Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jersey Shore

Go down 
+22
coolawesomeme
Dan
Thalia Rose Grace
maddie ☹
Kat
Banana
Rykthrall
Ninja Poet
Angel
Crona
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
moon
Katie Firebird
tethys
Lord Blazy
selene
Nico
RachieFizzy!
Remplissage
Kendall
Gazimu
Zan
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Jersey Shore - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Oh, xD
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Hush Koala, its better than no humor at all ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:02 pm

I thought it was really funny. xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Since everyone's apologizing, I should too. I'm sorry for becoming semi-inactive, and only posting in the Chat most of the time. Now that I'm a mod, I should contribute more to the site. ^^
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:12 pm

I apologize for leaving you guys. I gave my heart and respect to everyone whom I worked with. I poured my soul into this site. I really did. And Now I have to give it up. I am going to go and cry. I have lost my second home. Everyone I hold near and dear. I say goodbye to you. I will love and cherish all the great moments we shared. I will keep you all in my heart forever.

Nico and Crispy. Yes I know you lost all your respect and trust to me. Do I care? No. Not anymore, there are more important things in life then respect and trust. It's called love. No matter what you've done to me or what I have done to you, just know i've put it behind and you guys will get a special place from me. It's right here in my heart along with everyone else.

Alexia, Yume, Kendall, Gazimu, Inan, Master Max, Panda, Crispy, Dan, Zan, Nico, Selene, Tethys, Sunny, Jessica, Ninja, Sam, Hawk, Colby, Bre Bre, *~MoonHalo~* Sirena, Aelia, jehowell, Luke, Hunter11, Max<3, Annastasia.23, Rhyme, Adam, Angel. Anyone else who i've met and talked with. I love you.

In the future you guys will have moved on. Wether I saved this site or not doesn't matter. Just never forget what i've left behind. Realize that it doesn't matter anymore. Imagine your life. Now imagine your friends. Every single one of them is now dead. You now know how I feel.

A special thanks to Zan. You've stuck up for me twice. You've been there for me thick and thin. You've never let me down. May the Gods, or god or whatever controls us. May they love you for the rest of your life. I hope it's a great one and you never feel any remorse. God Bless you you beautiful woman (;

Alexia, and Yume. I've known you guys for as long as I can remember. Or it feels like I have. You're both amazing friends and I'm so blessed to know you. I cried the day I found out you guys were leaving. All i could do was wish you luck in your journey through life. And I have been even more blessed to still have any sort of contact with you at this point.

Sunny.. My brother through everything. I hope life has, will, and is treating you as it should. You're such a great person.. You make me smile when ever I see your name. You've supported me when I was at my lowest and for that I can not even begin to talk about how much you've meant to me.

Inan, Max, and Alexis. You guys.. the first three. The big three. You have always been my role models you have been the hero's I want to be like. Inan.. if you remember that day in December, where I was sick yet stayed with all of you, and you with me on the backup. I will be there if you ever want to talk. Max, if by some miracle you received my E-mail or ever read this, you out of the trio was the biggest impact on my life by this forum ever, you tought me how I can live my life in different ways. I can't continue to talk about you or else i'll cry with longing.. But God Bless Master Max. Alexis, no matter what happened between us, I still admired you, your leadership, your talent, you way of interacting just made me feel good inside. Ask someone about Jazz, if you get a good answer you'll be able to find me (;

Jess and Tethys, You guys brighten my day. You really do. I hope that your young lives will only get better, and that you will be granted everything you could possibly need. You're amazing.. you really are, I hope everyone realizes that and doesn't take you guys, or anyone for granted.

Dan, I know you didn't want me. I know you didn't think I should've been an Admin, but you admitted yourself to being wrong and that I was a wonderful person. You made me keep going, I know you won't yet read this for a long time. But you have my e-mail. Shoot me a message because I would love to talk more with you. You're smart, funny, and more importantly you know whats right. No matter what.

Gaz, my Gaz. Every step I take, I know you're right behind me. Fear not though. We won't lose contact. I'll still be on our site. It is will pride I can tell you "Dismissed Soldier." Because you've done everything for me. But I can't ask you to follow me into this one.

Max<3, Jehowell, and Panda. Wether you guys read this or not doesn't matter. I sure hope you will. I will miss you guys especially. Max, you're funny, charming, smart, everything any young woman could hope to be. My advice to you is to make sure you appreciate the little things in life. Jehow, We didn't know each other well. You said it made your day when I sent you a Pm saying you rocked. Well I hope you hold on to that because I do mean it. Good job, I will miss you. Panda.. PandaPandaPanda.. All I can say is that everytime I saw you're Avatar it made me smile. The day you came back was the best feeling I could've felt back then. I hope everytime you hear an Avenged Sevenfold song you can think of me. Rock on.

Sam and Hawk... You guys crack me up (: I'll still be on W101 so just send me a message if you ever want to chat. I hope you guys do well in life. You certainly deserve it.

Angel, we may not be friends, but no matter what you thought, when I suggested you for admin. I meant it. You're funny, you can make the big things seem to disappear. You and your little gaggle of friends really make things entertaining.

Adam, we may not be the best of friends but I still hope I can call you a friend. Your little blurb about being awesome is dead on. You ARE awesome. I feel like I may be on repeat but good luck in life buddy. You deserve it.

Selene, I gave you a piece of advice the other day. I don't remember the exact words but just know that what I told you is what I have learned in the past 16 years, 7 months and 26 days of my life. You are my friend, I will never backstab you. I will be there for you if you need it.

Kendall. You think i'm the sister you never had? You ARE my sister and I pray I get to talk to you until the day I die. You are an excellent young woman. You are like a part of my soul. I hope you know that and I hope we can cherish our bond forever.

Rhyme, I thank you, you supported me, you helped me through the pain and the tears and the crying. I owe you everything. Perhaps even my life. I can tell you with 100% certainty if you ever need me I will be there for you. I will protect you, comfort you, and help you as you have so graciously done for me.

To the members of CHB; Past, Present and Future. My name is Katherine Dianna Banks. I joined Camp Half Blood on January 13th 2010. That is the day I had a family who truly loved and cared for me. My advice to you, even if you're at your lowest of low. Things WILL get better, you will have friends here who support you no matter what they're own personal expense. I hope in the future there will be stories to tell. Wether it be something I was involved in, or me in general. Yes it sounds egoistic. But hey, i'm talking from my heart. May The gods always smile upon you. No matter what you have done.

Cherish your family. Cherish your friends. Never let go. Never give in.

I am sorry Camp Half Blood. For leaving you. I am not wanted so I will put the site before myself as I have always, and will always do.

May the Gods Smile upon you all.
Katherine Dianna Banks ~ A proud member of the Camp Half Blood we all know and love.

God bless you all.

Last edited by The Katie Firebird on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Katie.

I won't make this long, but you are the best friend somebody could ever have. As I am leaving behind her. As my stitches that once sealed my heart become cut. We all love you. I will miss you. We will miss you.

Farewell, my soul sister.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Still Following You Katie. No matter where you go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:30 pm

guys I wasn't screwing around or joking around.

This is serious.

I'm so sick and tired of people not taking anything serious around here!!

God, it just pisses me off.

And this topic was totally necessary. I don't care what anyone of you say. This is what I think.

Go ahead, let it all out. Unload on me. Cause guess what? I don't care anymore. Haha; when I don't have to care about what you all think of my comments, its a crazy blissful feeling.

I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:32 pm

I SORRY
I'm sorry for all bad things I have done on this site. None come to mind right now {yeah I know fail}, but I'm sorry none the less.
I SORRY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 pm

I've taken this very seriously and now I'm going to say this:

Let's be serious guys for once.

Believe it or not, some of our problems have been from joking around and pulling some really bad out of place jokes. Zan meant what she was saying yet people just took it as a joke once more. I hate to open cans of worms, but remember Fluffy? She faked her death. It was a simple joke and it made a number of people upset. Remember the amnesia thing Wolf pulled? That hurt people too. How about we think BEFORE we start pulling these so called "jokes"? It's getting a little sickening now.

As for Katie not leaving permanently, that's a lie. She's LEAVING. She was a rather nice individual despite her faults and I do in fact believe that as much as other people needed apologies SHE needed apologies for the crap people pulled on her. Everyone has flaws people. Now let's stop the favoritism and beat people up for the same mistakes we or close friends of ours have made. I've seen other staff delete posts from their topics in an attempt to clean things up yet only Katie got told off for it.

