Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FOREVER ALONE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Throwing herself down on to Will's bed, Roxanne cried, "I'm going to die alone, Destiny! Jesus Mary mother of..." listing all the swear words in three languages she could think of, Zan sat up suddenly. Her eyes red and her nose snotty. She stood up and threw herself at the mini-fridge in the corner. Flinging open the door, she tossed a bottle of Fiji water at Des and took out two cartons of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Des's favorite and Phish Food for Zan.
She flopped down on Will's pillow and buried herself into his pillow inhaling her son's clean scent. "Ugh..."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Destiny frowned at her sister. She smiled at the icecream grabbing two spoons. She sat on the other side of Will's bed. "You're not going to die alone Zan." She shook her head and leaned her head back the wall then sat up so quickly she nearly toppled over. "It's not possiable!" She shook her head, "Look at us, We are the freaking sexiest people to ever enter this camp," She smiled. "No way we're going out alone." She looked at Zan with a frown, "Again."
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Roxanne grinned, "Oh I know that, but I'm just spouting out my feelings. Sometimes I feel like guys are too chicken to get at me. You know? They can't do it. I want to find a man who's perfect.. like Sam," on his name, Zan's voice broke and the first flood of tears came. "I miss him so much it hurts!" She wailing, sending bolts of lightning through all of Will's pillows. They were fried to crisps. Zan looked at what she had done and started to cry harder. "I'm so destructive..." She was smiling, though.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44108399
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Destiny nodded in agreement, "I had a nice, sexy, hot sweet boyfriend, then he had to be all great at sports with a future and crap." She mumbled sticking a spoonful of icecream in her mouth and leaving it. When Zan brought up Sam Des shook her head. "He was so prefect, why isn't he here?" She raised and eyebrow. Then shook her head. When Roxanne releashed a wave of eletricity Des jumped some and picked her icecream up to avoid it getting fried to. She stared at her sister seriously for a second before she burst with laughter. "You are but hey, gotta break a few things to live right?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:37 pm

"That jerk had to go and disappear, though," Zan snorted, angrily stabbing at her Phish food with her spoon. "Seriously. Ugh. What is with me- wait. You had a boyfriend?" Zan's jaw hung open in pure disbelief. Des didn't date. Or at least...not that Zan knew about.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Des smiled shyly. Looking away to the side then back at her. "Opps.. Did I forget to mention that? Oh Well" She blushed thinking about Cole for a second while sticking another spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. The red head smiled around the spoon though not able to contain her momentary glee.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44109377
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:56 pm

((Currently Cole is inactive, because I've been too lazy to redo his thing and I've been in the mood for new characters. *goes to fix that* ))

"Ow ow," Roxanne chirped clapping her hands and laughing. "Ooh, you dog." She grinned. "Tell me about him," Zan flopped over onto her stomach and propped her elbows up on the mattress. She picked the up the bottle of Fiji water and unscrewed the lid. Because she was nineteen now, she was no longer a minor and she was free to live on her own if she wanted. She could've even gone to school. Though, she figured she'd milk it as long as possible here at Camp and then probably live out in the real world once she turned twenty-five. And because of her age she now allowed to tap into her savings account and buy food.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:13 am

(I know, that's why I had him say he left.)

Destiny laughed at her sister's eagerness, she pulled on ther ends of her scooby shirt snd smiled. "Ok so he was hot, obviously, and he hed the most adorable country accent, I swear I'd zone out what he was saying sometimes to hear that accent!" Destiny sighed and looked at her sister, "He was a big softie too, I know it doesn't seem my type, but we just fell together so well." She smiled closing her bright blue eyes. "And he was such a klutz" Destiny seemed to find this the best part. "We always manged to bump into each other, I'm not complaing at all. Oh did I mention Hockey player?"

(I can so see destiny laying there just fawning all over him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:56 am

((Right?! Hahaha. ))

Roxanne closed eyes imagining this child. 'This kid had better make her happy or he's gonna get a butt full of foot,' she vowed. The minute Des was hurt was the minute Roxanne unleashed wrath. "Ow ow, a hockey player? That's hot." Zan winked encouragingly at her sister.

That was when Will walked in. He jogged over to his bed and stopped short. His mouth fell open. "Wh-what. Why, why, why, why do you... you... my pillows! Jesus! Why do you continue to destroy my pillows!?" Will hollered. Roxanne just looked at him, "There are so much more pillows. Just order them online."
"Mother. I do not have money."
"Then go ask Chiron. He knows how fast we go through pillows."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:50 am

Destiny nodded in agreement and looked up with Will ran it. She smiled sweetly and watched there exchange she shook her head at her nephew. "Gods Will. It's just a few pillows." She grabbed another spoon full of ice cream and stuck it in her mouth. She knew she'd be mad if someone (other then herself) destoried her pillows, But Will should be used to it. She looked up at Will. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:55 am

Without saying anything, Will literally stormed out of the room. With a huge gust of wind and crackle of lightning, the door slammed shut. "Wow... I didn't know he could do that.." Roxanne said in fake awe before snorting. She picked up her spoon and gulped down another spoonful. "We've got to go shopping soon, I have, like, no clothes." With a start, she realized she sounded like a daughter of Aphrodite.

((So I'm thinking of doing different rooms for the Zeus cabin, like Angel did.))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:03 am

((That sounds nice. I have that but I've yet to make the topics for it))

Destiny laughed at her nephew. "I think he has develped anger problems." Shaking her head she looked at her sister and frowned. "I going to mention that actually, but I hope you have something to o out in because we are not going out with you like that." She geastered to Roxanne's comfy outfit. Destiny pulled her own her in a messy bun of rust brown and dark red.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:22 am

"Oh my gods! I found this Hermes based website online and you pay for everything drachmas and things get here super fast because Iris has her little sprite/elfs to do the delievering for her! This camp and some gods only use the site because it's not a mortal thing. It's so cool! It's got all the designers for cheap prices." Zan explaining, pulling out her Macbook from beneath Will's bed. She opened the laptop and went online to Hermes' Boutique. She pulled a list of ladies' items and pointed out the things she liked. She picked out a pair of shoes, a necklace, a bracelet, a pair of pants, a shirt, and a hat. The total amount came to fifty drachmas. "You try, now." Zan said happily, with amusement in her eyes.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:34 am

Destiny's eyes widened. "Oh my gods! That's amazing." Her bright eyes were full of eagerness and grabed the computer then stoping and looking at her sister. "Why is all your stuff at Will's bunk?" She shruged with another spoonful of icecream in her mouth as she started typing stuff in on the computer, deleteing and backspacing often due to her still poor sight. "I can't see crap." Destiny huffed and jumped up runnin to her bunk to grab her cute framed glasses and coming back to the laptop she typed in more stuff until she found a really cute top, with a nice belt, some jeans, and after a few different picky chooses she settled on a pair of strappy, grey flats. "Awe that's so cute." The red head smiled with delight.

(How many rooms are there going to be?)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 am

((Four I think. Because I don't want a lightning room, because that'd be dangerous. And the Rain room with have six beds.))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:13 am

((OK I already desided on one, it's better for her personaitly. Now post. ))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:38 pm

"Yes! I am so excited!" Zan squealed with happiness. Online shopping often made her happy. An electronic voice came from the computer that said, "Your packages should be arriving within five minutes."
Zan shot a look at Des like, 'OMG!' She thought about the question for a moment, "Well..I dunno. I just keep a lot of my stuff here instead of the Cloud Room. It's easiest to get into here, because I'm just too lazy for anything else. Seriously. I struggle with my laziness. I'm like, 'Should I lay down and do nothing or sit down and do nothing?' It's awful."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Destiny Squeeled and smiled. "Five minutes! Wow. Remind me to like hug Iris and all her little fearies. The're amazing" She nodded and pushed back a strand of hair from under her glasses. "Ha. Says the women who would drag us out of bed at 5 in the morning to run. You know if you don't get off your butt then you'll never meet any cute boys, I hate to say it but honestly no guys is going to come in here asking for a date." Destiny rolled her bright colored eyes and dug back into her icecream.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:46 pm

"Boo, hiss." Roxanne said, pulling the ice cream out of Destiny's hands. "Shower time. If we're going out, then we need to get ready now. I'd like to be out all night thank you very much." Roxanne announced, putting the half-melted comfort food back into the freezer. Then she tossed a bottle of water at Destiny. "Drink this." She said, plopping down on a chair by the door. Their stuff would be here in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:57 pm

(( What are you planning with the water?))

