Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Leaving Forever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexia

Alexia

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that this is my last post on Camp Half-Blood forever... I hope that you guys respect this site and each other for as long as this site lives on, which I hope is a long time.

If anyone gets the chance, please Post this in the news and announcements section so that everyone gets he chance to see this.

Thank you so much to everyone who's made this year the best ever for me.

To Katie, Sun-Spawn, and everyone who deals with me on an almost-daily basis, you rock! I do not know how you do it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!

Waste not a moment and God bless.

Love Always,

Alexia Logan Carter
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Alexia,.I've known you for as long as I can remember. Or it feels like I have. You're an amazing friend and I'm so blessed to know you. I cried the day I found out you were leaving. All I could do was wish you luck in your journey through life. And I have been even more blessed to still have any sort of contact with you at this point.

I really can't say more.. I love you this much. (See below)

That much.

I love you dear..

God Bless,

Katie
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Alexia....

I've known this day was looming for a good while, but it doesn't make this easier for me. You were the first person to talk to me when I arrived here. You made me feel welcome, and we had good times. I could go on forever, and you know i could, but i won't. You'll always be a part of my extended family. Good luck in all that you do.

Love you forever!
Your, brother always,

Sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever   Leaving Forever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving Forever
Page 1 of 1