Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- Empty
PostSubject: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Sunny days, warm weather. It was a perfect day for doing nothing on the beach. Now, most people knew Brianna was a little space-casey. With the attention span of a small child, and the focus of a kitten, she was known for wandering off from camp duties and playing in the sand, garden, or anywhere but where she was supposed to be.

Today she had chosen to wander aimlessly around the beach, her caramel colored hair loose, the tips dyed the color of grapes with kool-aid. Her sandals were lost by this point, having been kicked off where ever she'd wandered to the beach from, so she left bare-foot prints in the sand, her peasant skirt billowing around her legs in the breeze.

Eventually, she would simply flop in the sand and pick up shells from the sand, peeking inside for a creature before putting it to her ear. She'd learned that lesson the hard way.

Last edited by QueenVixen on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:27 pm

On the surface of the water, a great rock appeared. Followed by a disfigured face, and a great eye. A pair of shoulders came up, until a great Cyclops was out of the water. It grinned, revealing crooked yellowed teeth coated with peanut butter.

The Cyclops stood there for a while, before reaching into a bag. He pulled out, and unwrapped, some sandwiches. He took a bite. He walked out of the water.

On the beach, several onlookers screamed. Some ran away. A few even fainted. But the majority just waved at the Cyclops.

"Hey Tyson!" one yelled. Tyson acknowledged this, by waving back, but was mostly looking around with a near-maniacal grin on his face.

"I am back!" he boomed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:35 pm

The small Dionysus child stared up at the cyclops, blinking quite a few times at him. Standing, dropping the collected shell now that this new, interesting thing had happened, Brianna walked over, dusting sand off of her rump. Now, Brianna was small compared to most people, but compared to Tyson, she was teeny. But she smiled a big smile. "Hello!" she called, tilting her head. "Back from what? And where'd you get those sandwiches? Are they peanut butter? I like peanut butter. Do you eat it with grape jelly?" Everything she said spilled out of her mouth at a machine gun-fire rate, her hands folded behind her back as she twisted her body slightly, much like a child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:34 pm

"Back from Daddy's Palace, of course!" Tyson beamed down at the girl as he handed her the other half of his sandwich, "Under the sea!"

He turned inland, gesturing to the other side of Long Island, "Somewhere that way. Have you seen brother?"

Tyson was back from working in the Forges of the Cyclops, where he and his brethren were working continuously to supply for the War. He stayed there for most of the year, and came back for the Summer, when he spent time with 'Big Brother' Percy, and Annabeth.

Tyson reached into his still-soaking bag, and searched around for a bit. Then, he pulled out a miniature Hippocampi on a chain. Created in a multitude of coloured metals, it had scales that changed colour in the different lights of the sun.

"Fishpony!" he said, handing the creation to the little girl. "I am Tyson!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:40 pm

"I dunno who your brother is... I bet he's around somewhere though! I have brothers, but none are as big as you!" she looked up at him, indigo eyes wide. She took the sandwich, blinking at it and chomped into it, not seeming to be bothered if it was soggy. Her skirt swished as she bounced. "Didja make this? It's a really good sandwich! We should go halvsies again sometime!"

The small girl looked at the glittering trinket, her eyes unable to look away. When he handed it to her, she looked up. "It's pretty! I've never seen one before. Are you giving it to someone important?" she held it back to him. "I never get shinies like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:47 am

"Yes! I would like that. And Percy! And Annabeth! And Grover! We will all eat sandwiches!"

Tyson was confused. "It is for you! I have made lots."

With this, he pulled out of his bag many more shining objects by the chain: a trident, an octopus, an enchilada, and a sandwich. "I made them for my friends! And you are now my friend. You can wear them, or hang them."

"What is your name?" Tyson beamed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:30 am

"I'm Brianna! Daughter of Dionysus! My friends call me Bri, though, so you can too! My daddy is the god of grapes and wine and party and all kindsa fun stuff!" She held the fishpony up to the light, smiling a bright smile. "I like it! I'll keep it forever and ever!" she hooked it onto a bead necklace around her neck, giggling. "So that way we'll be friends forever!" she folded her hands behind her back, rocking from toe to heel. "So you were at the sea palace? Is it pretty? I bet it's shiny! I like shiny things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Tyson sat, still grinning. As he dropped himself onto the sand, sand went everywhere, flying from the suddenly blocked area. The area was instantly flattened.

