Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

McDonalds PlayPlace!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

McDonalds PlayPlace! Empty
PostSubject: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:18 pm

I kicked off my Nike shoes and shoved them into a plastic cubby whole. Lot's of people stared at me like I was mental or something. No way! I liked to have too. I was a little kid at heart. But also, lots of guys here with little siblings here liked to check me out. I didn't care. I tore off into the Play Area. I'm about sixteen. I was thin and fit in the PlayPlace tubelike things. I didn't eat McDonalds, I came here because I wanted to have some fun. A little boy with curly short hair looked at me like I was freak. But didn't all little kids stare at you like that? "Hi!" I said in a perky voice to him. I crawled around him and continued my random path through the PlayPlace.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Everyone thought the playplace at McDonalds was for little kids, so stereotyping. Mickey was 13, and she had plenty of fun crawling around in random tubes. She took a left into a little purple room, and then crawled through a tube to a dead end in a yellow room. Dang it, she thought. She crawled back, to see a girl a few years older. Maybe I'm not the only one who enjoys this, thought Mickey. Quickly, she crawled toward her, and said, "Heyyy!" and smiled, "I'm Mickey! Who are you?" she asked.

((I'll post tomorrow afternoon! Sorry, and bye!))
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Awesome! Another girl who liked this as much as myself! "Hi! I'm Samuela! But I like being called Sam. Which ever floats your boat," I said with a giggle. I pressed my hand on the side of the tube. "Grrr. I think we may be lost. Or maybe it's just me," I muttered a little angry. I panicked when I got lost in these things. It was really scary!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:05 am

Lost? Well of course the exit's 2 lefts from here. Mickey looked that way to see a dead end. Oh. "Hey Sam!" she exclaimed. Peering on the right side, into a pink tube, she saw a blue room with a round window. Mickey didn't think that was an exit. She was starting to worry. What if they couldn't escape? Trying not to sound worried, she said, "Err... um... maybe if I can find that purple room... I can backtrack from there?" Mickey added a nervous laugh at the end, hoping she could find that room.
Back to top Go down
Raycron

Raycron

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 am

I stepped into the Mcdonalds and looked at the Playplace. "Such memories." Before I knew it my shoes where in the plastic shelves and I was climbing the platforms and into a yellow tube. "Wow, this place is huge!" I said, ecstatic. After a few minutes I still hadn't been through the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Mickey, finally found that yellow room, so she knew the purple one would be on the right. Unsure if Sam was following, she took the right, to find a dead end in a purple room. She knew it was the same room as before, she remembered the random heart someone must have drawn in sharpie. But there was no tube leading away. Mickey was kind of panicked, at this point. Maybe there's another purple room near a yellow room with a sharpie heart, she thought.She knew this had to be possible, tubes can't just disappear, right?

Nervously, she turned around, and saw someone else. A kid, about her age by the looks of it, with grayish-blue eyes. Trying to hide her worry, she said, "Hey!" and asked, "Can you show me the exit, I'm a bit lost..." Then, she added a nervous laugh, hoping the other kid knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:04 pm

I followed Micky around, getting worried. I felt intimidated by the little kids running by and staring at me. Bing! I got an idea! "Whoa!" I exclaimed loudly, staring the wall purple wall. "I could have sword at this other PlayPlace there was an orange room that led to a long slide. Maybe there's one here too!" I said in an uncontrolable loud voice. I stared at the guy who came along randomly. I guess this was my lucky day to meet some new people! "Hi!" I said happy.

I thought this was gonna be Private for some weird reason but oh well Hahaa
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:12 pm

((I don't know, I did too. But, whatever))

Mickey turned back to the tube, and said to Sam, "I'm sure this is the room that the stairs were attached to!" she was really starting to worry. This was crazy; how could stairs just disappear? Mickey, starting to shake, nervously looked around. She could still see the yellow room on the other side. With worry, she crawled back toward the yellow room, and took a left into a lime green room. I haven't been here yet, she thought, with hope. Maybe there's another exit over here.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:18 pm

I followed Micky once again. I felt like having a spaz attack. I sat down and leaned against the side of the lime green little room we just crawled into. I picked at the foamy floor. I tried to just make conversation, to pass the time. "So Micky, uh, what do you do over the summer?" I asked. Over the summer I... went to camp. Yeah. I was at camp.

I can change it to Private if you wanna?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Leaning against the wall, and worn out from the crawling, Mickey said, "I go to a camp over the Summer. You?" Mickey peered back through the tube, to see some random kid go down the stairs in the purple room. Stairs in the purple room? That had to be it. She started to get back on her knees, when the stairs disappeared, as if they'd never been there. That's so weird, and creepy. Something was happening, but Mickey had no clue.

THIS IS TETHYS'S 900TH POST
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:26 pm

I peered down the hole where the boy just went, but it was gone. I was feeling claustrophobic, but I held it in. "Me too!" I said a little excited. It was so unreal if she went to CHB too. I don't think I saw her there though. I knew lots of people at camp.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:29 pm

She started sweating, for she was worried, "Cool!" she said, pretending not to be completely nervous and worried. She took another look at the purple room, but the stairs still weren't there. Too freaked out to hold it in, she asked, "Did you see that... the kid... and the stairs just went... GONE." She sounded more nervous than she needed to, so she closed her eyes and took a shaky breath.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:43 pm

"Yes! I did!" I said, my eyes widening. "Maybe there's a Hades kid here messing with us," I said gasping. "GAGH!" I shouted. I probably just gave away the fact I went to CHB. I facepalmed myself.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:50 pm

She laughed, taking away a little worry, "Hades campers can do that?" Wait, she thought, realizing what she just said. A Hades kid? How'd she know about demigods? Maybe she was one herself. Weird, she thought, never seen her around camp. Maybe she was an enemy. Oh, gosh. Suspicious, she asked, "A Hades camper?" making an attempt to sound confused.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:59 pm

I breathed in a little. "Uh, yeah! I guess they can!" I said with a dumb smile. Maybe she would think I was joking. Hades kids at camp were so weird but I was nice to them anyways. Even if they did think I was a little special.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Mickey tried to relax. She probably just never seen her in camp. She must be a demigod. How else could she know about Hades campers? Smiling, trying to brush away any suspicions, she asked, "Are you a.. a," she took a pause for a second, then enthusiastically continued, "Are you a half-blood?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:14 pm

"Yes!" I said happily, flapping my arms sort of like a bird in a weird way. I dropped my hands to the ground slowly. I paused. Maybe she wasn't and it was just a lcuky guess. "Are you?" I asked with an arched eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Cool! It was lucky, to meet another half-blood here. What a weird coincidence. There was the possibility she was lying, but it'd be better to trust her, "No way!" she say, excitedly, and added with enthusiasm, "I am too!" Suspicions still lingered in the back of her mind, but with her confession, it seemed easier to ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:43 pm

"Who's your god parent?" I asked with some curiousity. I was the daughter of Hemera. I was pretty sunny, as people called me. Just like my mom!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Losing all the suspicions, she smiled at her newly discovered distant relative, and exclaimed, "Urania!" smiling, and added, "The muse of Astronomy, she's my mom!" What an awesome coincidence. Meeting another demigod at the McDonald's playplace. Peering back in the purple room, to find an empty wall, she remembered the current situation. Worries came back, and she said, "How about our escape?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:51 pm

I opened my mouth in a wide smile, but I started to worry again too. I growled in the back of my throat. I looked at another opening that led to a dark blue room. "Um.. Maybe we could try that way," I suggested, pointing towards that other room. "And if that doesn't work, I'm guessing there's another room around there."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Mickey looked the way Sam pointed. There was a bright orange tube, that led to an undiscovered room. She looked back to the other room, to see the stairs reappeared because another kid was crawling through it, and said quickly, "I have an idea." Quickly tumbling through the yellow tube, she said, "Wait, kid!" The 7 year old, looking confused, crawled on, leaving the stairway to close. Crawling back to Sam in the lime room, she said, "Nevermind! We'll try that way, I guess!"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:06 pm

"Coolio," I murmered, kind of getting nervous again. We were on the path again to try and get out of here. I don't think I would ever go back to here once we got out. It was feeling stuffy and crowded in the PlayPlace. There weren't even that many little kids in here anymore. I had no idea how long we've been in here.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:29 pm

((Sooo sorry for the late post))

Mickey followed Sam through the next tube. It seemed never-ending, as if the brightly colored tubes, and the neon rooms would just appear as they go. Tired from all the crawling, Mickey yawned, and looked around, to see a slide, "FREEDOM!" she exclaimed, and instantly went straight down it. It was pretty short, and ended up back in the purple room, in place of the stairs. "Dang it!" she said, starting to get frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:54 pm

I went down the slide so fast on my stomach I got dizzy. "Wooo!" I said happily as I shot down. I landed in a summersault and bammed to the ground. I blinked and looked around. "Nooo!" I was surrounded by the familiar purple room, and Mickey. I felt overwhelmed and I stuck out my bottom lip. "I could have sworn we would have gotten out of here."

It's ok :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds PlayPlace!   McDonalds PlayPlace! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McDonalds PlayPlace!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: