Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:56 pm

“Near Death Last Breath And Barely Hanging On. . .   That's Life.”
Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} Black__rising_by_lucuella
K a r i s || M a l o n e
the silent Hades camper

Karis sprinted to the Mess Hall. It was semi-early so not many people are up yet. She was wearing her usual clothes a black Green Day t-shirt, dark jeans, and her black denim jacket along with her combat boots on her feet. But something was different. She was actually smirking. Not many people would find that a big deal, but she's never showed emotion ever. Not even a small smile let alone a smirk.

The Daughter of Hades turned around, hoping to find Dante. She'd raced him to the Mess Hall, and while she was so caught up in trying to win, she lost where Dante was.    
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:07 pm

Don't Question my Heart...

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} 2bb9443bfa

I jumped from the mess hall ceiling down onto a table where I rolled to my feet. I was wearing my usual bomber jacket with a grey t shirt and jeans. I slid onto the the ground where I saw Karis. Heh. I ran over to her and waved.
"Hi," I said, smiling.

Don't Question the Fire That Burns Inside...
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:22 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e
the silent Hades camper

Karis whirled around to find Dante standing there. She smiled. "Hey," she said. "Wanna get some breakfast?" Just as soon as she said that Kars felt her stomach rumble, proving she was hungry.   
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:28 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

I smiled. "Sure," I said and took her hand. I led her to the place where we could get food. We were the only ones here. I think it was around four in the morning. "I enjoyed the other night," I said. That was saying something, I never enjoyed anything.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:06 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e
the silent Hades camper

Karis blushed. "So did I," she said smiling. Karis grabbed a plate and started to get some pancakes. "I enjoyed it. . . a lot." Karis grabbed a few pieces of bacon, then tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.    
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

I shrugged and looked at her plate. I put the same items she chose on mine. "I hope so. I worked very hard" I chuckled and kissed her on the cheek. It is true, I did work hard. I was proud of it.
"So, hows life?" I asked my love.

Last edited by Sampson the Necromancer on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:42 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e
the silent Hades camper

Karis blushed, as she sat down in one of the tables. "My life's been a million times better ever since I met you," she said truthfully. Karis meant every word he just said. If she hadn't met Dante, she probably would be cutting herself alone inthe woods.    
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:04 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

"You know... since I met you I haven't cut myself. That's saying something," I said and sat down next to her. I rubbed her back and smiled.
"I really love you," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:22 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e
the silent Hades camper

Karis smiled at Dante. "I love you too, Dante," she said quietly, kissing his cheek. "So much." Karis smiled warmly at Dante then started to drown her pancake in syrup.    
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:21 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

I felt content. I ate quietly and politely, I looked over the place. It was completely empty. Hm. Ah stop it dirty Dante. Bad Dante... BAD! Don't mention it Dante... DONT MENTION IT..
"Hey we're completely alone," I said. MIND FACEPALM.

Last edited by Sampson the Necromancer on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:43 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e
the silent Hades camper

Karis heard Dante's voice and then looked up at him there was a trail of syrup falling from the corner of her lip. When she realized what he said, she blushed. Karis looked around. "We are? Huh, I never noticed," she said playfully.    
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

"Now what could a couple, who are in love, who have never tried anything in a food court, and..." I checked my watch, even earlier than expected. "It is 3:00 AM," I said, smiling at her and scooting quite close. If she was thinking what I was thinking, then... well she would be a pretty awesome and kinky girl.

Last edited by Sampson the Necromancer on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:30 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e
the silent Hades camper

Karis smirked, knowing what Dante meant. She wiped the syrup off her face the decided that she'd pretend like she had no idea. "Well, I don't know. . ." she shrugged. "What would they do?" Karis chewed on some bacon. 'I wonder if he can tell if I'm kidding?' she thought to herself.    
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:36 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

I smiled lovingly and dove into a kiss. I slipped a little bit of tongue in her mouth. I smiled mischievously and broke away.
"Does that answer your question?" I asked her, and took a sip of water.

~Pm's?~
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:46 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e
the silent Hades camper

Karis smirked. She drank a glass of water then turned back to Dante. Karis tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear before speaking. It sure does," she smiled.    

~Yus~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}   Breakfast {Private to Sammeh} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast {Private to Sammeh}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: