Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So...I have some questions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaceon

So...I have some questions. Empty
PostSubject: So...I have some questions.   So...I have some questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:21 pm

First, what do you guys think of me?
Second, what do you all think of my characters?
Third, I'm in a class with my best friend, but he's the most annoying person on earth. What do I do? Any ideas? I don't sit near him, he just annoys me.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: So...I have some questions.   So...I have some questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:40 pm

I need to get to know you more in order for me to judge you. I don't like judging other people anyway. Your profiles are of good merit. (Albeit I believe the last time I read them was when you had only three.) Also, if the guy's your best friend I'm pretty sure you don't find him extremely annoying like you would with a not-so-friendly individual. I say if he is actually doing stuff to annoy you just kindly tell him to back off. Be like "Hey, listen, I know we're best friends and all but can you please stop doing (insert thing)". Don't try to tell it through hints because there's a dang good chance he won't understand a single hint. That's just my idea on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: So...I have some questions.   So...I have some questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:51 pm

The problemo: He ticks me off as much as anybody can, and come december he be my cousin. His mom marrying my uncle. I think the best solution would be to use mty baseball bat as a trheat, but I can't take it to school! Thanks for the profile comment, and I WILL try that solution. If not, I'll just ignore him until the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...I have some questions.   So...I have some questions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...I have some questions.
Page 1 of 1