Destiny shrugged and went for another spoonful until her sister pulled the cart away from her with a wimpered "Ugh.." Standing up the small red head rubbed her hands together before catching the water. She unscrewed the cap and guzzled the water. Pulling the water from her mouth she licked the droplets of water from her lips and closed her eyes. "We can stay out all night, but you better buy me some cookies on the way there."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 pm

"Deal," Roxanne said watching her drink the 'water'. It was actually heavily caffeinated flavored water. It'd kick in in a few hours. What Destiny didn't know wouldn't hurt. Besides. It wasn't the first time she'd drugged her sisters. She'd drugged Penelope. And Maddie. And Wesley. Wesley was hilarious when he ate those weed cookies. Chuckling, the door the being knocked on. A pretty little pixie with blue hair stood in the doorway with a box. "Hi!" She chirped, "I'm from Hermes delievery service! Sign here for yo-" Roxanne cut her off and took the box from her. She quickly signed the paper and showed her out. "Okay. I showered in the morning so if you want to get in, be my guest." Zan said.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:20 pm

((I knew it was suspicous!! ))

Destiny smiled and looked happily at the pixie. Running over she hugged the pixie before she was kicked out. Destiny grabbed her box and ran off towards the shower with her box of clothes. After a somewhat short 30 minute bath she got dressed on her new outfit, Destiny ran her hand down on long smooth leg and smiled. Standing up she looked at her damp messy brown hair with a frown before looking down at her stomach wish shown just alittle at the bottom. At the corner she could where a black line ran shortly towards her hip. A small black tattoo of a lighting bolt was placed on her lower adomen but it wasn't easily visable with the shirt covering most of it.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44156332
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:17 pm

FOREVER ALONE  Tumblr_lybh0l5EIH1rnji2po1_500
Roxanne Marie Michaels

Within the minute she heard Des get into the shower, Zan stripped off her clothes and jumped into the sparkly pink top and slid into the leather pants. She set the platform shoes by the door and walk over to Will's mirror. Most of her makeup was still in the drawers since Will only kept his aftershave and Axe on the top. She pulled open her drawers, the familiar scent of makeup wafted out. God, she loved eyeshadow. And makeup. She first cleaned her face and put on foundation. Never bothering with blush, she then put on eyeliner, lining her eyes with heavy black liquid liner. She made the liner go off her eye in a winged look and started the blend a series of four colors on her lid for a dramatic night look. Then she added mascara to her already long lashes. When she heard Des, she quickly spritzed herself with Pure Poison by Dior.
"Ready?" She asked, flopping on the bed like she'd been there the whole time.

Yo. Click it.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Destiny added some silver eyeshadow, mascara, and black eyeliner. After fixing her now dried hair in a cute spalyed clip she blew her reflexion a kiss and walked out with a smile. "Yes, Very ready!" Destiny struted out into the room giving a small twist to her stop to make the skirt flare around her hips. "Cute right!" She smiled and gave her sister a once over. "Yea, We are looking beast." Figuring Zan would see eventally Des moved the fabric of her striped shirt to revel the tattoo. "Like?" She asked alittle tentivaly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:49 pm

For a moment, Zan just stared at the tattoo. "You got a tattoo..without me?" Zan asked, her eyes full of hurt. Then she walked over to Des and pulled back her own ear. "See the little cloud and thunderbolt? I got that recently." Zan said with pride. The tattoo had felt like a small pinch, but it didn't really hurt as bad as she thought it might. It was cute, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOREVER ALONE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREVER ALONE    FOREVER ALONE  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOREVER ALONE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next