Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:00 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Poseidon
"I will do anything for the people I love, anything."
Kylee's horse Puzzle was stomping around in her stall waiting for the demigod to get her food. "Hush Puzzle!" the sixteen year old hissed. She was working as hard as she could! The hay stacks just wouldn't come apart. Kylee didn't dare use water, that could affect the hay in it's general health. The horse continued whining in her stall. The demigod sighed and just thrust half of the hay bale into the stubborn animal's stall. Giving Kylee an approving look the horse began to eat.

The demigod rolled her eyes and plopped down in the hay. She often wondered why caring for a horse was such work, and yes Puzzle was a piece of work. The horse was proud and stubborn, yet Kylee loved her dearly. Hearing Puzzle's pleasant munches on the hay gave her satisfaction. "Hmph glad you're happy now girl." Kylee said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Aiden || Joseph || Morti

A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) Tumblr_llvjjjigJ91qjhlcfo1_500_thumb

Aiden walked into the stables, to find Kylee. Aiden grinned, perfect. He carefully snuck up behind her and snaked his arms around her waist. "Happy birthday," Aiden whispered in her ear. Today was Kylee's 16th birthday. Suddenly, his pocket felt heavy. Would she like his birthday gift. Aiden swallowed down his fear. Kylee would say yes and she would love it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:37 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee felt arms around her waist, then heard a familiar voice. Aiden. She spun aorund in his arms and hugged him tightly. "Thanks." Kylee said softly. Puzzle's head jerked up and she neighed. The demigod turned around and gave the horse a look. Even if Puzzle had never met Aiden she should still behave. "Quiet Puzzle!" Kylee said sternly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Aiden laughed at the horse. "No it's okay. I don't like the horse and horses don't like me," he told her, his arms still wrapped around her. Aiden leaned down and softly pressed his lips to hers. Aiden loved Kylee so much. More than anything in the world. His pocket grew heavier it seemed by the moment. Aiden sighed. He'll just have to ask her sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:49 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled, she knew what Aiden meant. Puzzle still listened to her, the horse was silent. Kylee kissed Aiden back until Aiden stopped and sighed. Wierd. "What's wrong?" she asked tilting her head to one side. Aiden never just randomly sighed like that unless something was on his mind.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Aiden looked Kylee in the eyes. He cleared his throat. "I Uh, got you something for your birthday," he told her smiling. Aiden dug through his pockets and pulled out the little red velvet box. He put it in Kylee's hand. "Here, open it," Aiden said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:18 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee wasn't hesitant to open the box. Smile on her face, she looked at what lay in her hands. An engagement ring. "Aiden..." Kylee said slowly. "You didn't! But you did! Oh my gods!" she said with a smile. Kylee pressed her lips to Aiden's. She was so happy.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Aiden blushed slightly. "Yeah I did b-" Aiden got vut off by Kylee's lips. Not that he minded though. He wrapped her arms around her waist, pulling her closer. Aiden pulled away and pressed his forhead to hers. "I love you and well, we can wait and stuff, but I wanted to get you something noce for your birthday and I thought that would do..." Aiden trailed off. he knew he was rambling again. He only did that when he was nervous.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:14 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS[/b]
Kylee smiled and laughed. "Well I love it." she said looking at the ring. Wow. This meant she was engaged. Wow. "As much as I love it, I still love you more." Kylee said kissing Aiden again. He was so sweet, so nice.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:26 am

Aiden smiled as Kylee kissed him. He never felt this happy before. Maybe being a demigod wasn't too bad. Aiden wrapped his ams around Kylee waist and pulled her closer. Gds, he never loved someone this much before. Secretly, the ring was his mother's. Hades had given it to her so Aiden's mom wold never forget Hades.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:01 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee pulled away from Aiden slowly. She looked at the ring, then at him. "Are you going to put it on or will I have to myself?" Kylee asked with a smile playing on her lips. She was so happy, wait she said that already. Oh well it was the truth! Kylee glanced over her shoulder to make sure Puzzle wasn't doing anything stupid. The horse was asleep. Weird, but whatever. She turned her blue eyes back to Aiden and smiled.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:09 am

