Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HoneyBee

First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee Empty
PostSubject: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:05 am

It was 9 o'clock at night and I was waiting just out side the camp border. I came a little early because I was so excited for the date. I was wearing blue skinny jeans and a blue blouse. I tried to be as quiet as I could going across the border. I made sure I was in the shadows of a tree so nothing or no one could see me. I was fidgeting nervously waiting fro Adrian to come.

Last edited by honeyBee on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:16 am

"Marella?" I whispered. I couldn't see anyone and we had to leave for our date. I was just dressed in a black dress shirt and jeans, nothing to fancy. I was really excited for our date, and I was worried if she wouldn't show up. But that wasn't like Marella, she would come.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:27 am

I came out of the shadows and kind of stumbled. I thought he looked good in a swim suit! He looked so nice now. Hi! Hows it going?? I blushed at my lack of words. This was going to happen a lot. I thought to myself. I hope it wouldn't matter to him.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:49 pm

"Perfect, Sunshine." I smirked. She looked really good, and I had to admit I was a little worried she would think I wasn't dressed appropriately. One of my friends told me I was ok, but I didn't kow if I should believe him or not, after all he dressed like a punk or criminal everyday if the week,
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:06 pm

So are we going to go? I grabbed his hand and stayed as close to him as possible. What kind of movie are we going to see?? He always called me "Sunshine" and it was so cute. I thought it was sweet. I need to think of a name for him I thought. I hope this date went good, as good as the day on the beach. I feel like I've been waiting forever for this date and it has to go perfect.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:15 am

"I don't know..." I pondered, then thought of something, " But under no circumstances I'm not seeing any movies about, Romance or Vampires unless it's Dracula so, Breaking Dawn is ruled out." I stated firmly. I couldn't let her mind be poisoned with those horrors. And what would happen If she found Taylor Lautner more attractive then me? I looks down at my stomach discreetly. I had a six pack, but not one like that menace. "Is Taylor Lautner hotter then me?" I asked frantically.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:35 am

OOC- OMG I thought I replyed to that already..I'm so stupid...Sorry))

Its Ok I don't like those movies anyway. The books are good but the movies aren't that good. Now on to the next question. I thought. There was no denying that Taylor Lautner was hot. I can't lie. But Adrian is soo much better that someone I never met. I remembered the beach and smiled to myself. Yes! You are so much hotter that Taylor Lautner. It was so cute how he was self conscious about himself. All I could think of was how amazing he was. Shouldn't we get going before any one catches us???
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:38 pm

"Of course, sunshine." I told her and held out my hand for her to take. I had decided it wouldn't impress her if we had to walk to the movies, so I had some Hermes kids 'borrow' a car. It was pretty nice actually, they had managed to steal a Black 2011 mustang for me. I opened the car door for her and gestured for her to hop in.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:30 am

Wow. I said surprised. I thought there'd be just something regular waiting for us but there was a mustang. I stopped and stared at it for a second when Adrian motioned me to get into the car and I slid into the seat. Pretty nice car you got here. I smiled at him and closed the door. This should be a fun night I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:21 pm

"Well, it's not really mine per say..." I pouted, "I actually got the Hermes kids to get it for me." I rubbed my neck sheepishly. Mental Reminder: Buy a mustang to impress Marella. I jogged around to the other side of the car and slid into it.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:46 pm

He jogged to the other side of the car. I then said Its fine. Anyone who would dare to deal with a Hermes kid is very manly. I would not go into the Hermes cabin with a wallet or anything else valuable. Including shoes. I've heard they steal shoes and the people they steal them from don't even know until they're out of the cabin. You do know how to drive right? Because... I stopped there not wanting to bring anything else up. I didn't want to worry him.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:32 pm

"What's wrong sunshine?" I asked her. I hoped I didn't do anything, I really didn't want to make her upset. "But I got my driver's licenses... sorta." I grinned sheepishly. What I meant was, I had gotten a driver's license but it only worked in the area I grew up in, in Italy. But I think that counted.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:51 pm

How was I going to say this to him? I wouldn't ruin anything. It's nothing. I just.. I was hard to get this all out. I didn't want to sound selfish or anything. Never mind. So do you want to get going? I buckled up and smiled at him. Just seeing his blue eyes made me feel better. It made her forget about all that she was worried about. It sounded cheesy but his eyes sparkled, if not more than the stars in the sky.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:12 pm

I sighed and turned to her, "What's wrong, Sunshine, I don't want to see you upset." I told her as I took her left hand into mine. I didn't want her to feel bad. As long as she was with me, she will never feel bad and I have to make sure that happens.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Why did he have to be so darn nice?? I really didn't want to tell him but I guess I had to. Ikindofhaveafearofcrashinganddyinginacar. I said it really quickly so it was like one big word. It was really weird I had a fear of car crashes because I was a half blood and all. Slaying monsters all the time. I hated telling anyone this. I squeezed his hand and looked up at the roof of the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee   First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date (private to ducks-r-homicidal & honeyBee
Page 1 of 1