Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Books &... Stuff...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Books &... Stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Books &... Stuff...   Books &... Stuff... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Neil turned the page of the book he was reading carefully; it was quite old. He gently shut it before wandering over to an Aphrodite girl on the other side of the room, wispering "It was Odysseus," to her, smiling as she walked away. "You'd think everyone here would remember their mythology," He muttered to himself with a chuckle. He sat back down and began shuffling a deck of cards he had removed from the pocket of his hoodie.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Books &... Stuff...   Books &... Stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Andrea wandered in, somewhat dreamily. She was deep in thought. If only I had gone to LA instead of here... what could of happened to me? I would have gotten famous and popular. People would stop taking advantage of me, she thought. Andrea found a chair and sat down in it. She began humming one of her many songs.

There were few people in the library. She looked around and spotted a boy with a pack of cards and a couple other kids.
"I might as well be socialble," she muttereted then stood up and walked over to the boy.
"Hello,"
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Books &... Stuff...   Books &... Stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:49 am

Neil glanced up. The girl standing in front of him was pretty, certainly. "Hi. How's it goin?"
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Books &... Stuff...   Books &... Stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Andrea sat down. "Pretty good," she said. She looked at him. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Books &... Stuff...   Books &... Stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:50 pm

"That's good, I suppose. My name is Neil Cambridge. I'm a son of Tyche." He smiled. "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Books &... Stuff...   Books &... Stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:16 pm

"Andrea Brown. I'm a daughter of Iris," I said, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Books &... Stuff...   Books &... Stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Neil stopped shuffling. "Welcome to the Library then, Andrea. You up for a game of cards?" He gestured to the deck.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Books &... Stuff...   Books &... Stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:47 pm

I looked back at him and smiled. "Yeah, sounds fun." I fiddled with my ring. I always had a habit of doing that.
"Oh, and my friends call me Andy," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Books &... Stuff...   Books &... Stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Neil gave a big smile. "Well then, Andy, What would you like to play?" He began to deal out hands. "I have a question for you, too."
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Books &... Stuff...   Books &... Stuff... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:44 pm

I thought for a moment then said. "Wanna play Go Fish? It's really the only card game I know... other then Old Maid and other gambling games."
"And as for questions, go ahead. I have a lot of answers." I grinned at myself. "Sorry, I ramble a lot."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Books &... Stuff...   Books &... Stuff... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Neil grinned. "Gambling is good. You know poker? As for the question, do Iris kids get free Iris messages?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books &... Stuff...   Books &... Stuff... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books &... Stuff...
Page 1 of 1