Aiden blushed embarrassed. "Yeah, I'll put it on," he old Kylee. He took the ring fro her and grabbed her other hand. He slid the ring up her ring finger and siled. Aiden looked back up at Kylee with a grin. "Now what Water Girl?" He asked her, smiling once more.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:29 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled at him. "I dunno. Stuff?"she suggested with a shrug. Kylee smiled at Aiden and pulled him closer into a kiss. They were doing that a lot today. Hm. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:52 am

Aiden laughed at Kylee's respons. But, he kissed her back. Well, he ccould get used to this. Aiden wrapped his arms around Kylee, pulling her closer to him. But, he pulled away. "Since we're only 16, we should wait right and what abput our friends?" Aiden asked her, an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:56 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee frowned, she hadn't thought about that. "Probaly, I don't know about our friends. We'll still be here right? I mean would we leave afterwards or stay here?" she asked him. After they got married. Married. Oh gods. A grin lit up Kylee's face just thinking about the word.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:04 am

Aiden laughed at Kylee lit up face. "Well, we could stay if you want to, but I do have some money left over from my mom's death. We could use that money to rent an apartment or buy a small house," Aiden suggested. Either choice was fine by him. "Whatever your choice, Mrs. Morti," Aiden tease, a smirk playing at his lips.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:08 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee's smile got bigger when Aiden said 'Mrs. Morti'. "Not yet." she told him still smiling. She was still Kylee Reeds... for now. "We can decide later I guess." Kylee told Aiden. "I can't beleive it." she said laughing a little. She was engaged. Wow.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:20 am

Aiden laughed a bit. "I can't believe it either," he told her. Aiden's hands started to play with the ends of Kylee's hair. He smiled at her. "You know, my dad gave my mom that ring," Aiden whispered. What if Aiden's mom was still alive? What would she say? Would she be proud of him?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:00 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee's eyes got wide. "He did?" she asked, not sure if she heard Aiden right. "Well Aiden it this is her's-" Kylee began before cutting herself off. Aiden was playing with her hair, hm. She smiled and closed her eyes. Engaged, she still couldn't beleive it. Kylee opened her eyes again and smield softly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Aiden nodded. "Yeah, Hades gave it to my Mom so she wouldn't forget him or something," Aiden muttered, getting lost in thought. Aiden sighed and closed his eyes. Gods, he didn't even know what his mother looked like. Aiden was only six when the hellhound killed his mother. Aiden could only remember a smile or soft hand bruising against his cheek, but that was it for his mom. Aiden remembered Jon well though. Aiden gritted his teeth at the thought of him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:16 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded, understanding completely. She looked down at the ring and sighed. It wasn't meant for her. "Aiden?" Kylee asked looking up at him. He seemed to be remembering something bad, he looked like that when we was."Aiden." Kylee repeated a little louder.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Aiden was lost in his somewhat memories, but Kylee's voice snapped him out of it. Aiden blinked and looked back up at her. "Huh?" He asked her. If she had said something in the past couple of seconds, Aiden probably didn't hear her. Aiden rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh, sorry. I was getting lost in thought," he told her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:38 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled at Aiden. "I noticed." she said with a grin. "You look so cute when you're lost in thought." Kylee commented laughing quietly to herself. It was true, then again to her Aiden was always cute.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Aiden blushed a bit. "Well, I think your beautiful," he whispered to Kylee. He leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. Aiden couldn't help but smile under the kiss. He was engaged to the best girl in the world. 'She would so pretty in a wedding dress,' Aiden thought. Aiden's arms wrapped around Kylee's waist, puling her closer.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:05 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee felt her cheeks go slightly red. She kissed him back wrapping her arms around AIden's neck. She heard Puzzle's soft neighing the back of her mind, but she didn't really care. Unless the horse got out of her stall Kylee would continue not minding. Well she shouldn't have thought that so quickly. The horse got out of her stall and nudged Kylee franticly worried about her care taker. The kiss ended after that. "Puzzle!" she moaned. She could be so anoying. Kylee petted her and set her back in her stall, and frowned at the broken lock. She put her back in and leaned on the door, making sure Puzzle wouldn't get out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)   A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A horse and a girl.. hm (OPENLY OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: