Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crona

Crona

Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:32 pm

That snake that crushed his father to death appeared in his dream so many times. He also had visions of some god telling him about something he was supposed to do in the future. Not only that, he just saw so many monsters killing people he knew. He couldn't stand it. He felt so helpless, so weak. He stormed out of the Nyx cabin depressed and ran to Euros Creek, hoping to be alone. But soon he would be joined by another.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Dani had gone for a night time walk. She was a bit bored, and the cabin was just to quiet. Humming to herself she found herself looking at a boy she hadn't seen before. Which was a bit odd. Walking over to him, she touched his shoulder lightly." Are you alright?" She asked quietly. Dani's blue purple eyes sparkled with concern. Waiting for him to speak she lightly rubbed his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Kale jumped a little bit when this girl touched his shoulder, but realized it was doubtful this girl would harm him. Normally, he would've told her to stop, but she was extremely beautiful, so he let her. He usually wasn't effected by appearance, but her's did. He suddenly became nervous with his appearance. He was wearing a tight black V-neck, and some black jeans which were slightly loose around his legs, but stayed up perfectly fine. It's not like he was skinny or fat or anything, he was actually fit, it just felt a bit on the awkward side. "Ummmmm....n-no I'm alright. Just....It's only my third or fourth night here and I'm not used to it.", he lied, probably not so well. Truth was he actually enjoyed Camp Half-Blood, he just didn't feel like confiding.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Dani frowned while she sat down beside him. Quietly she rested her head upon his shoulder. Stroking his back quietly. "I know you're lying, but I'll let it slide since your down." She said softly, watching him. Her eyes still danced in the soft light. "I'm Dani... Dani Lockhart daughter of Dionysus. I'm surprised we haven't met... I've been at camp for about eleven years now. " Dani was curious about the guy now.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:12 pm

I sudden gust of wind blew and his black and gray blue bangs flew out of his face, and his midnight blue eyes shown for a few seconds. Gods he hated his eyes. Maybe she didn't see.....? But either way, he was surprised she was doing what she was doing to a complete stranger, but he couldn't resist putting his arm around her waist. He just stared at the flowing water. "I'm sort of nocturnal in the first place. I'm Kale Wynter, son of Nyx." He tried to smile but failed. "I doubt you'd want to hear why I'm out anyway."
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:37 pm

"I know what you mean. It's hard for me to sleep, and honestly I'd love to hear why you're out here." She smiled sweetly. Ignoring the win she watched his eyes. Dani found herself lost in the color. Moving a bit closer to him she warped both her arms around his waist. Her head resting upon his shoulder while she waited for him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Kale managed a soft, sincere smile. He looked back in Dani's eyes, which were quite beautiful, and just continued to stare for a few moments. "Alright.....I guess I could tell you." He took his free hand to take one of hers that was around him and used his other to stroke her hair, while still keeping his arm around her waist. "Alright, well, my dad died distracting a monster so I had time to get away. I just saw monsters eating the people I knew and I ended up seeing myself fighting monsters.....and losing. It was just unsettling and I couldn't sleep.", he finished.

Last edited by Sleepy Hollow on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Dani listened quietly. Tucking her knees up closer to her she rested her head upon his chin listening to his story quietly. She found her own heart hurting while she spoke." Kale, I'm so so so sorry for your loss. I wish there was something I could do to ease you're pain." She whispered. Giving his hand a gentle squeeze she kissed his cheek lightly."Is there anything I could do to help you feel any better?" Dani asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Despite how sad he felt, he couldn't help from giving Dani another soft smile that had melted off his face when he told her the story. "You just id help. You listened. To be honest, not many people left listen. They're too caught up in themselves to actually care about the needs of others. So thank you very much. " It was unlike him to do this, but he wrapped both of his arms around her, I guess you could say romantically or lovingly, and just stared at the water sparkling in the moonlight. He hoped she couldn't see him blush.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Dani smiled and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek. Curled up beside him, she smiled leaning against him. She always enjoyed listening to others."So what should we do now?" She asked softly. Small sliver like roses started to bloom around them. Her eyes sparkling in the moon light.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Kale smirked a bit and said, "Well, we can do this." He leaned over and gently kissed Dani on the lips. It was sweet and romantic sitting by the creek and all. It was only for a few seconds though, but again, still sweet. After he pulled away, he reminded, "Yah know, only if you want to." He couldn't but make his smirk a bit wider and just keep looking into Dani's eyes. He looked at all the roses, they were quite beautiful. I wish I had powers more useful than just bending darkness he thought.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Dani blushed, her cheeks a deep red. Returning his kiss softly her fingers curled into his shirt. Pulling back she smiled faintly. "Mm I'd love to continue doing this." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:36 pm

