Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"I don't think you'll get back in that way...you see, I've already tried." (Doctor)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucky©

Lucky©

"I don't think you'll get back in that way...you see, I've already tried." (Doctor) Empty
PostSubject: "I don't think you'll get back in that way...you see, I've already tried." (Doctor)   "I don't think you'll get back in that way...you see, I've already tried." (Doctor) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:02 pm

ⓗⓐⓓⓛⓔⓨ ⓦⓘⓛⓛⓞⓦ ⓑⓔⓔⓝ
"I don't think you'll get back in that way...you see, I've already tried." (Doctor) Tumblr_lt1iroJ3oe1qcfkq9o1_500
-ιғ yoυ woυld lιve yoυr lιғe wιтн eaѕe; do wнaт yoυ oυgнт, noт wнaт yoυ pleaѕe-

[left] Hadley sat on the dock of the lake, watching the ice crystals dance on top of the near-frozen water. It was a chilly day out, and Hadley ran her finger along the edge of the board. Her eyes seemed glazed, and she had all of her hair on her left side. In her hands was a thermos filled with hot chocolate. Sprinkled with cinnamon and chocolate shavings, she took a sip of it, and wrapped her hands around the warm cup. Looking away and smilng out at the lake, everything was perfect.

Hadley looked behind her. She was suprised she didn't hear him walk up. Glancing up and down, Hadley gave no reply to him. She didn't say anything. Well, she hardly ever did. Tilting her head a bit, Hadley turned back to the lake and took another sip of her hot chocolate. It warmed her, and she felt content. The Nyx cabin was filled with people, so it wasn't quite to her liking right now.

Back to top Go down

"I don't think you'll get back in that way...you see, I've already tried." (Doctor)
Page 1 of 1