Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jersey Shore

Go down 
+22
coolawesomeme
Dan
Thalia Rose Grace
maddie ☹
Kat
Banana
Rykthrall
Ninja Poet
Angel
Crona
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
moon
Katie Firebird
tethys
Lord Blazy
selene
Nico
RachieFizzy!
Remplissage
Kendall
Gazimu
Zan
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Jersey Shore - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:32 pm

I am so sorry. I am. Really. I have tried to be the nicest, friendliest, active, and fun-loving I can on here. If I did something wrong, please forgive me. I admit that some of the admins have PM-ed a few times but I try to follow the rules. I am sorry about all the fights as well. Even if I am not in them. It really brakes my heart that everyone is leaving because of the cruelty in our midst. I try to reach out to everyone and help them but I cant be everywhere at once. I wish I could. I am sorry.:(
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Moo, its all of our faults. Its not just yours. No one person can take the blame for everything.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Moo it's not all your fault. You were excited and maybe you didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:37 pm

I've been blamed for a lot of things on here. If the members want me to admit I suck, then there. I suck.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:24 pm

I am sorry for lots of things.
I'm sorry for getting mad at people who don't post as soon as I would want them too.
I'm sorry for leaving chat sometimes because I'm mad.
I'm sorry for not replying to PM's or posts as often as I should.
I'm sorry for every bad thought I thought about anyone on this site.
~Moon
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi guys,
I would like to thank everyone personally for apologizing for how they acted in any way, shape, or form. If I could name every single one of you personally and say thank you in the most sincere way I can, I would. Unfortunately, that would cause me extreme finger cramps and I'd rather not go there.

Regardless, I really am proud of every single one of you for being courageous and courteous enough to be the better person and step forward, stating your apology. For those who have left, I thank you for every single thing you have ever done for this site. You will always live on in our memories - mine especially.

Fortunately, we're getting things back in shape, and I want you all to know that. I'm going to post a topic right after I finish this stating what we're already doing to help get this site back together again. I know we can succeed.

Once again, I'm so proud that you guys were fantastic enough to apologize. ^^ Stay tuned for an important topic. 8D (I sound like those announcer people.)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Here, I'll apologize and post publicly that I'm sorry for my misunderstanding of jazz, and standing up for myself in a way that could have been better dealt with. I'll apologize publicly for letting you all down; especially Katie. I'm sorry for saying things so hurtfully about you, Katie. Like I said, I was an awful friend. I'm horrified at my actions, looking back on them. I mean, what kind of friend does that to another? Making assumptions about jazz was an awful thing to do. I didn't know what I was talking about. I still don't know what I am talking about!

I have done wrong, and I can assure you I'm ready to make up for those actions with more than this apology. You all deserve more than a flimsy apology.

So, I was wrong, which is a nice thing to admit. (Seriously, people who do this more often. xD It makes you feel good inside.)

-Nico

P.S. You want to know who was right? Katie.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Quote :
Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Thank you Nico, I accept your apology and lend my full will to helping fix CHB. I'm here for you guys until it's over. Wether I leave at the end i'm not sure yet. It really depends on what sort of a feel I get to everyone.

Again I apologize for having this go so far. We all have made mistakes, everyone, I said I was wrong, I admitted what I had done was not right.

For everyone who doesn't know what Jazz is and I keep having to explain here it is.

Jazz is a site Where I have been posting sort of a running commentary, some of it has been positive and negative reflecting upon our current staff members, but thats just the 'me' part. It's also a place where those who are afraid to speak out for fear of something happening to them, wether it be abuse from other members, or just simply negative treatment. I gave them Jazz as an option to say what they want to say. I work with them to expand their opinions and not twist it as so many have thought.

Lastly I would like to announce I have been talking with Panda Heart (she said she couldn't get on here because she was too inactive) and MasterMax (love you) and countless others from the days of old, and we are preparing a special treat for Camp. I'm not going to reveal what it is yet but it will be huge, trust me on that.

Quote :
Go to the people. Learn from them. Live with them. Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:47 pm

No wonder you didn't tell me.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 pm

No, stop that. The only thing i've said about you is my PM. Everything i've said about that specific person has been told to them. So don't say I've been keeping secrets from you. I meant what I said Selene, you can do this.
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:05 pm

I apologize for anything I may have done wrong, either before or something in the future. Although, I don't think I did anything wrong. But I apologize anyway, just in case.
Back to top Go down
http://ucg4uportal.tk
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:42 am

I apologize for...double posting sometimes, which Is against the rules. bAD ALLY!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:48 pm

I'm sorry for letting out my anger and sadness out on the chatbox. And every thing else anyone has against me
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:34 pm

I apolagize to anyone I've ever upset.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:06 pm

I'm sorry for bugging people to post. I'm sorry that I'm terrible at role-playing. I'm sorry I get angry. I'm sorry I can't be patient. I'm sorry I'm depressing. And above all... I'm sorry for being really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Skye you are NOT terrible at roleplaying.

I, on the other hand, am sorry I suck at roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:55 pm

YOU'RE ALL AMAZING SO DO NOT BE DOWN *sings*
^^^my song

I apologize for being annoying at times.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:32 pm

I'm sorry i've been too afraid of others opinions to actually talk to people.

<3
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Im sorry I didn't get to know all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore   Jersey Shore - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jersey Shore
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: