Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Maeve(Mavis)'s bunk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Maeve(Mavis)'s bunk Empty
PostSubject: Maeve(Mavis)'s bunk   Maeve(Mavis)'s bunk I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:08 pm

I walk into my new home the ares cabin and put my stuff down on a empty bunk then start to put it away when im done i lay down and take a nap
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: Maeve(Mavis)'s bunk   Maeve(Mavis)'s bunk I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:51 pm

"o my gods. i finally have a sibling. hey im josh fish" i say pretty loud and annoying trying to wake the new girl up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maeve(Mavis)'s bunk   Maeve(Mavis)'s bunk I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:03 am

''hi''i snap back annoied''im maeve''
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: Maeve(Mavis)'s bunk   Maeve(Mavis)'s bunk I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:00 pm

"well i hope you have a bloody time here. do you want me to teach u how to blood travel?" i say kind of enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maeve(Mavis)'s bunk   Maeve(Mavis)'s bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maeve(Mavis)'s bunk
Page 1 of 1