Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My charrie idea!

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think?
1. Yes! I think it's an awesome idea!
My charrie idea! I_vote_lcap29%My charrie idea! I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
2. No. I like this site just the way it is.
My charrie idea! I_vote_lcap43%My charrie idea! I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
3. No! It's a horrible idea!
My charrie idea! I_vote_lcap14%My charrie idea! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
4. Well, I really don't know. I'll let the admins decide.
My charrie idea! I_vote_lcap14%My charrie idea! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

My charrie idea! Empty
PostSubject: My charrie idea!   My charrie idea! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:47 pm

Ok, so I have an idea. Duh. But I think we should be able to have charries from other gods and goddesses. What do I mean? Well, say I like the Egyption gods alot, and I want an Egyption god charrie. I think there of course should be limitations. Like, you have to have at least 700 posts, and it has to count as a titan or big three charrie. So you can't have a daughter of Zeus, and a daughter of, let's say, Horus. And I know this is Camp Half Blood, but... children of other gods and humans are also demigaods, correct? So, I also put a poll up to see how you guys feel about it. Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

My charrie idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My charrie idea!   My charrie idea! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:56 pm

Whilst this is a good idea, Hannah, it's been suggested before. Unlike other demigod sites [[like Demi-God academy, and Camp Pichu]] Camp Half blood follows a book. And in this book, there are no children of other gods - yet. I'd say we're about Battle of the labyrinth, in time scale, so not even roman half bloods are here yet, and they have most similarities to the greek ones. Also, as said in the Kane chronicles, the different types of gods don't like to mix : "Manhattan has it's own troubles"
So unfortunatly, Hannah, I'll hve to say no.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

My charrie idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My charrie idea!   My charrie idea! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:33 pm

I'm sorry, but I don't really like the idea. Horus doesn't have children with mortals, and besides, the gods don't like to mix, like Ruth said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My charrie idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My charrie idea!   My charrie idea! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My charrie idea!
Page 1 of 1