Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome Empty
PostSubject: No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome   No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:58 pm

*A Story With No Name---yet!*

Prologue-

Fifteen year-old Gretel Simon looked out into Nuremberg, Germany. Gretel glanced at each and every soldier that passed the very balcony she was standing on, in the hopes of even getting a glance of her father, who she hadn't seen since last year. Even a glance would do.

One day, Gretel was on her balcony, her long blonde hair dancing in the breeze. Her intense green eyes looked every soldier in the eye as they passed her. Suddenly, she had thought she saw her father. Her heart skipped a beat as ("Vater?") she turned around to look into her mother's stern and intense stare. Intense like her own eyes, but different in color. She had her father's green eyes. In German, she heard her mother say, "Gretel dear, you won't see your father here in Nürnberg, he's stationed somewhere else."

Why was Gretel's mother so quiet and sneaky, not even, Gretel, oldest besides her brother, who was also in the war, knew. Gretel wanted---no needed to know where, so she asked her mother in German, "Where mother?"

Forty year-old Agnes Simone hesitated in telling her oldest child at the house. Should she tell Gretel. She decided it was best to do so. She said once more in German, "You musn't tell your siblings. Your father's left Germany. He and many other soldiers have left to invade France."

"Nien!" Gretel shook her head, "It'll take days, weeks even for the letter to get here if something does happen to him!"

"Then don't think about it. Now go into your room. You might have to stop going to Polka soon. The war's getting more and more dangerous as we speak, even in Nürnberg. Also, I don't want you going outside the front or back doors without my permission. Only just outside if you have to. I have my faith in Führer Hitler."

Mrs.Simone walked off, silently, leaving Gretel alone on the balcony. She decided that it would be best to do as her stern mother told her. Practicing her english, she said, "Thanks to die führer we're in this war." Gretel always said the German word for the when she spoke english. She couldn't help but do so. She opened the door to her room and shut it behind her, leaving the balcony abandoned for the time being.

Hope you like it so far. Please I need a name and some criticism! (: Thanks once again.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome   No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:41 pm

I really like it! It's creative, and nice writing, though I can't think of any names D8 Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome   No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Your story is really cool! I like it. I would never come up with an idea like this... I'm really fantasy-ish, if that makes sense. But I like it. I don't know what you should call it.. xD. Criticism: Your grammar could improve a little bit, but honestly, whose couldn't? Mine is bad at times. xD. But otherwise it's good!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome   No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:10 pm

It's Historical Fiction. World War II, Hitler, German girl. All those stories that take place during WWII are always about Jewish girls during the Holocaust, well I'm here to write something different. xD

My grammar's usually good, I probably put some sort of punctuation or capitalization or something like that where it wasn't supposed to be, but hey, I haven't been in school since June, and honestly, the only academic stuff we did in June was take exams. So, pretty much the last time was May.

Thanks,
~Jess
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome   No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:45 pm

My Germany could be a name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome   No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Title Yet, Suggestions Welcome
Page 1 of 1