It was sudden but it happened. She had returned his kiss and let Kale know the feeling was mutual.This is what Kale needed.....a girl. Someone to comfort him and be in his life, not those friends that just spray-painted everything from buildings to dogs. "Well, if you want to, then I'm perfectly happy." So, Kale leaned in and kissed her again, still softly but for longer and it meant more this time. Maybe his nightmares weren't so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Dani smiled, she found herself entranced by kissing Kale. Returning his kiss lightly she curled her fingers into the front of his shirt."Mm, Kale.. so does this make you my..." her voice trailed off while her blush darkened to a deep red.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:04 pm

When Dani asked her question, he blushed too and appeared a bit shocked. He hadn't even thought about that yet! He cleared his bangs away so his eyes were once again visible, so Dani would know he was sincere. His blue eyes shown bright in the moon as he said, "Yes, Dani Lockhart, I am your boyfriend, and very happy to be." He grinned a bit and leaned in to kiss her one more time, more passionately than the two before.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Dani smiled."Well I'm proud to be your girlfriend Kale Wynter." She said kissing him in return. Slowly pulling back her eyes sparkled with happiness. For her nothing would ever be better than this moment. "So Kale, what should we go and do now?" Dani asked, her eyes dancing in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:51 am

Kale's odd midnight blue eyes shined and seemed to smile themselves. Kale couldn't remember being this happy before. He had never felt caring or passion before. Kale responded to Dani's question with this. "Alright, let's say this. We can walk along the creek for a bit, the sneak out of camp and hang out in the city. How does that sound?" He asked, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:53 am

"Sounds good to me." Pressing her lips to his cheek she stood, waiting for him to join her she held out her hand. She felt butterflies in her stomach while she eagerly awaited to go to the city. She hadn't really left camp since the day she had first joined. Her eyes seemed to sparkle in the moons reflection.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:06 am

Kale stood up and took her hand, interlocking their fingers. He smiled at Dani, just being with her made him happy, even though they had only known each other for a few moments. Kale also kissed Dani on the cheek and began to lead her down the creek. "I haven't been at camp for long. Any advice you can give me? I feel so out of place." He said, looking down for a second, then looking back up to meet her eyes with his.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:10 am

"Love you're family, and do you're best. That's all I can think of." She held onto his hand lightly. A wide smile played across her lips while she leaned against him. Dani felt as if this was a wonderful dream. The water seemed to sparkle while they walked. It seemed as if time stood still as they walked." So when we leave for the city where should we go dear?" Dani asked, her head tilting to the side.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:16 am

"Okay, I'll remember that. Thank you." Kale kissed the top of her head, and let go of her hand to put his arm around her shoulders instead. The water was gorgeous in the moonlight. Being with Dani just felt amazing, and she was-"Beautiful." He said, randomly,"You're beautiful. And where we're going? That's a secret." He put a finger to his lipd and smirked.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:54 am

Dani smiled when he called her Beautiful. Her hand once more took hold of his while they walked about. Shivering slightly she looked around, there seemed to be a breeze blowing in, and since she wasn't wearing a jacket she was a bit cold."Before we go to our next location, should I go and get changed?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:06 am

They were just reaching the cabins at the moment. He never realized how beautiful the camp and cabins were at night. The Nyx cabin almost glowed under the moonlight and that made him proud to be a son of her. Then, Dani asked if she should change. "I don't think so, I can help. I'll be right back." True, this normally would drain his energy very quickly, but it was night so his powers were stronger. Kale shadow-traveled to the Nyx cabin and grabbed his favorite warm, black sweatshirt with the white "Aero" label on the front. He quickly shadow traveled back to where Dani was standing and said "Voila," with a bit of a smile on his face. "It's a bit big, but it'll keep you warm." He said, helping her into it.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:09 am

Dani snuggled into his sweater. Even though it was big it was warm and comfy and faintly smelled of him, so she didn't mind. Grabbing his hand once more, she kissed him. The kiss was soft and lingering and slightly passionate. Slowly she started to pull away, while she looked into his eyes."So, should we be going now or are we just going to say here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:30 am

Kale couldn't help but smile seeing Dani in his jacket. He normally wasn't ever happy, never mind going on a date with a girl and feeling generally excited about it. He was even more excited when Dani kissed him again. Lingering, it lasted for a long, romantic moment before they separated. "No, we should get going. I guarantee you're going to like where we're going. Just...uhh.....cross your fingers for no monsters, that's all." He tried a smile but it was a bit harder this time, but he found her hand and led her out of the borders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)   Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmares Bring Girls(Fallen)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: