Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

McDonalds are pretty horrid.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

McDonalds are pretty horrid. Empty
PostSubject: McDonalds are pretty horrid.   McDonalds are pretty horrid. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:58 pm

DAUGHTER OF THE SNOW.

CASSANDRA had been out in New York City just shopping. If anyone asked. If a demi-god asked she would say she had been shopping as well...but also killing monsters who tried to stop her from shopping. She was freezing. Well, duh, she was a Daughter of the Snow, but she loved drinking coffee or hot choco to feel warm from the inside for a couple of minutes. So she went to the nearest place she could to get coffee. McDonalds. Taking a deep breath she walked in and was first in line. With Chanel, Gucci and Burberry bags on her arms she ordered a coffee to go and dumped some dollars on the counter and glared at the woman who scuttled off quickly.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds are pretty horrid.   McDonalds are pretty horrid. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:54 pm

charlotte ella hall
"call no man happy 'till he is dead"
McDonalds are pretty horrid. Tumblr_lbfdp3c0SZ1qc39pwo1_500

Charlotte stormed into the greasy restaurant. Her skin was paler than ever, and her she had bags under her eyes. Cheeks stained with tears, Charlotte made her way up to the line. She had nobody now. Hell, she had nobody before, but now the closest person she came to loving was dead. It pained her everyday to not be with Kehly, but now she can't go back to her. Not now, and not ever. No matter how many people would say that they'd meet in the Underworld, Charlotte thought not. She didn't believe in this stuff. That's why she had to leave camp when the news hit her. And it hit her hard. A lachrymose girl for once, and only once. The already depressed, now even more, teen let her head hang low. Nobody she knew could see her like this. 16 horrible years of building up this wall, and Charlotte just let it drop. People who she had spit on would take the opportunity to rip her to shreds. She didn't need this. Her hands were dug into her pockets, grabbing at the cotton fabric and fragile bills. Charlotte looked up, noticing the girl in front of her. She looked familiar. The teen sighed, hoping it was nobody she knew. The other person working at the counter called for Charlotte, who then quickly approached the counter. She ordered some fries, and nothing else. The woman gave her a strange looked, and told her the total. Charlotte slapped a couple of dollars on the counter, and glared at the woman when she did not move right away. Her running off made Charlotte feel somewhat better, but other people fearing her wouldn't cheer her up right now. Nothing would.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds are pretty horrid.   McDonalds are pretty horrid. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:31 am

cassandra annika bernadotte
"he's a villain of the devil's law"
McDonalds are pretty horrid. Tumblr_lrpncmvjpT1r2mnkno1_500_large

Cassandra flipped back her blonde hair and took her coffee and walked over to a table. Then she noticed the girl who'd stood behind her. She knew that girl. That was Charlotte Hall. She lived in the Nyx Cabin, she knew this mostly because of the aura around her, it felt more powerful than a mortals and that's what caught her interest and had herself trying to remember where she'd seen the girl before. It had been at the last claiming feast. She didn't care and smiled at the girl, "Come sit here," she said with a smile. Softly she patted the table. She remembered the bloody bags on her arms and dumped them on the floor softly.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds are pretty horrid.   McDonalds are pretty horrid. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:54 pm

charlotte ella hall
"call no man happy 'till he is dead"
McDonalds are pretty horrid. Tumblr_lbfdp3c0SZ1qc39pwo1_500

The blonde turned around, her face recognizable. Charlotte muttered something in Greek, and lowered her hand. She wore a baggy, plaid shirt, and brought the sleeve around her hand. Her hand was covering her face. Kindergarten tricks liked that never worked, but it wouldn't kill her to atempt it. "Come sit here," Charlotte heard the girl said. She pinched the fabric with her hands, and made way to see the bubbly girl. Cassndra. Curse words, not in Greek this time, spilled from her mouth. Charlotte shook her head side to side, her curled hair bouncing against her shoulders. The teen knew it was no use to refuse sitting down. Everyone needed closure, even Charlotte. She wouldn't accept that, but she knew Cassandra wouldn't accept her saying no. So, making her way out of the line, Charlotte pushed past the filthy people, and plopped down on the chair. Her crystal blue eyes browsed the large bags. Shopping wasn't something Charlotte did, but it never hurt her to get some more clothes. But with no money, she stuck at camp and made lives worse for others. Charlotte sighed, and ran her fingers through her messy mane. The brown hair pushed away from her eyes, showing the stains and red skin. She buried head into her heads, then thought for a while. Nobody spoke, until the brunette popped her head up. "So," she began, her voice hoarse, "why did you call me here? If you're trying to help me, you can't, so don't even try. I just want food - not some stupid blonde's advice or whatever the hell you're going to say." Charlotte looked away from Cassandra, not wanting to even be in the discussion. It wouldn't take her much effort to get up and walk away, but Charlotte couldn't. She wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds are pretty horrid.   McDonalds are pretty horrid. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McDonalds are pretty horrid.
Page 1 of 1