Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Aiden was enjoying the kiss until the horse got out. Aiden couldn't help but laugh. "Told you horses don't like me," he told Kylee. Aiden put out his hand to pet Puzzle, but the horse bit his hand instead. His hand snapped back. "Ow!" Aiden cried. grumbling words under his breath, he walked to the other side of the stable. He really dislike horses.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:43 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee looked at her feet, until she heard "Ow!". Her head snapped up to see Aiden rubbing his hand. "Puzzle!!" she said waving a finger at the horse. Puzzle never behaved like this, ever. Kylee remembered what Aiden told her, horses did like him. Great, her grandfather would just love Aiden. She shot her horse another glance and walked over to Aiden. "I'n so sorry, she's not usually like this..." Kylee muttered trying to think of different excuses. "I guess it's like you and your skeleton army. I.. I don't like them, they scare me." she admitted biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Aiden scowled at the horse. He swore never to rie a horse into battle ever. Horses must really hate children of Hades. The horse mad a weird noise, almost like it was laughing at Aiden. Ever so maturley, Aiden stuck his tounge at the horse. He turned to Kylee at her response. Shrugging his shoulders, Aiden responded, "Well, not everyone likes the undead so it''s okay." Aiden started down the horse. Dang horsey.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded slowly. It didn't make her feel any better. "Yeah I guess..." she said softly. Looking back at the stall door she backed up and leaned on it. She didn't want it coming open again. Puzzle neighed and stomped around in her stall, not happy. "It doesn't help that Puzzle is a big baby. She's stubborn..." Kylee said looking at her horse. Puzzle was her pride and joy, now she was just mad at her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Aiden chuckled. He went over to Kylee and wrapped a arm around her. Grinning, he turned to the horse. "Well, you better get used to me. I'm going to be around more often," Aiden told the horse. The horse made a noise between a grunt and laugh. Aiden smiled at the thought of getting married to Kylee. Aiden raised an eyebrow at Kylee. "Can't you talk to horses?" He asked her, curious.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:27 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee thought on that. "I suppose, I've never really tried." she said looking at Puzzle. "Oh now you figure that out!" a voice said in her head. "Uh... yeah." Kylee said, not sure who she was talking to. Puzzle? Nice." Mhm... anyway Kylee what's with the Hades boy? I hate their aura, it's messed up." her horse told her. "He's my boyfriend, I mean fiance." she said slowly. "Your what? Why did you never tell me?" the horse demanded. "I.. don't know. I'm sorry girl, don't get mad at him. He is nice..." she said trying to be convicing. "Fine,fine." Puzzle mumbled before sitting down and muching on hay.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Aiden smiled and raised an eyebrow at Kylee. He drapped his arm round her shoulders. "Well, that kinda looked out of normal. At least you can only talk to horses. Annelise can talk to all animals. It always creeps me out when she talks to birds," Aiden said, shudddering. He remembered how he found Annelise talking to a blue Jay. To him that was weird. But, he smiled at Kylee once more. "But, I don't mind," he said, leaning in and kissing her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:29 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and let out a tiny laugh. Talking to animals was weird, but apparently do able. Kylee kissed Aiden back lightly, smiling under the kiss. She was engaged to the best guy in the world, at least to her. Pulling away from the kiss another smile came. She couldn't stop smiling, which she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Aiden smiled as Kylee kissed him back. But, sadly, she pulled away. A grin appeared on Aiden. "So what should we do now cutie?" Aiden asked her. Aiden always loved it when Kylee smiled. He thought it made her look more beautiful. Aiden ran a hand through his dark, brown hair.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:14 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kaylee shrugged and pretended to be deep in thought. "We could plan our wedding date." she said with a smile. Kylee still couldn't get over the fact that she was getting married. A million thoughts raced through her mind. What would she wear? Who would come? Where and when would it be?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:29 am

