Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lily's AWESOME wishlist full of unicorns and ponies... Just Kidding XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Rose

Lily Rose

Lily's AWESOME wishlist full of unicorns and ponies... Just Kidding XD Empty
PostSubject: Lily's AWESOME wishlist full of unicorns and ponies... Just Kidding XD   Lily's AWESOME wishlist full of unicorns and ponies... Just Kidding XD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Awesome books:
Harry Potter (All time FAV)
Percy Jackson (DUH)
Heros of Olympus (Why wouldn't I?)
Many... Many... Others

Awesome Animals:
Leopard (I know it's Dionysus sacred animal and I don't really like him [don't tell him I said that] but hey leopards are cool)
Phoenix (Flames are AWESOME)
Cats (in general)
Pegasus (They are awesome to fly)
OWLS (I LOVE OWLS)
Most others

What I Want:

PETS,
PETS,
AND MORE PETS!
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Lily's AWESOME wishlist full of unicorns and ponies... Just Kidding XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's AWESOME wishlist full of unicorns and ponies... Just Kidding XD   Lily's AWESOME wishlist full of unicorns and ponies... Just Kidding XD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:30 pm

You need to sign up for the actual secret santa, otherwise you won't get a partner and this list will be useless. I advise you to check the news and updates, and search for the topic. Read through all of the post to get the proper directions, because if done incorrectly it could make not only you lose a present but potentially someone else, and make your secret santa's job very difficult, as well as the admins. So scurry on over there and read up. c:
Back to top Go down

Lily's AWESOME wishlist full of unicorns and ponies... Just Kidding XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: