Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private] Breakfast Buddies Roleplay!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

[Private] Breakfast Buddies Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: [Private] Breakfast Buddies Roleplay!   [Private] Breakfast Buddies Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Zane Hughes

Snoring lightly, Zane's arms and legs dangled off both sides of the thick tree branch he had climbed onto and decided to nap on. It was a dangerous position and it could definitely be considered rather uncomfortable but Zane found that he could sleep virtually anywhere, any time. One of the perks of being a son of Hypnos. That and the fact that he seemed to have superior control over his body while he was sleeping. He hadn't tried to make himself sleepwalk or anything yet, but he was able to block out those disturbing dreams that most demigods got. Man, though types of dreams sucked. Zane was glad that he was a son of a sort of minor god, being a child of a more major god was just too much pressure.

(( Bad first post is bad. Sorry, I'll try and make lengthier posts as we go on. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

[Private] Breakfast Buddies Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private] Breakfast Buddies Roleplay!   [Private] Breakfast Buddies Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:45 am

I had been casually strolling through the Creek as I always had. All I wanted to do was get away from those bloodthirsty animals who I had to call my siblings. I rolled my eyes, thinking of the thought as I casually picked up my pace to a light jog. I closed my eyes, thinking pf my mother randomly and blinking back tears. She was a good and brave women. And I knew it. I shook my head and opened my eyes just in time to see myself stupidly run into a tree. The tree shook slightly, and I had heard a branch snapping, or... many branches snapping. Then- snoring?
Back to top Go down

[Private] Breakfast Buddies Roleplay!
Page 1 of 1