Now for my apologies. I apologize for posting what will probably be a harsh and offensive post to some people. I apologize for that rant I posted some time ago in Moo's thread. I apologize for accusing people of hypocrisy. I apologize for any anger or meanness I might've shown or will have shown once this post is posted. I apologize that such great individuals had to leave the site due to drama. I'm sorry for opening the can of worms for more possible drama. I don't mean to cause more drama, I mean to point out the stuff others refuse to point out.

I love Camp Half Blood and I vow to stay here for as long as possible. Through good times and bad I will stay here. I apologize for any mistakes I will make in the future and ones I have made in the past. But now people it's time to own up, grow up, and move on. Like this song says, there are always good times behind the bad. I believe that if we try we can rise up from this depression and this drama and move on. I believe this site will move on like the Nyan Cat does through space. I don't know when the end goal will come, but I believe that we still got a ways to go.

~love and care always,
Rhyme

P.S. Thank you to all those who have had my back, have talked to me, have cared for me, and will have done good for me and/or the site in the future and that have done such things in the past. I love you all. Okay, this sounds all mushy and silly now. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Finally! Someone who gets it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 pm

I get it Zan. I see it now. You are right. I hope you really don't make your departure, but if you must, despite me not knowing you much, I will miss you. You seem to know enough to know something's up and you tried acting upon it by making this thread. I am sorry people didn't take it seriously, but people are going to have to learn soon that this is serious and we can't cover stuff up anymore. I want this site to succeed. I hope that everyone will soon learn to act otherwise everything's going to go crashing down. Just know that now I have decided instead of running for the hills I will fight for Camp Half Blood. You can thank certain people for talking me out of running away. I have a feeling they already know who they are...:3
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:23 pm

I ain't leaving. I don't quit. I'm a redhead. (More or less)
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 pm

I'm just gonna start by saying I po'd with most of the staff. I'm gonna come right out and say it but Moo and crowd, you pretty much made Katie leave by pummeling her with things to do, and let's face it, being ungrateful to her in general. Katie was the best admin and will always be the best person to grace us with their presence on this and any site. And I'll end that like that.

But I apologize for all the bad things of done on this site, whether it's make a lacking in detail post to yelling at people in the chatbox. And I shall name names, that Hannah/Sorren, Kat, (Though Kat was a one time incident. Sorry, your name came to mind) and others seem to have a lack of care of everyone leaving, but we lost Katie and so many other members to all this fighting that doesn't even matter. And if any of you call me a hypocrite because I was fighting, well, I don't see your apology. But seriously people, this fighting needs to stop.

I remember when I found this site, I was so sad and angry and I was so happy to see all of the nice people and how amazing it was and how ell the people functioned. Now, we have bitter people and we have separate gangs that snap at each other for sneezing! But this is a home away from home for a lot of people. All this fighting is like swinging a wrecking ball through a wall. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like that done to your house, huh?

I'm siding with Rhymer completely and utterly. But, though the site is in a war, I will stand by it until the very end, and never leave it's side. But this site needs people to stand together if you want it to survive. Whether our old members are here or not, we just need to come together and try to agree on at least one thing: We all need each other. Now, read these posts, apologize, and try to agree. I'm ending it here.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Sorry for double post, but yes, I know who I am XD
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Oh my God,

This is making me cry. Yes, I might have gotten in an argument with Katie, but we made up. I hope she lives a long prosperous life outside of CHB. And as for Kendall, she was a good mod. She was a good person! But she left behind Katie, which upsets me. Gaz left, (again?idunno) but he was also apart of this site, which means he was part of the family, and I hated to see him go. Skye was a heart breaker for me. She always brightened the chatbox and made everyone feel better. And now you might go too Em? I really wish you wouldn't, but it's your choice, and I won't make you change your mind. (Unless you want me to.)

So, here I go.

I'm sorry for everything I said to Katie.

I'm sorry for calling this thread unnecessary.

I'm sorry for everything I've ever said to hurt someone.

I'm sorry CHB, for everything bad I've done.

