Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Power Of Your NightMares...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Power Of Your NightMares... Empty
PostSubject: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:29 pm

I slowly walked up the hill looking at the kids sitting there casually sitting there as if it were a normal world, normal life, and normal place. But i knew that over the peak of the hill stood the camp. It was my second Day here and i haven't made any friends yet... I wonder if its because i see there Worst nightmare, or if i cant help but want to scare them... SO i continued up the hill my nopes of friends very low, because the Gods never let me get my life together, they just rip and tear at me... I looked up when i saw some one gazing curiously at me... I smiled Darkly.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Seeing the new person arrive, I decided I would be having fun. I smile back, since at first I was only gazing. I decided to go talk to him before he even arrives. " Hello, I am Amaya Rain, daughter of Ares. What' your name, new guy?" I said, almost laughing. I felt simply... happy. I haven'T seen my twin brother in a while, and that made me happy. He wasn't on my back anymore, and I was alone at camp. I mean, alone of my family. I mean... oh well, you got it. I start playing with my ribon. like I always do when I get stressed or bored. Now, I was bored.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:37 pm

I was sitting on the hill meditating and blowing gum bubbles when I felt a disturbance in the energy around me.I opened my eyes and saw the boy who was causing a disturbance.I had never seen him before.One of the ares campers,a girl I had seen before but never learned her name,greated him.I felt uneasy around him but I was a nice person so I approached him.Partly because I was nice to new people and also because I was curios about his energy.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:50 pm

I Looked around. "Well My Name is Emmett but my close Friends call me NightMare. I'm new here and was looking for a friend. Nice to meet you Amaya, Daughter of Ares... And you are?" i Asked the Other girl who had also greeted me.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:06 pm

"My names Minerva but you can call me Mini."I said examining him more closely.He wasnt all that crazy looking."Why do they call you Nightmare?Are you a good necromancer?"I asked all my senses coming to life.I had only met one other necromancer,My half sister Anna,and to find another one was a very exiting moment.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:31 pm

"Ah.... No I'm... Well you see i can Shape shift into your Worst NightMare, See you have a Really weird fear/nightmare of Spiders? well then i can shift into a spider. I use it in battle to rip apart my opponents. I have a weird thing is all. See Watch..." I said as i shifted My back Arching, short thick hair sprouting all over my body. My eyes grew larger and darker, into fist-sized black beads. My nose and face shot forwards, my lips turning out into a wolf muzzle. Hair continued to sprout out of my face. I stood 10ft with a muscular 4ft-wide chest. Smooth Abdominals ripped through my belly. I Growled as my vocals changed. I stared hungrily at the girls In a wolf like figure. I started to Shift back to a my Regular 6'5" human.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Watching Emmett change shape, I said " Wow... This is just amazing! How you can shift to our worst nightmares! Only... please don't change as my brother.... That would end my life" I said, laughing. of course, I wouldn't really die. Just.. I haven't seen my bro in so long, and it would break everything I had build up right now. And plus, if he talks like him and start giving away order for me so I would leave... No thanks. " Can I call you nightmare? 'cause it sound just awesome. Call me however you want, I don'T really care, haha... People used to call me Ama, someone already called me ya... oh, and that one called me rain, once... Well, you got the thing, right?" I laugh, kind of nervous.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:22 pm

"Aw Thanks, and i wont turn to your guy's nightmare but watch me... Sometimes its way to Seductive. You know that feeling of must-do..." i said kinda down. I looked around for the other kids and saw that they took off at the sight of my wolfish shape. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:40 pm

I stood there smiling like a little boy in legoland."That was awsome!! Even I havent been able to transform yet and Im preety danm good with magyk.I am so calling you nightmare.You can call me Mini."I said really starting to like this guy.People fearing him already made him awsome in my book but he can also change into your worst nightmare?This guy was cooler than muhyo(long story).
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:48 pm

"Really? I'm so happy.... At-least you two will get to know me. and i can go bigger, i can even teach you to transform... but it may be a little different. I can describe to you how to tap into Dream Magos. So if you want maybe later we can talk at the beach?" i said smiling. I laughed Happily and started towards the Mess hall for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:52 pm

" Well. How about we do something? All together... like training? Nah joking" I laugh. I took an elastic and start tying my hair up in a pony tail. Then I kept playing with my little ribon. I sigh " It's so cool you can scare people just like that... I wish I could! It would be funnier than just untying my ribon randomly and start whipping the air with it. Uh.. sorry, I guess I'm going hyper again... stupid chocolate!"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:00 pm

"I would love to learn!!"I said imagining what crazy pranks I could pull off.I followed after nightmare,toward the Mess hall.Dream magos wasnt different from regular magic.I popped a hershey kiss in my mouth to calm me down.I always calmed down after having sugar or caffeine.Gods was I weird.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:06 pm

**ARRIVED AT MESS-HALL***
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:08 pm

OCC:you wanna open a topic there?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:15 pm

you can brb posting charri
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:22 pm

OCC:Sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Your NightMares...   Power Of Your NightMares... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Of Your NightMares...
Page 1 of 1