Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Katherine|Elizabeth|Jones
Hermes

I was taking a short walk around the cabins with my ipod in and hands shoved deep into my jacket. I couldn't get to sleep. It was either the continuous nightmares, or ADHD, or I just wasn't tired. It was just a quick walk. Quick enough for the cleaning harpies to ignore me. Hopeffully that is. I was just going to circle up, starting at my cabin and going up past cabin one and around the female goddess cabins. It was cake. If I was caught, I'd just bolt back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:02 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Poseidon
"I would do anything for the ones I love, anything."
Kylee was walking back to her cabin after training. She was tired and in no mood to be delayed again/ She already was stopped for being up to late. So what? It's not like she had anything better to do but to train. Wasn't that every demigod's problem? Train, train and train. Kylee got tired of it after a while. Yet she always came back the arena and trained. Caught up in her thoughts she didn't see a girl ahead of her and she ran into her. "ow, oh gods I'm sorry. I didn't see you!" Kylee said.

http://www.polyvore.com/kylee/set?id=36109471
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Hermes

I wasn't paying much attention. In the midst of all my thinking another girl and I ran into each other. I blinked at first at her apology then shook my head. I was a little surprised someone else was out. Not really common for another person to be out at the same time as me. I do this a lot, and I never see anyone else. "Uh, yeah," I said taking out my headphones. "It's okay. What are you doing out this late?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:24 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee was glad that the girl wasn't mad. "I was training late." she replied. "Oh, Kylee daughter of Poseidon." Kylee said forgetting to introduce herself. She held her hand out for a handshake. Kylee could be social when she wanted to. Then there were other times when social wasn't her thing. Tonight she was in a happy mood.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Hermes

I raised my eyeborws at the girl. "Kat," I said shaking her hand. "Daughter of Hermes." She looked tired, and I envied her slightly. What I would do for some sleep. I waved my hand over my shoulder. "I was just taking a walk. Not really tired yet."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:38 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded simply. Even if she didn't understand how you couldn't be tired at about 11 at night, but whatever. "Hermes huh? You didn't steal the cash in my pocket did you?" Kylee asked with her eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Hermes

"That's so annoying!" I say. "You people are always stereo typing my cabin. Did you by any chance make a wave today?" I asked sarcastically. I looked at her a moment then gave her money bacl with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:04 pm

[color=#FFFFFF]KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee took her money back and held it tight. "No I don't make waves, I surf them." she said with a smile. "Sorry, I ask that to all Hermes kids. I like to keep my money." Kylee said sorry.[color]
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Hermes

I smiled and held up my hands. "I'm sorry," I told her. "Force of habbit. Oh, and don't think that people wont think you make waves all day. With the exception my friend Penny, you probably all can do it. This place is like high school sometimes. People expect things from you. There's the popular kids, Aphrodite, the nerds, Athena, gods forbid any of them heard me I am dead. But I guess you get my point." My best friend was in Athena, she knew I was kidding whenever I did something like that.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:19 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded. "Yeah. High school, except worse." she said with a smile. Kylee let out a yawn, that surprised her. "Whoa, maybe I should go to sleep." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Hermes

I nodded. "What were you really doing out?" I asked her just curious. "People really don't go out in the middle of the night to just train." I crossed my arms. "Are you okay? Sorry, if I'm being annoying but, kid from cabin eleven. I can't really help it."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled. "When I can't sleep I train. It's a terrible hobby I need to break." she said with a shrug. "Why don't you believe me?" Kylee asked crossing her arms as well.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Hermes

I raised my eyebrows at her. "I've been here four years, non stop." I tell her. "I have gotten so tired of training, it's barely even possible. I could never do it for fun at night. I guess I'm just ready for a change." I shrugged. "Depending on how long you've been here, I wouldn't expect you to go train in the middle of the night unless something was bothering you. But that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:24 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee frowned, Kat was good at reading faces. She had been training nonstop since her break up. "I love training." Kylee remarked her arms still crossed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Hermes

I crossed my own arms mimicking her pose. "Uh, huh," I said, "Okay, what ever you say Kylee." I smiled. I wondered what she was thinking. I scanned her face for lying. If she was lying, she was good at hiding it, but just the way she reacted gave me a tiny clue she might be. I shrugged that off though.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:50 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee moaned. "Fine I haven't been sleeping well since my recent break-up. I train to let out my anger or sadness, depending on the night." she said. It felt good to say that, but Kylee didn't like the fact that Kat was right.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:55 am

Hermes

"That sucks," I tell her. "Break ups are always hard, though I've never been through one." I shrugged with a light smile. I wasn't trying to be offenseful, this was just how I normally talked with people. They had to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:57 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded. She wasn't in the mood to talk about her break up, or even think about it. "Now if you don't mind I'm going to bed." Kylee said before walking away to cabin 3. She didn't want to talk to Kat anymore, it would just make her madder.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:04 am

Hermes

"Okay," I said. I wasn't really going to continue to bother her. I continue my walk though. Just because I couldn't talk anymore, didn't mean I was going back to my cabin. "I'll see you around Kylee."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)   Shaking off Nightmares (Moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaking off Nightmares (Moon)
Page 1 of 1