Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L } Empty
PostSubject: This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L }   This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L } I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:49 pm

This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L } Winter11

This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L } Noelle11

But we're gonna stop by drinking our cheap bottles of wine
Sit talking up all night, saying things we haven't for a while

I sat in the shadows of the trees by the creek. I sat with Snowflake, my arctic rabbit. She had led me here, for some reason she knows this place better than I do. She wanted me to stick my feet in the water, but the coldness of my skin might freeze it on contact. My skin is unbearably cold, but I can't freeze anyone. That would be horrible if I could do that. I sighed and held Snowflake in my arms. "Why did you bring me here, eh?" I asked her, knowing she couldn't answer back. I relaxed as I felt snow fall around me. The cold felt good as it stung my skin. I relaxed and closed my eyes.

We're smiling but we're close to tears, even after all these years
We just now got the feeling that we're meeting for the first time
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L }   This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L } I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Damien Stone

This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L } 16jmxw7

"COME BACK HERE!" I yelled to my ghoul while running across the shore line. So, let's start from the beginning. I just finished my weekly brawl in the basement with the other Hades and Nyx kids. My knuckles were bleeding, my fists were bruised, my face had gashes on the forehead and cheek, and my stomach is really bruised. I had just put on my grey t-shirt and jeans when I just couldn't heal myself with ambrosia or nectar. So I thought, why not summon a ghoul to do it for me? I shrugged to myself and I did it. The ghoul had come in the shape of a goblin, not bad for just getting beaten up. He didn't heal me, instead he ran away. If anyone got ahold of my ghoul, well, that's not good. I chased after it, out of the bighouse, through the camp, and the forest, to the lake, and straight to euros creek. I should be able to catch him here. I winced at the pain in my stomach which made me wince again, because wincing hurt. After shutting my eyes for a second, I opened them to find the goblin gone. Oh crap. Suddenly, I felt a tug on my shin. I flipped over a wire, and into the creek. BLAH! I was only able to see the water from my splash, taking out the goblin, and turning him into ghoul dust. AH CRAP! I CAN'T SWIM! Well... it seems like Imma die. I had a good run. Well not really. But eh. The water is so cold. I wish I could take a drag right about now.
"BLAGHEEBLAGLBLGLBLAA!" I tried to call out to anyone, but it only came out in bubbles.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L }   This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L } I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:11 pm

My eyes shot open after I heard I splash. I got up and ran to the water. I saw bubbles come up. I took off my wool jacket, showing my white thermal and white skinny jeans and I turned to Snowflake. "Stay!" I told her as I walked into the water. I went under and saw a boy with black hair struggling to swim up. I swam to him and slithered my arm around his waist. I swam upwards and took a deep breath of the warm air. I kept my arm around his waist as I swan to shore. I didn't realize how far away it was. When We made it to shore, I sat him up against a tree and put my jacket around him. I was perfectly, fine, since I was used to cold. But he most likely wasn't. I crouched in front of him. "Are you okay?" I asked as Snowflake trotted over to us.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L }   This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L } I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Damien Stone

That was the end for me... until I felt an arm snake around my waist and pull me to the surface. I took in a deep breath. Oh god... I thought I was dead. I felt my back thump onto the tree trunk. I breathed in deeply several times before I heard and processed her question.
"Uh... I-wait..." I checked my pockets. Nothing in them. I looked at the bank of the creek, and saw a small red box. YES! THEY SURVIVED! I set her jacket down and took a small pouch from my pocket. I took a handful of dust and spirnkled it over the ground next to me. I watched as a hole in the ground opened up, fire and screams filled the air before a man in a suit with red skin and pointed ears climbs out of the hole... well... he more looked like he just walked out of the hole. Almost on stairs. The Ghoul kneeled next to me. Chuck, the only ghoul I can control.
"The box.. get me the box," The ghoul nodded before trotting over to the red box and handing it to me. I reached inside, pulled out a lighter and a cigarette. The ghoul retreated back into the hole before it closed up. I puffed out smoke and looked back at the girl.
"Yeah. Now I'm okay. How 'bout you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L }   This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L } I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:40 pm

I laughed at him and sat in front of him. A cigarette was all he cared about. It was funny, and stupid at the same time. Snowflake hopped into my lap, staring at the boy intently. "I'm perfectly fine. You're lucky I was here. And that I can swim." I said with a small laugh. I started mumbling a lot. I don't talk to people much. People reject me easily. I looked down and saw Snowflake staring at the boy. "Snowflake seems to take interest in you." I said with a chuckle with a slight English accent. I looked up at him. "Noelle Liddell. And there's an extra 'L, E' at the end, so that my name is spelled feminine." I told him, still mumbling slightly.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L }   This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L } I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Damien Stone

"Good good," I answered as she said she was fine, puffing out smoke as I did. My tongue felt raspy as the smoke sweeped across it. Ah yeah. That's the stuff. "pshwhosaidicouldntswim...i...ijusthadacramp," I looked away. The honest truth was, Poseidon didn't like Hades kids in his seas too much. Whenever I would go to a beach, sharks would pop up, or I would be hit by a tidal wave. So I resolved not to swim, and I forgot how to. I slightly shrugged to myself. I heardf her next comment about the white bunny or whatever sitting on front of me.
"Good. I have a pet too," I said. "Bigger than snowflake is... well... by a lot," I smirked. Not as cute as him though. It was horse that I could communicate to telephatically, because it was a skelehorse. Yes. A skeleton horse. I heard her name. Noelle. Pretty.
"Damien. With an E. Why are you mumbling so much? I like to hear people's voices," I said and puffed out some more smoike.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L }   This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L } I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:44 pm

I smirked. "Cramp. Sure." I said with a slight laugh. The only reason I knew how to swim is because I lived by an ocean. Nearly drowned once, but I never gave up. I watched as Snowflake quietly hopped out of my lap and slowly approach him. "Damien? Nice." I stated quietly. Then he asked why I mumbled. "Sorry, force of habit.." I said speaking a hair louder. I wouldn't tell him why, unless he wanted to know. I opened my hand and let a few snowflakes fall in my palm. Mesmerized, I stared at the snow. It looked peaceful, and calm. Somewhere I could just close my eyes and relax.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L }   This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This may just be a bad idea...{ S A M M E H G I R L }
Page 1 of 1