Aiden nodded. Wow, he was engaged and getting married. Truthfully, the thought kinda scared him. He shook his head, clearing his thoughts. Aiden thought for a moment. When would it be the best date? Hm. "Well, how about in the spring or summer? Or something..." Aiden said, trailing off. Wow, he had a lot to do. Aiden looked at Kylee. "One of our friends need to be the wedding planner. We can't do this by ourselves," he told her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:32 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded in agreement. "Know any good wedding planners?" she asked with a slight grin. Kylee had friends, but they weren't the planny type. She knew they would definatly not want to plan a wedding. Who would? "Wait I got it! My cousin, Jamie, she's a wedding planner. She's like 17, but still. Jamie planned my second cousin's wedding."Kylee told Aiden happily.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Aiden grinned. He liked the idea. But, he knew one person who just had to help. She would kill Aiden is he didn't ask. The girl reminded Aiden of Alice Cullen (Don't ask; he was forced to watch the movies). "My friend Annelise has to help. If Annelise doesn't help out this wedding, she'll kill me with the plants," Aiden said seriously, no jint of joking in his voice.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded, seeing the seriousness in his face. "Okay, I'll iris message her sometime. She knows, jussayin. Jamie might be hesitant about you, she's overprotective of me." she told him with a shrug. "It'l be so awesome!" Kylee said with a grin. She was so happy. The whole idea was so... awesome. Yeah awesome.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Aiden grinned happily. He couldn't believe this was happening. Aiden was going to get married to the greates girl in the whole world. "Well, hopefully Jamie likes me," Aiden told Kylee. Aiden leaned in and pressed his lips to Kylee's. Aiden loved her with his heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:36 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and kissed him back."It won't matter, no one on earth is talking me out of this." she told him, smiling. Puzzle's voice ran through her head again. Not even me? I would be totally against it. I told you he's wierd! He's a horse hater!!" the horse told her. "Well, Puzzle, you're an Aiden hater! Which is worse? Neither so uh... no!!!" she saidsticking her tongue out at Puzzle. Hmph, fine be that way. Puzzle mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Aiden rised an eyebrow at Kylee. "Do I want to know why your horse hates me?" Aiden asked Kylee. He couldn't help but crack a smile. Aiden turned to Kylee's horse. 'Well, you better get used to me, 'cause i'm going to be in Kylee's life forever," Aiden told the horse, smiling warmly at the thought of Kylee getting married to him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:10 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled hearing Puzzle giving some mumbled remarks. "No, they just do. Something 'bout your aura. I dunno." she told Aiden with a shrug."I think you're awesome!" Kylee reassured him kissing his cheek. She was so excited, and couldn't wait for the big day.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Aiden laughed slightly. "Well, I hope you think I'm awesome! We are geting married," Aiden told Kylee, smiling. He thought about his arua. He probably smelled like death or something to a horse. Aiden didn't know; he wasn't a horse for all he knew.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:01 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled, her cheeks going slightly pink. She was getting married. Kylee closed her eyes trying to picture the day. She smiled, it would be so.. perfect." Oh I can't wait until the wedding." Kylee told him impaitenly. She couldn't help it. Who wouldn't want to get married to the best person in the world as soon as possible?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:20 am

Aiden couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Well we have to get all this ready and stuff.. I'm not sure even how to help plan a wedding," aiden said, thinking a bit. Who were they gonna invite and when was this gonna be? The question filled Aiden's head.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:04 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded, thinking about Iris-messaging Jamie." Here let me Iris-message Jamie." she said. Kylee looked through her pockets and held up a golden drachma. She forcced some water to come raining in, so she could contact her cousin."O goddess, accept my offering." Kylee said softly throwing the coin into the mist. "Jamie Reeds, Southdale California." she said smiling at Aiden. Soon an image of a tall brown haired girl came into view. The girl looked like Kylee, except Kylee didn't have the same eyes as her. "Kylee? Is that you?!" Jamie asked. She smiled and waved at her cousin."Jamie, you need to come here, we need to talk." Kylee told her."Who's that guy? Kylee-" Jamie began before shaking her head. "Okay, I'll get there."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Aiden smiled a bit and waved at the girl in the IM message. The girl looked just like Kylee, except they both had differnet eyes. Well, Kylee had beautiful blue eyes. "Hi, I'm Aiden," Aiden told the girl in the IM. Aiden stood a little bit straighter, trying to make the best first impression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2