Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

(No name i can think of...) Open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

(No name i can think of...) Open Empty
PostSubject: (No name i can think of...) Open   (No name i can think of...) Open I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Essie walked along the creek, for being Apollo's kid, she hung around water a lot. She smiled to herself. She wrapped her jacket around herself as she looked into the creek. usually she could see her reflection. Not right now. She shook her head and sat down, taking off her shoes and putting her feet in the creek.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: (No name i can think of...) Open   (No name i can think of...) Open I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:59 pm

I burst throught the tree line and skidded to a stop before I could fall into the creek.I sighed, releived. I brushed off the dirt from my blck shorts and started pulling leaves and twigs out of my braid.I paused for a second noticing a girl." Um..'ello." I said, blushing slightly. Damn.Someone had seen my epic fail.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: (No name i can think of...) Open   (No name i can think of...) Open I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Essie smiled. "Hi." she drew in her eyebrows smiling. "I'm sorry but that was a huge fail." she laughed lightly. "I'm Essie." she held out her hand for the girl to shake.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: (No name i can think of...) Open   (No name i can think of...) Open I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:01 pm

I laughed."Mais oui. Je un bete tre grand" I said grinning. Opps. Chick probably dosent speack french. I shook her hand gingerly." Names Crysanthemum but people call me Crys." I said smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: (No name i can think of...) Open   (No name i can think of...) Open I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Es let her face be confused for a second, "Sorry, what did you say?" she asked the girl, Crys. Essie smirked as well, "So, Crys..." she stood up, "What brings you to crash into the creek?" she grinned slightly, a mischeveous gleam in her eye.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: (No name i can think of...) Open   (No name i can think of...) Open I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:08 pm

I laughed." De sole mademoiselle. Im french and english is hard to remember all the time." I said shrugging. I rolled my eyes and smirked." Well I was running trying to see how fast I could go but I kind of fogot to stop." I said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: (No name i can think of...) Open   (No name i can think of...) Open I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Essie raised her eyebrows, "Interesting..." she laughed again. "And why," she looked at her smirking, "Did you just so happen to...oh i don't know, decide to come the way towards the creek?" she asked slyly. She chuckled to herself.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: (No name i can think of...) Open   (No name i can think of...) Open I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:23 pm

I looked at her confused."Um...cause it was a good marker for a place to stop..I guess.." I said shrugging. I really didnt have a reason. I ran where and when I felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: (No name i can think of...) Open   (No name i can think of...) Open I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Essie shrugged. "Oh well." she put her feet in the creek again. "Who's your parent?" she asked suddenly. Looking over at the girl smiling.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: (No name i can think of...) Open   (No name i can think of...) Open I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 pm

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Best not try and reason with the Americans. "My moms persephone last I checked." I said, shrugging. Didnt like my mom. Whenever people found out who she was they instantly thought me a soft girly girl.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: (No name i can think of...) Open   (No name i can think of...) Open I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:36 pm

"Okay." Essie wasn't the person to make judgements, she didn't seem like the Persephone type of daughter. "My dad's Apollo." she said casually. She didn't mind that this was a semi-quiet conversation, it was just peaceful.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: (No name i can think of...) Open   (No name i can think of...) Open I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:46 pm

"Thas cool." I said, smiling slightly. I liked this chick.She didnt press for anything. I streched skyward and sighed. I was booorrreeedd. In france me and a couple buddies would be in a Cafe or playing sports. Anything but sitting around like these lazy Americans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (No name i can think of...) Open   (No name i can think of...) Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(No name i can think of...) Open
Page 1 of 1