"It is very big! And it is all underwater. And fish live everywhere, and Daddy tell them what to do! But he is nice, Daddy is. And then you go a little further, and deeper, and there is a big water fire mountain! And there is a forge in there!" Tyson said excitedly, "And I work there, and my other Big Brothers are there too, and we eat Peanut Butter Sandwiches!"

Eyes wide, he looked expectantly at Bri. Peanut Butter sandwiches were huge, so he thought her reaction should be too.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:07 pm

"That sounds amazing! I wish I could have more peanut butter sandwiches! But someone always eats my peanut butter." Brianna pouted, her body shifting toes to heels. "So you work in the forge? Isn't it super hot in the fire mountain?" she asked, tilting her head. "And I wish I had lots of big brothers, like you. I only have some."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:36 am

Tyson frowned, "It is very hot. But I am a cyclops, so I have thick skin!"

To prove his point, he grabbed some sand and rubbed it in a cut on his arm. He didn't wince. "We all do! So we can work in the forges good!"

Tyson didn't think that seeing him possibly hurting himself, or showing the cut might upset Brianna. It just wasn't part of his nature. He could read emotions, and copy voices; not anticipate them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:51 am

"Just cause it doesn't bother you, doesn't mean you should do it!" She said, in her best 'Mommy' voice. "My mom used to say that to me all the time. She's nice, so she must know something!" she said, reaching up. "Lets clean that out! It's gotta heal right!" She looked around. "Lets go to my cabin. I'll get some water and bandages. I even have My Little Pony bandages!" she grinned happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:57 am

Confused, Tyson allowed himself to be pulled away to Brianna's cabin.

He was liking her. Though he liked everyone, and considered everyone his friends, he found that she might rise to the best friend area, with Percy, Annabeth, and Grover, amongst others. Because you can never enough friends.

"Okay!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:46 am

It would be a weird site, the 4'8" girl tugging along the cyclops boy, but it was happening all the same. They would reach the fancy cabin that looked like a country vineyard estate. "Wait right here! I'll go get it!" Brianna ran inside, bouncing over the threshold on her toes, and bouncing back outside, carrying a red pack with a cross on it, and a bottle of clean water. "Here! Now lets get the gunk out of it." And she would begins. Not being very good at fighting, the Dionysus knew first aid pretty well to compensate. First the cut was cleaned with the cool water, then a little disinfectant. She would warn ahead of time it might sting a little. Then, she gave the cut a kiss, and put a big bandage on it, with the picture of a pink cartoon pony with curly hair and party balloons. "That's Pinkie Pie. She's my favorite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:09 am

Tyson stayed silent as the girl dragged her to the Dionysus cabin. He'd never known many Dionysus children, so hadn't seen it properly before. It reminded him of the pictures he had seen of Italy, in the countryside. Looking at it made him feeling sunny and happy.

"Oh!" he said, finally feeling something as the 'gunk' was cleaned out. Then, he smiled when he received the kiss -- he couldn't help it. Just because he was giant, and, to some, ugly, didn't mean he lacked feeling.

"I have never seen Pinkie Pie before," he said as he observed the bandage, "Why is she pink?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:49 pm

"Cause she's Pinkie Pie! It's a cartoon! There's Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle and Apple Jack and Rarity!" she said, naming the ponies. "There's all kinds of Ponies! And the show's all about them! I watch them on TV on Saturday mornings when I'm at home." she tapped her cheek. "Does your Daddy's palace have cable?" she asked, blinking her purple eyes up at him. She didn't think he was ugly. The tiny girl smiled. She liked Tyson! He was fun! "Do you like raisins? And Cookies? I made raisin cookies today. No one wants them..." she looked discouraged, people don't like raisin cookies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:07 pm

"It is under the ocean, we do not need cable!" said Tyson, slightly taken aback, "We have fishies and fish ponies and sharks and octopuses!"

Tyson began to play with his new Pinkie Pie bandage, but looked up and froze when he heard the word 'cookie.' "Cookie? Yes please! Like cookies!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 pm

"Well, you can watch Ponies with me here then. I have a portable DVD player and the episodes." she said, bouncing a bit as she grabbed his hand and lead him into the cabin, then to her bunk with her little portable DVD player and a box of raisin cookies, the second of which she handed over to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-   Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea Ponies by the Sea Shore -Zell-
Page 1 of 1