Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Perect Day [Private to Ducks]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Perect Day [Private to Ducks] Empty
PostSubject: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Noel was waiting for Trent to show up. Dressed in a midnight blue bikini with a bow on the hip. Her hair was being whipped back by the wind, while she enjoyed the suns warm rays. Her eyes were dancing while her pulse raced. Today was going perfect while she waited for him."Where the heck is he... he's running late."
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:55 pm

"Geuss who?" Trent snuck ip behind her and put her hand on her eyes, "Trent, the ever so sexy son of Phobos!!" He laughed. "Sorry I'm late but..." Trent trailed off mischievously, "I got you something." He grinned and pulled a bouquet of roses he begged a kid from the Demeter cabin for. And now, for this simple gesture he is stuck doing the kids chores for a week,
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:00 pm

"Baby those are gorgeous I love them!" She exclaimed, her eye were sparkling. Pulling him down she kissed him softly."And you are ever so sexy. But you'd need to be to have an ever so gorgeous girl like me be yours." She teased while she enjoyed doing. Pulling in down to the sand she cuddled beside him.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:06 pm

"We came here to talk so, whats on your mind, Babe?" He asked her. They had come here to talk, and he wasn't exactly the type to like to talk but if she wanted to then he would. That's how crazy he was over her. Trent planted a kiss on her cheek and threw an arm over her shoulder tenderly.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:09 pm

"Mm not sure mainly I just wanted to kiss you and swim. So babe do you treat all the girls like this?" she asked before crawling onto his lap, her ankle still hurt but it didn't bother her. Noel was crazy for this boy he was cute and dorky and sexy and everything else she ever wanted.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:14 pm

"Well, believe it or not, The only girls I've treated like this are you and my grandma, but she didn't get to sit on my lap." Trent joked and gave her a kiss. But it was true he always treated his grandma better then his girlfriends and his mom. He actually never treated his mom Vas well as he did with everyone else. Not that he treated many people well, he just wasn't a nice person to always be sweet and sensitive to everyone, just her and a select group of people.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:18 pm

She was happy to know that he treated her and a few others like this. Returning his kiss she pulled away. Noel thought the flowers were just so gorgeous. Carefully slipping one free of the bouquet and slipped it into her hair."How does this look darling?" she asked once again her head was resting upon his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:22 pm

"It looks wonderful, Amore." Trent knew when he spoke in Italian girls loved it. That's the one reason he learned Italian, and he was finally putting it to use. He couldn't say anything useful except for love and the cat is eating my grandfather (Don't ask). If anyone asked if he spoke Italian he'd answer nope, I just took it to turn girls on...
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Noel didn't know any Italian but she did know French. She also knew that she never loved anyone like she loved Trent so softly she whispered." Je t'amie." which was French for I love you. Now she just opened he didn't know what it meant while she cuddled with him." Hos many girls have you been in love with? If there are tell me about them." she said softly. Noel wanted to know everything about him.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Trent shifted uncomfortably, he didn't really like talking about the girls he loved. "I dated lots of girls but I wasn't truly in love with many." He mumbled, "There were 4 I was in love with." Trent said, "The 1st one was a girl back in my home in brazil named Angela that I was childhood friends with, then there was Jennifer who I met in Rio, and an Empousa I went out with for a week named Jill," He gulped at that part, "And then my final was a gorgeous girl with long dark brown hair and brown eyes, whose also the daughter of Nyx..." Trent trailed off.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:07 pm

"Mm, tell me more about the last girl. She sounds interesting." She teased him only slightly while they cuddled together. Her eyes were dancing to know that he loved her. Now her only worry was that she might screw up everything. Holding onto his hand she drew small swirls into the palm with her fingertips.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:34 pm

"Well, as I said she's gorgeous." He gave her a kiss on the temple, "She's definitely funny and she knows what she wants." He smirked at that part of the memory of her jumping on him, "And finally I'm going out with her." He finished his short little speech on Noel with a passionate kiss to the lips. He hadn't felt this good in a life time, and he didn't want to screw it up.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Noel smiled the whole time. Returning his kiss she whispered softly. "Je t'amie." He was her first love, and her first kiss. That was even sad or her to say, sure she dated but never really loved like she felt with her Trent. He was smart, and sexy and kind once she got past the rough outside. "So my love, what shall we do now? Sit here and enjoy the sun, or go swimming?"
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:42 pm

"Swimming!" Trent shouted in glee. He jumped up and ripped his shirt off reveling his well sculpted body. He was wearing some simple black board shorts with skulls down the left side and a pair of aviator sunglasses because of the sun. He yanked the aviators off his face and threw them to the ground next to him. He held out his hand to Noel and offered a flirty smirk.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Noel was already in her bikini. With a wicked grin, and a flirty hair toss she looked into his eyes." Race you to the water!" Slowly she counted to three before dashing off towards the cold water. She only hoped he would get distracted from watching her run to actually catch up. She was in her small dark midnight blue bikini with the bow that help the bottoms up, and a halter to. Her outfit covered up the important stuff, and showed enough of it.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:11 pm

"Wait, what!" Trent snapped out of his day dream. It wasn't his fault he was distracted by her in a bikini. It was his hormones. But anyway, Trent sprinted after Noel, but he didn't manage to catch up to her because he kept on getting distracted by her bikini. Again, HORMONES!
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:16 pm

She smirked when she fell back into the cold water. She was drenched shivering she winked at him."Looks like I win. What's my prize hot stuff?" Noel couldn't help but tease him. After all she had one fair and square. Well not really but still a win, is a win, isn't it? She let the waves crash over her head. She was happy to be spending time with him after all.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:24 am

"A kiss from, moi." He answered and gave her a kiss. "And now," He lifted her up bridal style and gave her another kiss. "You get thrown in!" He shouted in excitement. "Any last words?" He said in a playful voice. He couldn't think of a time when he had this much fun. The last time he even came close to this was uni cycling for the president of Brazil, which never happened. He uni cycled for people on the streets for money, not the president.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:58 pm

"Mm only that I love you, and where I go you go. So you're coming with me." She said clearly, her lips pressed to his once again while she clung tightly to him. Mainly so that if he threw her he'd have to go too. With a sparkle in her eyes she smiled." And this moment is far to perfect to ruin." She teased. Their time together was just to much fun not to tease him.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:45 pm

"Haha, like you can get me to fall in." Trent laughed. He chucked her into the water, but he tripped into it with her. While it wasn't his smartest move, he had to admit he was having fun. Noel just made it so easy to laugh and be around. He was never normally this happy, and bright. He was normally pessimistic and frighteneing. But Noel brought out his friendly side.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:49 pm

She smiled and swam away from him. Shaking out her hair, she dove under again. Swimming over to him. She dunked him under the water before racing back towards the warm shore. Sitting on the sand she stuck her tongue out at him, " Told you you'd fall for me." She teased.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:13 pm

Trent raced out from the frigid ocean and chased after her. He fell over in the sand next to her, laughing. "I'd fall for you for you in more ways then one, babe." Trent said in a husky voice. He gave her a kiss on the lips and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:28 am

She returns hid kiss happily. "Honey I'd follow you to the end of this earth. I'm so happy to call you mine." She smiled and rested against his chest. Her eyes sparkling in the sunset's lighting.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:16 pm

"Well I'd follow you to the ends of the universe." Trent said romantically. But he had to admit, he would follow her to the ends of the universe. The only other person he told that to was... well, no one. He'd only do that for her and no one else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perect Day [Private to Ducks]   Perect Day [Private to Ducks] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perect Day [Private to Ducks]
Page 1 of 1