Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alexander Jones' Characters(NEEDS APPROVAL)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones' Characters(NEEDS APPROVAL) Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Jones' Characters(NEEDS APPROVAL)   Alexander Jones' Characters(NEEDS APPROVAL) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:34 am

Name: Alexander Jones
Age/Birthday: 12 April, 5, 1999
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Penelope Jones
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Alex was born in Madrid, Spain, to Spaniard Woman Penelope Jones, she is half Spanish, Half American. Alex's mom was a actress and singer, she traveled the world, and Alex knew about new cultures and other things. Alex didn't find out he was a Demigod after he was 12, when he woke up one time with his bed bruning since he had strengthened the sun and singed it. After almost being killed by a monster. And every year he goes to school, he is at times called a detective, for his avid readingof Sherlock Holmes, and noticing small details.
Physical Appearance: Alex has brownish hair. Alex also has brown skin. At a party he got drunk and has a dragon tattoo on his back. And has brown eyes.
Personality: Alex is fun kid, at times he can seem arrogant when he dosen't want to be. Most of his friends are girls because that is who Alex attracts the most. Alex is hyper active, when people'd rather stay inside when it is raining, Alex would rather be outside running around. But he is also the kind of boy who would always have your back.
Fatal Flaw: his hyperactivness will lead him to a battle he cant win and could kill himself, and he is too loyal to his friends.
Pets: A dog named Doggerton, he had named the dog when he was 3
Talents: Martial arts(such as Parkour, Karate, and Kung Fu), singing, gymnastics, break dancing, and ballet (Yeah I know it's girlish, but I'm a boy in real life and I do Ballet)
Weapons: A blackbladed long sword with a silver handle(Half bronze half iron- can harm both mortals, non mortals, amd monsters), A half Iron half Celestial bronze knife.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other: His mom is a musician and Actress.

Last edited by Alexander Jones on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Jones' Characters(NEEDS APPROVAL)   Alexander Jones' Characters(NEEDS APPROVAL) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Sorry, but if you read the rules, it says that you can't have Hades as a godparent unless you have over 500 posts, so you might want to change that before an admin comes. :]
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Jones' Characters(NEEDS APPROVAL)   Alexander Jones' Characters(NEEDS APPROVAL) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! I don't think that strengthening the sun and singing just a bed is necessarily realistic but.. hey, this is a fantasy roleplay! Haha.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Jones' Characters(NEEDS APPROVAL)   Alexander Jones' Characters(NEEDS APPROVAL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander Jones' Characters(NEEDS APPROVAL)
Page 1 of 1