I'm sticking to CHB, no matter what. Thick and Thin. I love you all, and it seems like I've neglected you and become ugly to all. Again, I'm sorry for everything.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Everyone,

I acted terribly badly yesterday. Most of this is my fault and I take the blunt of it. Katie and I have called a truce, though am I sorry the fight caused her and others to leave. I have hurt a lot of people in a very short amount of time. And there was really no good reason for any of my rude or mean comments. This whole situation should have been handled better on my part. So I truly to apologize for any pain or hurt I caused any of you or this site.
This site has meant a lot to me over the year. In the beginning, I have to say, it was a lot better. There weren't as many fights, or maybe there were and I was just swept up in the awe of it all that I was blind by the amazing-ness that was CHB. It's still a great community. Because that's what this is. It's a community of people from all around the world that's full of laughter and pain and it has effected me for the better.
The point of this post is to say that I'm sorry. Hopefully you accept it, but if you don't then I understand. I was rude to a lot of people after my return for various reasons. Built up anger, life issues, family problems etc. And it took it out on everyone. Especially Katie. I am glad that she and I have made up and are no longer angry with each other and I hope that all of you will give me the grace and forgiveness that she has. I do not wish to leave this site forever. I may not be as active as I used to, but it's become such a big part in my daily life that I felt like I was missing something when I did leave.
So I'll wrap up by saying I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I have done. The rudeness, the pain I caused, the people I've hurt. I'm truly and deeply sorry for all of it and I hope that you'll all forgive me. I don't hate any of you, despite the fact that I may have acted like I did these past week or so. Thank you for reading this far and I do sincerely hope that this site sees the kindness and friendliness that it once did and it can, once again, become the amazing community of people that always used to brighten my day.

Thank you,
Angel.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

I want to apologize for acting like a bush most of the time. Just dealing with the clique war makes me crazy.
Back to top Go down

Thank God. I was getting worried there! Well then Zan I hope to see you and talk to you more often! You are one tough individual. It takes a lot of strength as I have learned to not quit. I'm there for you. You may not know me that well, but I am. Kudos to you! :3 And to my lovely Sleepy, when I was screaming and ready to leave, you got me to not quit. I love you so (censored)ing much. I'm sorry for the cursing, but seriously. Well now that makes two. Or more like three. XD *Just epic failed at counting*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:54 am

I apologize, too.
I've said some things... And, well, they weren't okay. I've caused two arguments in the Chatbox with what I've said, one a pretty major one, one minor. But I'm not proud of either of them.

Right now, I feel kind of out of the loop, but, Katie, and everyone else who has left, you don't need to apologize for leaving. Everyone does it. One day, I'll leave. One day, BrightSkies will probably leave. Everyone will leave this site eventually. It's part of life. It's the way humans work.

We see a opportunity, we take it. Doorways may close, but they open too. This site is one of the doors that is always golden and shiny. Yet it's stiff, and hard to close, because it's so frigging awesome. But one day it will. And a new door will open.

Life is something you shouldn't waste. Take your opportunities. You won't regret it.
Things will change. You've just got to keep moving forward, like Walt Disney said.

I went a little off-topic there, but with all that rambling I was trying to bring forward one point: Change is part of life. No one should need to apologize for it.

Just my ten cents there...
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:51 am

I'm sorry for snapping at Deme when she said I was from London.
I'm sorry for being horribly jealous of Max 'cause she's getting on better with the people I love than I am.
I'm sorry to Mako for calling you my annoying little brother type thing. You're an awesome little brother type thing.
I'm sorry for giving you all a lecture on how stereotypical americans can tend to be towards the english.
I'm sorry for giving a geography lesson in the Chatbox.
I'm sorry for creeping Moo [[and anyone else]] out by showing them Salad Fingers.
I'm sorry for taking out my anger and depression on you guys. You might not know it, but I kind of was. >_<
I'm sorry for any part I played in people leaving, or in any argument there ever was in the site.
I'm sorry for posting really slowly.
I'm sorry for leaving you way back in december.
but most of all, I'm sorry for leaving you now.

