Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} Empty
PostSubject: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Skye Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

I looked out over the hill, at the street below. I could do it. I could just walk down and never look back. I didn't have Jared anymore, so what did I have? Practically nothing. I wiped a tear out of my eye. He was gone. I could have prevented his death. But I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Jared Frost.

I felt like I was being moved. I opened my eyes to survey my surroundings. I was in a Helicopter, the guns these men have wear the insignia of Omega. I flet pushed to the edge of the helicopter compartment. Ohhhh craaaapppp... I felt the back of the gun smash into my back, causing me to fall off the helicopter. I span aroun in the air and tried to move my hands, but they were handcuffed. I couldn't even save myself with ice if that was possible.
"This is a weird way to get into heaven," I murmured to myself as I dropped through the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:42 pm

I sat cross legged in the grass. There was a faint breeze, signaling fall weather. I heard something, and looking up, I saw something falling. I squinted my eyes, and recognized someone. Jared? No way. Impossible. He was dead. But before I knew it, he was getting closer. I wondered why he didn't make an ice slide or something like he did the last time.

I threw water out, and with my luck, he would probably just land in there without any minor injuries. Running over to him after he landed, I was a little nervous. It couldn't be him... It was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:41 am

Jared Frost.

Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow. That hurt. I looked around. "Hey... this ain't heaven... oh god this is hell isn't it" I said with wide eyes. No... it isn't... it's too nice for hell... oh no... it's Camp Half-Blood... I take that back what I said about it not being hell. I breathed heavily. I'm alive. Now... what? I realized... did I land in water? Hm... I like this poseidon ki-Oh my god it's Skye.
"SKYE!!" I yelled and tried to get to my feet.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:48 am

"JARED!" I yelled, running faster. Oh my god. he was alive. He wasn't dead. I was in shock, and disbelief. This couldn't have happened, but it did. I hugged him. I buried my face in his shoulder. Small tears poured from my eyes. He was ALIVE! I just couldn't believe it. "What on Olympus happened to you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Jared Frost.

I used some water from the ground, and made an ice knife, slicing through my handcuffs, letting them fall to the ground. I hugged Skye, not wanting to let her go. I can't believe I am alive. Well, I can... but it's surprising. I can tell you that. I kissed her cheek. Wow. It felt like it has been forever since I've done that.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:59 pm

"Oh my god, I thought you were dead," I said. I wiped a tear off my cheek. I smiled, and hugged him. More tears of joy fell from my cheek. I caught them with my finger, and watched as they disappeared. "I missed you," I whispered. I got on my tip-toes, and kissed him. Wrapping my arms around my neck, I realized it's been awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Jared Frost.

I smirked, feeling a bluge in my pocket. I still had the ring. I kissed her for a while, reached into my pocket, raised the box to our faces, opened it with one hand like a BAMF, and broke away.
"Hey, I wanted to ask you something," I said casually.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:49 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh really...?" I said. "And what did you want to ask me?" I asked. He could be pulling a prank... But maybe he wasn't... I thought for a moment. I steadied my breathing when I realized I had held my breath.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Jared Frost.

I smirked. I kissed her once before taking a step back. I situated myself down on to one knee. I can tell you, I wasn't planning on this. I cracked my neck, a sense of relief rushed through me. I held the ring out.
"Skye Desity, I love you more than you could possibly imagine. There is one question I have wanted to ask you for a very long time. Will you-" I said, pausing for dramatic effect.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:22 pm

I smiled, blushing a little. I knew what he was going to ask. I looked at the ring briefly. I waited for him to continue. And then he paused for dramatic effect. Perfect, I almost laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Jared Frost.

"-Tell me if this ring is nice enough for Rachel?"
I asked. I laughed. I totally switched that on her. Completely. I stood up, of course I mean to as kher to marry me. I was just having a little fun.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:29 pm

"I think Lightning girl will like it juuust fine," I said, smirking. Now that he was on one knee, I slapped him, and then pushed him so he lost his balance. I pretended to walk away, I threw my left hand up, sticking my ring finger up, showing the ring that was there. BAMF.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Jared Frost.

I smiled and then felt a sting across my cheek. I was pushed down onto the grass and I laughed as I saw the ring on her finger. "I think I was just mugged," I smiled before catching up to her and poiting to the ring.
"I don't think Rachel will appreciate you wearing her ring," I smiled mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:53 pm

"Then I guess you'll have to take that up with her," I said. I smirked. I stopped walking. I turned and faced him. "Now shut up and kiss me," I said, taking a step towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Jared Frost.

I smirked. "I can see that conversation going down... and it doesn't end well at. All," I laughed. I listened to her next comment. "Of course," I said and wrapped my arms around her waist. I pulled her towards me and leaned in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:25 pm

I kissed him back, throwing my arms around his neck. I pulled away, and looked in his eyes. "I love you," I said. Wow. I was already changing last names. And I was 16. I guess that's what camp does to you.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Jared Frost.

"I love you too,"
I smiled. I was already getting married, and I'm 17. I kissed her once more before pulling away. "I have an idea. How about we go to a fancy hotel for a couple days down at a Beach? A early honey moon per say," I winked and then laughed.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 pm

"Sounds like a plan," I said, smiling. I kissed him on the cheek. A hotel room alone with teenagers in it? Trouble. I smirked at what would come out of that. "Do we have a date for the wedding? Or are we just going to go to Vegas or something?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh So Now You're Kinda Back From The Dead? {SAM THE BOY WONDER}
Page 1 of 1