, the only thing that could make it better was somebody to swap notes with!

"Chris Daimon, son of Athena."

It was a practiced response, one that he had shaped through answering that very question time and time again. People always seemed curious whom the godly parent was, what were they capable of. People always wanted to see just how powerful their peers were, and to that, Chris could sympathize.

The other girl was really starting to get under Chris's skin, his notes had shown the clear signs of a fake personality. They had shown the clear signs of a mask present, and exactly how to exploit the clear chinks. She very quickly adopted a rather distant look as she adjusted her headphones. There appeared to be something interesting happening with her music as her focus very clearly shifted.

As that briefest of moments ended, she began to try and show off her knowledge. If it was indeed a spell, then it would only serve to bamboozle Chris even more, but, where was the fun in knowing that you automatically reached your goal? His smile grew slightly wider as an idea popped into his head. For a moment he thought that the entire point and fun of a maze had been ruined, but this new plan was much more exciting. The Hecate kids would need to be on their toes to be able to fool Chris's mind.

"If you automatically find the goal, then lets get lost instead."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:26 pm

"Nice to meet you." I said. I could tell he wan't exactly happy with me here. Fine by me, I really didn't care about what he thought, if only they had a skate park here. I thought of a tune, I'm yours by Jason Miraz. Ah, the irony. Yeah, I was going to take over his brain for a second. Athena kids were harder to and wore me out a bit, but it was worth it. I just made him a bit lovey dovey. Nothing major. He won't notice it, thats what I love about this power, took me a long time to master, but works really well.

Then for the fun part. To mess with his emotions. I was mostly focused on Haru Haru though, I need to find the rest of the chorus out and I was done. This song that came to mind was perfect. 'I don't care by 2NE1.' The version by Jordyn doesn't work as well, and I liked 2NE1 more. Mixed feelings, the best things to be watching and messing around with. I guess Taylor was really rubbing off on me, I really need to thank her this time. The mashup of the 2 songs would be awesome. Love, but hate. It was going to work well, I can tell. Especially here, where I didn't have to concentrate and keep the magic away from many active minds at once.

"Lets see how this goes." I said as I walked into the maze again. By emotionless posture, my perfectly unreadable expression, as if I dumped all my thoughts on the trash and filled it in with one thought, 'this... is going to be fun.'
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:40 pm

The girl introduced herself as Korina and said that Amber can call her Kori. The guy said he was Chris Daimon, Son of Athena. Amber chuckled she thought he was a child of Aphrodite but she was just thinking silly. When Korina said that the Hecate kids cast an enchantment on the maze, Amber felt scared. If she walked away she would feel like a chicken if she did, Chris said something but Amber was to focused on the maze.

When Korina said Lets see how it goes She walked into the maze. Amber raised an eyebrow, "Should we follow after her?" She asked looking at Chris with her blue-green eyes. Without waiting for an answer she pulled his arm and walked into the maze.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Chris smiled dryly, Kori's words were laced with venom as she conveyed the message that she didn't care at all for him. Such emotion wouldn't be a problem for this son of Athena, such clear disregard for anyone other than herself wouldn't phase him in the slightest. His sole purpose for being at this maze was to enjoy himself, and that was exactly what he was planning on doing. Twas also amusing when she began humming. In a matter of seconds, Chris felt compelled to rush things forward with Amber, completely disregarding his normally very planned out manner.

It was, however, an obvious trick. This thought was quickly replaced by careful calculation and precision tactics, counter measure after counter measure was cemented into place to prevent the girl from working her mysterious power on him again. Though Chris didn't exactly appreciate her trying to tamper with his mind, a mild, grudging respect was beginning to build for the girl. She had actually had the courage to tamper with the mind of a son of Athena, now THAT in itself was extremely brave.

The mystery that was her power would have to wait. Chris could feel the girl on his arm quickly tense up at the mention of enchantment. Her body becoming rigid as he face rapidly lost all semblance of color. Without a second thought he reached out his other hand and gently held hers reassuringly, silently communicating that everything would be alright as long as he was there.

She tugged on his arm, but he refused to be the anchor of this group. He rushed to the front, Amber in tow as his calculative mind went into overdrive. Trigonometry and Calculus being used to determine every single parameter of the maze. His mind working in overdrive as it tried everything in its power to lead the group astray.It was extremely amusing, especially when Chris would notice the vague changes of the maze to accommodate their progress. He would see first-hand the extent of the Hecate kid's handy work.

"The better question is, can she keep up."