Sorry if this wasn't the point at all, but I understood that Emzan said "apologize" so that's what I'm doing. However, I still have no regrets. I am who I am and all of that stuff. >_<"

♥ Ninja

Last edited by Ninja Poet on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:02 am

I am sorry for everything I have done that needs apologizing for. I don't know what I may have done that needs apologizing for, but I have done it and apologized for it.
Not much more I can say about that.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:50 am

I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry you get to witness my mood swings. Sorry for being dull, sorry for being flawed. I'm sorry for all, and mostly, I'm sorry for this.

[01:34:56] Death : Now, I'm torn between two sides. I've got the feeling I'm depressed. I've got mood swings everyday, not already the banana screaming girl. I've got eyebags as big as Asia, I'm freaking tired. I ask for change, and yet it seems like I'm the only one asking for it. People only argue. They say sorry everyday. Well, DAMMIT EVERYONE'S SORRY. They make such a large issue of small things. They always fight. And honestly, when they say don't go, they really don't give a damn. I hate it now, how everything came up. I'm tired of bawling my eyes out everytime someone leaves. I hate fights. Period. And this is like
Me taking down a bomb headed at my place. I hate it when fingers are points. Even if you guys just overlook me, I'm happy. But now, when I can't have a voice, I still don't feel right. Maybe cause I understood and could've made a change, but can't.

You can't see it, but maybe, if you read this, you'll know just as how hard this is for me. It's taken it's toll, and I can't stand it. I may be just a character in the background, but I've been long enough to feel the utter glory of the former CHB I know and love. Hell, now it's just a waste of emotional stress.

Guys, I know some will hate me for this, but it's true. This fighting won't just be left in the ground tattered and forgotten, but it'll always be a big What If for us. So... Yeah, I kinda need more time ranting but I can't.

Basically, I'm sorry for raising my voice this time around. Sorry for
Witnessing me break down. Sorry I can't be the strong one all the time. Sorry for my crappy words. Sorry for bringing this up. I'm sorry for the things people said or done. Sorry for being a hypocrite. Sorry for the members to leave, though it couldn't be inevitable. Im sorry I can't make a change.

~Candice

[01:38:51] Death : Honestly, I can't think of what's happening anymore. People leaving, I cry. Site crating, still crying. Hell with it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:17 pm

I am sorry that this is what everything had to come down to.
I am sorry so many people are leaving
I am sorry that there are a millions of things that we ALL need to be sorry about. I understand that.

We need to work harder guys. We ARE a family. There is no doubt about it. Now I have only been here a month maybe a little more, but Katie, and everyone else had a great point. We are a family. We need to act like one. Are families perfect? No. Do families have fights every once in a while? Hell yes. Think back to what this website is really about. It's all about Percy Jackson. It's for obsessed crazy fans like us. It's to have fun and RP. Yeah, making friends can be thrown in there too. I say, our family on this sight, is basically the family of the gods. We are always fighting, but we are family. A family can never be perfect. No one can be perfect. Not even a god.

So think about it. Everyone on here loves this sight, no matter how new they are or how old. They all love it and we are all here for one reason or another. There are many paths in which this site can take, but I vote, the path we should ALL choose, is to move on, but never forget.

I hope I can speak for everyone. I'm sorry it had to come to this.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:23 pm

To start off, unlike others, I won't mention names. I won't be specific. I'll be general.

I apologize for everything I've ever done to ANYONE.
I'm sorry I get angry easily. I'm young and struggling. In life issues with family and school always translates here. Even if you're a decent person, to me, you may seem ten times worse, because everyone around me all day is annoying. My head is always in the gutters, and I guess joining a site and facing even more of the hate makes me a horrible person. Apparently, you all dislike. So I apologize for whatever I've done to you guys. I'm sorry if I'd bluntly been rude, or just was annoying in general. I'm sorry for being 11/12 and stupid. I apologize for when others were being wrong, I had to step up to the plate and make stuff worse. My maturity level ranges from the age of a 16-year-old and a three-year-old, and you never know what I can be. Depends on the stuff happening with my parents and classmates. I don't know if the site is part of the problem, or if it's just made me an arrogant little middle school kid always being self-conscious. I apologize that I'm not a perfect person. I'm sorry that you all don't understand me and that I've let this happen. Continue blaming all of the issues on me, because I frankly deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jersey Shore
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next