Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm leaving. Forever.

Go down 
+2
selene
Kendall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

I'm leaving. Forever. Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving. Forever.   I'm leaving. Forever. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 pm

I said it.

I'm leaving. Forever. And I'm not joking. You guys chased away Katie. She was the sister I never had. Now you idiots just ran the best admin, friend, and roleplayer we ever had. Katie was all I had left. I don't see any reason to stay on this horrid wesite. Ban me, remove my position, do whatever you want. I hate this website.

Don't convince me to say. I won't.

-Kendall
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. Forever.   I'm leaving. Forever. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Kendall, if you'd read my pm, you'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. Forever.   I'm leaving. Forever. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Im only still here to make sure everyone is reminded of what a stupid thing they've done here with Katie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. Forever.   I'm leaving. Forever. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Kendall, I understand that you're upset, but calling us idiots and storming off isn't the way to go. Now that everything is settled, I'm not sure if you still want to leave or not, but, getting mad at us is not okay. I saw what happened in that topic. Though I don't know if this should be settled publicly, I'm going to say it:

No one who participated in that conversation was right. That means that Katie said some things that were wrong, as well as Angel, Moo, and Skippy. I mean, Katie did delete their posts without asking, even though the conversation she deleted really needed to be said, because we have kids my age and younger on the site. I mean, arguing back wasn't the right thing for the others to do, but I don't think anyone was right.

I would like you to apologize for calling them idiots. That's hurtful.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. Forever.   I'm leaving. Forever. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:37 pm

the 'my age and younger' kids aren't going to be scarred for life by seeing a teenage girl wearing clothes that they will see teenage girls wear all over the world.

If we can't stand to let them see a girl in a shirt that shows her bellybutton(Oh dear god no, not the bellybutton!) then why do we show no problems with letting these young kids see girls in bikinis anytime they go to a public pool, a beach, or even their own swimming pool.

If your all too paranoid and absolutely wetting yourselves in fear of these kids parents, then your not cut out for adminship.

Also, all the stuff that was deleted should have been originally sent in a PM, as Katie pointed out, not splattered onto her characters page for the world to see.

And I think that the people who were yelling should apologize because Koala is right, they acted completely out of line and idiotically, and should be punished as such, not let off for no reason.

Now, if you have any GOOD reasons as to why Katie has been punished and not the others, please, respond to me.

Quote :
No one who participated in that conversation was right
Well then, if no one was right, then why are you defending the others and not Katie too?
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. Forever.   I'm leaving. Forever. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:48 pm

... I apologize for randomly butting in, but I'm a teenage girl myself and just for the record most normal teenage girls (At least the people where I live.. and I live in New York.. people dress really weirdly here.) do NOT wear clothes like that out in public.
The beach or the pool is different.. people are swimming. That isn't a bathing suit, and it's not being displayed at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. Forever.   I'm leaving. Forever. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:00 pm

your right, its LESS revealing than a bathing suit, so why make such a big deal of it?

and yeah, not all Teenage girls wear clothes like that, but some do.
Seriously, we can't freak out over a shirt thats LESS revealing than a swimsuit, which is something seen in public ALL the time with no one going all crazy on the people wearing them.

It'd be like telling a guy he can't go around his house with his shirt off because there are younger kids who might see him and be scarred, not that they would ever be scarred if he was in a pool or at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. Forever.   I'm leaving. Forever. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:15 pm

The content in question was of a far more provacative nature, to my knowledge. In addition, if someone objects to seeing something that a member posted on this site, it should be removed. If the picture can be considered even the slightest bit offensive or inappropriate and someone does not wish for it to remain there, it should be edited out without people challenging the person who found fault in it.
Once someone has complained, it can be considered untruthful to claim that the picture was harmless and that it had every right to be there. The person objecting to the content is well within their right if they post in the topic where said pictures are, they do not have to private message the poster of the message.

Admin are supposed to be concerned about what the members' parents and whether they approve or not. On every site where there is children, there is clearly something that states that the child must have their parents' permission if they are to join. That is the way things have to be when children are concerned. Look at another site with kids under 13 years od age, do they have pictures of girls with revealing clothing or inappropriate nature?

Warnings will be issued, but Katie was not punished. She left of her own accord. It was her decision to announce her departure from the site, it was not anybody else's choice.

Please do not attack Nico. It was perfectly just of her to ask Koala to apologize for calling everyone "idiots." Members are to be courteous to one another and calling each other names is not being courteous. Refusing to apologize would also be impolite and offensive, and saying that she does not need to apologize is quite frankly, ridiculous. Nico stated that everyone was wrong in this case, there is no need to go after her for saying so.

However, this topic has been dropped and a truce was called. There is no need to drag this on, therefore, I ask that you drop this since Katie herself did agree to the truce, and this is related to her.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. Forever.   I'm leaving. Forever. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:21 pm

A truce was called between her and Angel, because Angel and Katie apologised to each other.

The other(s) involved in the argument have failed to apologise to Katie for their rude behaviour.

This is related to everyone on the site, since it happened in a public part of the forum and not a PM, you cannot make me drop it until it is fully resolved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving. Forever.   I'm leaving. Forever. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving. Forever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: