Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Raise Yo hand if yo hate me!

Go down 
3 posters

Do ya hate me?
YES! GET OFF THIS SITE RIGHT THIS MINUTE YOUNG LADY!
Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_vote_lcap8%Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Do you have to ask? Oh course we do!
Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_vote_lcap0%Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FREAK!
Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_vote_lcap0%Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I DON CARE 'BOUT YOU!
Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_vote_lcap8%Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
...Fruit cake
Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_vote_lcap25%Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Honestly I don care
Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_vote_lcap17%Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Do you have to ask? Of course not!
 0% [ 0 ]
NO!!! WE LOVE YOU! I'M SORRY IF YOU DON FEEL THAT WAY! DON LEAVE!
Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_vote_lcap42%Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! Empty
PostSubject: Raise Yo hand if yo hate me!   Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Hey guys. I am not leaving. No one can make me. I will however not get on chatbox as much if anyone votes for the top two choices. I feel really left out right now. Sometimes when I get on chat only a few people say hi but nothing else. Honestly I am sick of it. Sick of being treated like a nothing. Not only on here but my peers at school. I am a goody. I don't usually miss the bus or forget homework let alone break the rules. The people who call me "friend" don't really give a darn other then my besty. I am sick of being ignored. I am sick of being forgotten and I am definitely sick of being looked down upon. I love this site. I love rping. I am not quitting. But I wanted you to know how I feel.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Raise Yo hand if yo hate me!   Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:14 am

Kay. With all that is happening at camp, and also in real life, I really don't think saying hi is on the top of my priority. But, even you can't blame us for forgetting to say hi. I'm sorry life's being a prick and ass on your side, ((It is to me too.)) but bear in mind, you are not some lowly being that is ignored. Do not be depressed(?), sad of everything and feel like life's giving you a truck full of lemons. Believe me, I've been into worst situations to know what you feel. Being a goody isn't something to be shunned on. It just goes to show you have enough mind to respect others and do your best to make your parents happy. Your friends, even if they treat you like dirt, well, it's time to make new friends. Uneasy, you'll probably say, but trust me having no friends is better than bad friends. We love you Kay, don't worry. We're your friends, even under these screens, there are real people that care for you and actually consider you as a friend.

I'm not lecturing you or something, it's just that the CHAT is being littered with so many negative things that it doesn't seem to be worth it to open. No one hates you. Sorry if we forget to say hi. But never in your life think that you are forgotten and alone.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Raise Yo hand if yo hate me!   Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:19 pm

*cough* Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raise Yo hand if yo hate me!   Raise Yo hand if yo hate me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raise Yo hand if yo hate me!
Page 1 of 1