Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Newbie Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

Newbie Questions Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Questions   Newbie Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:36 am

So I'm new to the CHB RP. I used to do RP on Facebook but that got really boring. SOO, I was wondering:

1- How do you make more people look at your topics? I've started some, but they never get any posts
2- Where do you start off?
3- Do you know any good pictures for my demigods?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Newbie Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questions   Newbie Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi, I am Rhyme and I will be assisting you today.

1. If people are not noticing your topics, head into the chatbox. Try your luck there. You may also post a topic in the Chat board asking for someone to RP with you. (I will also offer my services but I'm having a little tie-up with my characters. I'll notify you through PM if I can offer a slot.)
2. You can start off anywhere in the RP world. If you have a character that's new to camp, I will point out that most newbie characters start at Half Blood Hill and Thalia's Pine.
3. Any good pictures? Unfortunately I'm not one for face claims. I will note that you should probably glance at the Face Claim thread in the Chat board to make sure you don't accidentally become someone's twin.

Hope I was of some assistance! ^^
Back to top Go down
yangdav11

Newbie Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questions   Newbie Questions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:48 pm

How do I create characters?
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

Newbie Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questions   Newbie Questions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questions   Newbie Questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Questions & Advice-
Jump to: