Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Breakfast (private to red phoenix)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Breakfast (private to red phoenix) Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Daisy strode into the Mess Hall with a smile on her face. She had changed out of her wet clothing and now was in a pink tank and jeans. Daisy seated herself at a empty table looking to see who was eating. Not many campers were there, but those who were ate a lot. 'Where is Kale?' , she thought to herself. Daisy checked her silver watch, it had been only ten minutes. Daisy put her strawberry blond hair up in a ponytail and waited.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:10 am

Kale ran into the Mess Hall, and almost tripped again, but caught himself in time. Looking around the hall, he finally spotted familiar strawberry blonde hair. Smiling, he walked behind Daisy. "Hey, Daisy," he said once he was directly behind her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Daisy turned around and smiled. "Hi Kale! I was afraid you forgot..." she said shyly. Daisy motioned for him to take a seat next to her. "Are you sure you don't want your shirt back? I dunno what I would do with it." she said.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm

"Yes, I'm fine," Kale said while chuckling. He sat down next to her. "Honestly, Daisy, keep it. Maybe you can wear it while you're working on your garden and you don't want to ruin your own shirt." Kale looked at Daisy and smiled.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Daisy sighed. "Okay then I will." she said. A nymph stopped by and set some fruit on the small table. The fruits included apples, oranges, bananas, and some grapes. Daisy smiled at the nymph and grabbed a red apple. She took a bite of the juicy fruit ad turned her gaze back at Kale.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Kale stared at the fruits. Finally deciding he grabbed an orange, tossed it up, and and caught it. While peeling the orange, he noticed Daisy was looking at him. "Glad to see you all cleaned up," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Daisy turned herself out of her trance. "Oh yeah... it didn't take much. Amazing how a shower and clean clothes can make you feel." she said directing her gaze to her half eaten apple. Daisy felt her cheeks grow warm, had Kale noticed she was staring at him? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 am

"Even my brother says so himself, sometimes showers can be like Hecate kids' magic," Kale smiled. He split the orange in half and started to eat it piece by piece. Finishing one half of it he held out the other half, offering it to Daisy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:13 am

Daisy shook her head. "Sorry, I'm kinda full." she said. Daisy laid her chin down on her arms and sighed. Out side the sun was shining brightly, there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:41 am

Kale shrugged and finished the orange. "So, Daisy," he said somewhat bored of the mini-silence. "Out of all the flowers in the world, what's your favorite?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:47 am

Daisy turned back to Kale. "You always ask the hard questions, don't you?" she said with a smile. "Well if I had to pick one I would probally pick lilies, I just love them." Daisy replied. "Then again I haven't seen all the flowers in the world, so I woulsn't know." she added.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:53 am

Kale thought for a moment. "Yes, in fact I do ask the hard questions," he smiled brightly at Daisy. "And lilies are pretty cool. I don't think I have a favorite though. They're all very nice."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:57 am

Daisy smiled. "Most boys hate flowers, even some of my half brothers. You mustn't be like most boys then huh?" she remarked. Daisy pushed some of her hair out of her face to see a bit better.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:03 am

Kale shrugged. "I guess I'm not," he said, flipping his sandy blonde hair to the side. Looking over at Daisy he smiled. "But I think I find it as a good thing."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:07 am

Daisy smiled. "Yes, it a very good thing." she said blushing. Did she just say she liked him? Maybe? Did she? Yes!!
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:24 pm

"I'm glad," Kale said to Daisy. I've definitely already fallen for her, Kale thought to himself. Wait, is she blushing? Nah, can't be. But her cheeks are red. Well, maybe she's blushing because she likes you. He smiled over at her. Well, I cant only hope.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Daisy got lost in Kale's eyes. When she found herself staring she blinked and looked down at the table. Daisy smiled, she felt her face grow warmer than it had been. "So... um..." she began, but couldn't find any words.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Kale noticed her staring and he couldn't help but stare back into those beautiful eyes. Kale noticed she was blushing even more. Shyly, he held her hand and he was smiling. "Hey, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Daisy blushed even redder when Kale grabbed her hand. "Yeah fine, I'm fine." she said regaining a bit of confidince. "It's just.. warm." Daisy said. 'you suck at lying' a voice in her head said.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Kale raised an eyebrow. "Daisy," he said squeezing her hand slightly, smiling. "My father is the God of Theivery and Trickery, might as well throw in lying. I can tell you're not telling me the truth."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Daisy sighed,'might as well tell him.' "Well you see... I was lost in a way. In your um.. eyes. You see Kale I um really like you." she said nearly dieing when she finished. That took a while.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:13 pm

Kale was surprised, but he smiled at Daisy and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I really like you too, Daisy," he said looking at her directly in the eyes. "And don't worry, I was lost in your beautiful eyes too."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Daisy thought she nearly died when Kale grabbed her hand, but the kiss on her check almost made her faint. All she could do was smile, and smile some more. 'Thank you Aphroditie' she thought.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Kale couldn't help himself from smiling more. It was as if nothing could go wrong at all. "So, Daisy," he said. "How would you like to go on a date with me?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Daisy smiled and nodded. "Yes! I would love to!" she said. Daisy felt like a little kid in a candy store. Nothing could go wrong, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (private to red phoenix)   Breakfast (private to red phoenix) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast (private to red phoenix)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next