That old dry smile was very quickly replaced by a sly grin. This maze would be fun, and a true test of his intelligence, besides, it was always entertaining to see the extent of a fellow-demigod's problem solving abilities. There was something slightly odd about Chris though, a normal person would appear to be in a state of intense concentration while doing such advanced math, but... Chris's brow wasn't furrowed in thought, his eyes were hardly scanning the area studiously, in fact, they seemed to be focused on his companion, Amber. He figured he may as well make this experience much more fun for her, especially since it seemed she was having a case of "cold feet."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:51 pm

His facial expressions were not showing the regular signs of confusion when I messed with them. According the Taylor, those expressions were signs of thoughts, many, many, thoughts at once. I guessed his brain was harder to hack into than most of his siblings. Lucky him. Not. Music always helped those powers, I changed the music from Haru Haru to Not Afraid. I'm testing emotions right now. Sometimes, particular emotions were easier to use on some people than others.

As we walked in that maze, I thought of getting lost, being trapped and the maze instantly bended, and bended, and bended. It wouldn't stop. I live to do these little things. Especially messing up the enchantments of the Hecate cabin. There was a glitch in their magic, and when you bent it around too much, it would malfunction. It was fun to see how the Hecate kids would take it out on the Hermes kids. The maze kept on changing, and changing.

As we navigated the maze, I emptied my mind, which I find really easy to do, I knew I was compromised, and that was going to make things really hard on my part. But I still tried, after a bit, I gained a bit of access to hid thoughts, not enough to do anything though. Though, small thoughts can grow really quickly, that's why I didn't really care about how much access I had. I very quietly continued to make little noises to that rap part. What I like about rap, is that I don't have to sing along. I can just think about the lyrics and tap the rythm and I was good to go.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:52 pm

As Amber tugged onto his arm he walked forward, He said something about Kori keeping up, Amber smiled a little. She stared around at all the hay wondering if something was going to pop out or not.. The frightnened daughter of Terpsichore looked at Kori and Chris, They seemed to be not really getting along. Amber frowned; She had no idea what she was going to do now. As they were walking The maze kept on changing routes.

Amber hesitated and thought for a moment, Why would Hecate kids trick people so much? It was strange for the bubbly and clumsy blonde to know. Just then all of a sudden a scarecrow with big black blueberry eyes, straw hair, a ketchup smile with a little bit of hot sauce dripping down, and was holding a knife just popped out of the hay and fell down right flat in front of them. Amber screamed.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:33 am

A mischievous grin worked its way onto Chris's visage as Kori continued to try and access his mind. He had to admit, she was extraordinarily persistent, and every time Chris forced her out of his mind she just worked her way back in. Twas amusing actually, but as she changed tactics, so did he. Hundreds of complex algorithms and functions flooded through his head. All the while he was STILL adjusting for the changes in the maze, continually leading them astray despite the spell's best efforts to lead them onto the correct path.

Chris had also made an interesting observation... Every time Kori changed the music she was following along to, she had a slightly different effect on his mind. The son of Athena was extremely curious to see how she handled the sudden flood of information. Would she jump in relapse? Would she pry further into his mind? Of the possibilities.

Moments later, a strange and rather poorly constructed scarecrow had sprung out of the hay. A ploy that A, forced Chris's mind to consider even MORE variables as he adjusted to Amber. He deftly plucked one of the creation's blueberry eyes and popped it into his mouth. An action that was designed solely to comfort amber in her time of distress. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around Amber, a ploy to "shield" her from any more harm that could come of her.

"Nothing's gonna get you, I promise."

A warm and appealing smile was plastered on his face as he relinquished the brief embrace. He gently looped his arm around her waist and encouraged her forward. His smile was carefully maintained, though it did take him a certain degree of effort. After all, adjusting for the maze, rifling through hundreds of complex algorithms AND making a mental effort to remain reassuring wasn't exactly easy.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:50 pm

I tried to pry into his thoughts, but his brain was firing too many neutrons to read what I was sending him. I guess. I wanted to barf at his flirting comments. It was gross, you barely know her and here you are, acting like you’re madly in love with each other.

I tried, and tried, but everything I tried wasn’t enough. I was going to hack his brain no matter what. The scarecrow really did scare Amber, and he Chris was attempting to impress her. Again, it was gross, at least in my opinion.

Around after the 6th time I tried, my head started burning. No, not right now. Please not right now. Last time this happened, I collapsed and gave Taylor a headache. This is NOT going to happen right now. My vision started to blur, and I felt like I was slipping away. Black spots danced around, and thoughts flooded my head. Calculations, estimates, algorithms. I couldn’t take it, but I had to hang on for now. Sleep. Take some rest, you need it. and I collapsed. I gave into the darkness and drifted away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)   Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing in the hay (Closed to Hadoland and Cherryb0mb)
Page 1 of 1