Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Life and Death (PG-13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Life and Death (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Life and Death (PG-13)   Life and Death (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Life and Death
Life and Death. The two things that revolved around my life more than I really needed them too. My whole, short, and miserable little existence has just been a pain for me. I’ve been delivering Death for about 3 years now. It’s not fun, it doesn’t pay very well. The only good thing about it was that I got to learn how to use my powers and actually use them, something no family member or Ruler could explain. In my short life I’ve learned the both Life and Death are both very powerful. But that Death has always managed to be stronger. And I’m not just saying that because of my blood. I once tried out Life. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Though I’ll let you decide if I’m right or wrong. The following is a list of events of what happened prior to, during, and right after the time I spent being Alive. Why I am writing this, you may ask. Because I friggin feel like it. That and it could be used as substantial evidence if there was ever a revolution. BTW, if your reading this and your name starts with a J and ends with a B then I suggest you get out of my stuff before I come kick your ass to the middle of next week^^.But if your just some Live One reading this because you think its Fiction and because it’s entertaining then I envy you. Your naïve little mind would never accept this to be true. As a warning: if you notice some of these events being similar to things you’ve seen, felt, or experienced, close this computer page, got to the computer history, erase any evidence linking you to this story, turn of the machine you’re on, then through it into a pit full of flammable object, light a match, through that into the pit, then go to your nearest Wal-Mart or whatever and by yourself a new computer or phone or whatever.
If you’re still here after that last sentence then I give you props for not being a scardy-cat.

November 12, 2017, 9:27 PM
I stood in the shadows of the red and orange trees, which surrounded the Jonson Memorial Hospital. I watched as more of the Live Ones walked in and out of the ER. The ones going in had weak Life Lines (these things inside stuff with souls that keep you alive and hold and protect your soul) and/or were with another that didn’t. The ones going out had stronger looking Life Lines and usually had some sort of white paper wrapped around their wounds. I always found that strange. Why did they have to wear them if their wounds were healed? I guess the Live Ones don’t heal as fast as us Deliverers. I sighed and looked around.
“Stupid Jack, making me wait for him outside in the cold while he flirts’ with the SheDevils.” I muttered, glaring towards the window he had entered through. All he had to do was untie the Life Line of ONE Live One and then hand over the Soul to the SheDevils so it could go to judgment. That would only take about five minutes but here I was, standing in the shadows thinking about the Live Ones. I really need to talk to Boss about getting me more violent missions. I was the daughter of a Demon after all. That had to count for something.
I growled impatiently and pulled back my hood. If the bastard wasn’t going to come down on his own Id make him. I tightened my leather belt, wishing I had come in jeans and a tank top instead of my demon garb, which was a skimpy black dress and black high-tops. If it wasn’t for the mandatory long black cloak I wouldn’t even try to wear my demon garb. I sighed and walked up to the side of the hospital.
I had two options at this point. Option 1: Float up in Shadow form and hope that he’s in his Shadow form so that I can drag him out of there without any of the Live Ones even noticing. Option 2: Turn into physical form, climb up, and drag Jacob out of here with the Live Ones noticing. If he hadn’t left his sapphire at the base I wouldn’t have to be doing this but it seems Fate felt like screwing with me today. Wonderful.
I decided to go with Option 1 since it wasn’t a stupid idea in disguise like a so-called other option. I put my hands palm on palm, like I was about to pray, but instead I just muttered something in Latin that had no meaning to me and I turned into my shadowy self. It wasn’t really one of my favorite forms though. I preferred my physical form because I didn’t get the Roses like everyone else but I’ll get into that later.
I slowly floated upward trying to avoid as many windows as possible. One problem with the shadow form was that those who had weak Life Lines could see the said person in shadow form. And since this was a friking hospital there were seriously a lot of people with weak Life Lines. You’d think Live Ones would find better ways to heal themselves.
“s***.” I muttered, as some old lady started screaming about the angel of death and screaming for the nurses. Pointed my middle and index finger at her, mumbled something in Latin and she was either left with an image of something more Angel of death –ish or she forgot the whole thing. I really didn’t care. I was better at Physical Combat anyways.
I sighed in relief, finally having reached the window Jacob had come in through. He just HAD to come in through the window on the highest friking floor, the bastard. I passed through the window and paused, noticing I was in an empty room. I face palmed and passed through the closed door which led out into the hall. The whole top floor was deserted.
“Rat bastard…making me wait for him… flirting with SheDemons…”I muttered while I passed down through the ceiling to the next floor. Nothing here either. I just kept going down, not finding anything on the other floors except for a custodian or some Lost Soul. I finally reached the sixth floor, which was the current location of Jacob, my soon to be beaten to a pulp partner^^.
“JACOB YOU RAT BASTARD SHOW YOURSELF BEFORE I COME BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!”I screamed, at the top of my lungs. None of the Lively Ones even noticed. God do I love how naïve the Live Ones are. I looked around, trying to find him by going to where his energy was strongest. I walked over to a room that’s door was closed and had an evil aura emitting from it. Evil aura plus privacy equals Jacob doing his job. Finally.
I passed through the door. The room was dark and there was an elderly women lying on the bed with extremely old Life Lines. Not weak, old. Every few seconds there was a ‘beep’ from the monitors. Jacob was standing next to the bed in his physical form.
“What took you so long Jacob?” I asked him, my voice gentle. If I was mean at this moment he’d probably start bitching at me since he did feel the Roses. Well since were back on the subject I guess I should explain.
The Roses is this feeling most Deliverers get when they’re in their physical form. Once in the form you have a nice feeling that makes you want to stay in the form, like the sweet scent of a rose wanting to make you have it closer to you. But after a few minutes, or hours depending on how often you change forms, a feeling of getting pricked by needle slowly starts to develop in your arms and legs, and will then promptly consume you, kind of like getting pricked by the spikes on a rose when you pick it up. Very complicated shiz.
“I’m kind of in the middle of untying her Life Lines right now which could completely blow up in my face so I would really appreciate it if you would just stand near the door and make sure no one walks in, ‘Kay? Is that so difficult?” he said, his voice low and threatening. He really should hurry up and go back to his original form so he can stop bitching at me.
“Fine. Just hurry up. You always get so bitchy when you feel the Roses for too long.”I said concern in my voice. Jacob was actually one of the few people I didn’t talk back to. Well I did but not as often. I sighed and walked over to the door. I looked around again and noticed that the old lady was wearing a rosary.
No wonder he was taking longer than expected. It was harder to untie her Life Lines since the rosary held ‘Godly’ protection. Plus Jacob would get in a s*** load of trouble if he touched it while trying to take it off or whatever. Deliverers weren’t supposed to mess with God’s stuff. I never actually figured out why but that’s just what the Elders said.
“Kitty…” said Jacob in that sweet voice of his. I turned and looked at him with a frown on my face. “My name isn’t Kitty. We’ve gone over this.” I said, pinching the bridge of my nose.
“Whatever. Anyways do you have your ruby on you?” he asked, grinning sheepishly.
“…Um…Yes…Why do you need to know if I have my Ruby on…Oh hell you better not be asking to borrow it. Ever heard of eternal banishment? It’s a b****.” I said, growling the last part. A fact about the gem, the object that held the soul and the knots of Life Lines for us Deliverers , if possessed by another could be used to A. destroy our regular form to a point where there wouldn’t even be the smallest traces of our Life Lines. B. you could possibly become someone’s b**** as in having to do everything they say and C. having your Deliverer powers and Gem taken away from you, and then being banished to the world of the Live Ones. I’d seen A and B happen but I’d only ever heard rumors about C.
“Come on Kitty Kat. You pledged eternal friendship to me and that includes helping me out when I’m in a tight spot. And I only need it for the final untying. You’ll have it back before you can even miss it.” He said, staring at me with his super-ultra-Bambi-eyes.
“Over my dead body.” I answered. I crossed my arms and glared at him.
“That can be arranged…” he said half-jokingly though what worries me is that he was also half serious.
“No.” I said, my eyes turning silver in protest.
“Oh come on. Just because you bat those pretty eyes at me doesn’t mean I won’t get what I want.” He said, smirking.
“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUP-..*blush*…oh whatever you idjit.” I growled.
“Cool beans Kitty. I don’t know what I’d do without ya.” He said, grinning.
I sighed and put my hands in a praying position, mumbled something in Latin, and changed into my physical form. I stomped over to the bed and put my hands to my hips.
“What do you say?” I asked him in a sing-song voice.
“Give it now.” He growled. The tips of his blonde hair started turning red and that meant I was ticking him off. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Revenge is the sweetest food.
“That’s not it” I said in a sing-song voice. Nothing pissed Jacob off more than singing for talking. Hell, when we watched High School musical (and yes us Deliverers DO watch the same stuff Live Ones watch) he was about ready to piss off Chris (A.K.A best fighter in the academy. Kind of cute too.), just so he could get away from the movie and into a fight. Good times, good times.
“Please, Por favor, S'il vous plaît, пожалуйста, してください, Bitte, GOD FRIKING PLEASE!” he said, his voice getting louder and angrier with each ‘please’.
“Ok. Though I should tell you that one please would’ve been enough.” I said, rolling my eyes and holding out my Ruby. He snatched it out of my hands and winked at me. He seemed in a better mood. His hair went back to fully blonde and everything. He held my Ruby over the old lady’s head and then went on with his Un-knotted spell. It wasn’t actually called that but the original name was in some angry language (which I suspected was either Russian or German) and was just way too hard to say.
“Η ζωή σας ήταν ίσο, και καλά και κακά, αφήστε τη ζωή σας ξετυλίγει, όπως όταν μια γάτα παίζει με τα νήματα και παίρνει σε όλη τη χώρα” he said. I didn’t really know why he used Greek instead of Latin like the others but I guess that was just him. Mr. I’m-to-cool-to-do-what-anyone-else-does.
There was a bright light as the old lady’s Life Lines unraveled, and then the heart monitor stopped beeping and made this horrible ‘eeeeeeeee’ sound. Jacob just stood there, his eyes closed, and his face contorted into a mask of worry. I walked over to his side of the bed and put my hand on his arm.
“Jacob? Jacob you ok?” I asked him, concerned. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He looked … scared. He quickly looked away and smirked.
“Look who’s all worried about her immortal partner in crime.” He said smirking. He chuckled and gave me a bear hug. I blushed and pushed him away.
“I aint worried ‘bout you. I’m worried ‘bout the nurses who are gonna walk in any minute and see us since we are still in our FRIKING PHYSICAL FORMS.” I said, practically screaming the last part. Jacob just rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand. He walked over to the window and opened it.
“Lady’s first.” he said, gesturing out the window and grinning. I sighed and climbed up to the window ledge. Typical Jacob. Making me jump first.
“Fine, but you better promise not to pick me up bridal style again, or call me love, or grab my ass in front of your fan girls when we get back to base” I said, hands on my hips, my back to the drop.
“Fine.” he said, grinning. He then pushed me out the window, laughing like a maniac.

To be continued…….when I feel like it
(I havent decided main chicks name..so any suggestions^^'?)
Back to top Go down

Life and Death (PG-13)
Page 1 of 1